The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jswong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
any thai lady to introduce me?

I am looking for a Thai lady for marriage. I am a chinese man. Educated and stable job. I am divorced. Any brothers can introduce me. Hope to be friend with you too.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
Scleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: any thai lady to introduce me?

If have a choice, Thai must be careful. Go Golden Mile and you can see the number of Thai wives (of Sp husband) with their b/f there.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Diamond is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scleropages View Post
If have a choice, Thai must be careful. Go Golden Mile and you can see the number of Thai wives (of Sp husband) with their b/f there.
Sawadee Krup Khun Scleropages,

Wondering how you knew that those married with SG had affair with Khunthai poochai at Golden Mile. Have you experience before? Mind to share pii? Maybe can take note of what kind of sign do they have if let say they have affair with Khunthai poochai.

I have no of thais friends married with SG man, but all are housewife. Non of them working at Golden Mile, so don't have this kind of knowledge. Maybe it good for those guys if one day were to marry a thai and have their wife working at Golden Mile, that including me, maybe.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 16
aalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswong View Post
I am looking for a Thai lady for marriage. I am a chinese man. Educated and stable job. I am divorced. Any brothers can introduce me. Hope to be friend with you too.
I am sure you can find some matchmaking agencies for Thai ladies, u can find in the Internet, but y u must marry thai?
Old 11-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

There's lots of hoax and cons out there . So becareful in advertising this
Old 11-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3662 / Power: 16
venussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond reputevenussg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Be careful bro, you can find Thai lady for fucking easily here, but for marriage, you need to think of it again.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Chok dee na.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Halo Mas TS

DO be extra cautious with whta you are asking here.
Why not you go to a proper marriage agency.
Risk of asking here might not be very advantageous to you
Do refer to Matters of The Heart and Adult discussion about sex threads to keep you updated.Might be useful and helpful to you
Old 04-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
Scleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
Sawadee Krup Khun Scleropages,

Wondering how you knew that those married with SG had affair with Khunthai poochai at Golden Mile. Have you experience before? Mind to share pii? Maybe can take note of what kind of sign do they have if let say they have affair with Khunthai poochai.

I have no of thais friends married with SG man, but all are housewife. Non of them working at Golden Mile, so don't have this kind of knowledge. Maybe it good for those guys if one day were to marry a thai and have their wife working at Golden Mile, that including me, maybe.
The signs - hanging around at Golden Mile is one sure sign, esp. on weekends in the night. Some also have Singapore man friend/s supporting them, whilst they are married. In all, it's risky. But, that's my own opinion anyway. My experience? Maybe share with you personally some day.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you are educated, you would easily do some research & find infos on "HOW" rather than asking here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalibaba View Post
I am sure you can find some matchmaking agencies for Thai ladies, u can find in the Internet, but y u must marry thai?
Easier target ?
Or maybe TS think all thai girls are like GL WLs good on bed lor
Old 06-02-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
....Or maybe TS think all thai girls are like GL WLs good on bed lor
yup agreed, some can be dead starfish..... as quoted by someone before....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1