The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-07-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
BroR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Report for Zara (Royce)

SOP with excellent service from Bro Royce. Felt like going for another round with Royce because of good experience with Ying. Chose Zara today, had a hard time deciding between new girl Giftsy or Zara but chose the latter.

Location similar and discreet, easy to locate and quiet enough. Doors opened and Zara greeted me with big pearly eyes and a sweet smile. She looks very similar to the pics but with her hair tied up into a nice bun and in a very nice looking dress.

Prior to previous FR's about her english, yes its pretty bad but I did not have THAT much of a issue communicating with her but when needed she would take Google Translate to help but it isn't of much help because Google Translate don't even makes sense.

Took things real slowly and laid in bed to chat for a bit first before going to shower. Do take note for those interested that Zara is not your super slim and hot girl but she is curvy with slight tummy. Usually these type of girls have nice ass and hers definitely did not disappoint. Her boobs though claimed to be C looks more like a large B but definitely is natural and nice to grab.

She also shaved her pussy I think recently because it was only stubbles when I saw it, she is quite shy at first, when removing her clothes she will cover her boobs and her pussy but she is really very cute. Her looks initially was normal but it will grow on me in the later part of the sexy time.

Shower was SOP and she cleaned me up thoroughly. She even tried to help me dry myself. We then proceed to bed whereby she started small talks and snugged around my arms, slowly proceeding to a catbath from my cheeks to my thighs and belly. Occasionally she would come and kiss me on the lips but there were no heavy frenching which I am fine with.

BBBJ from what I read from previous FR's are that she only blows for a short while and proceed. I guess Bro Royce should have shown her the FR because she blew me for quite some time alternating between catbaths and bj.

For FJ, she rode on me for abit before going to doggy which was fantastic because of her nice ass, piak piak piak.. She told me she is not a fan of fake moaning so don't expect stereos. What you can expect is change of facial expression which is quite a turn on. Also when she is about to cum she will moan so slightly with each thrust. Unloaded in her during doggy.

Overall GFE was fantastic despite language barrier and she loves spicy food so those visiting her can bring something spicy. Everything was good and I had a fantastic midweek bonk =)

*ps bros, your mileage may vary ~
Old 13-07-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
happyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can recommend girl from FL 1 that can massage well??
Those from China every time eat our time. Service still Thai better.
Old 13-07-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

Any bros can recommend girls from FL 1 that can massage well??
Service in FL 1 (Thai) is better than China girls. Kena eat time so much..
Old 14-07-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johorkia View Post
got phobia to try FLD1

behind every of those tempting photos is actually a much darker, older, rough skinned and stretched tomyum momma (all siam-kehs has given birth before)
not every one of them la.... personal experience is about 3 out of 10 are super milf tomyum momma...

not matter what, FLD1 is better than FLD2 PRC... I kenna once FLD2 prc so call ang pai with dozens of positive FR got bad breath and rushed service... very jialat... FLD2 only Haonan stable can trust, but he also up lorry liaos.

in general the Thais are better service than PRC, especially if you go for the reputable stables.... probability of nice bonk highest amoung all Domes
Old 14-07-2016, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
primevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copycopycopy View Post
Has anybody tried stable Le Noir?
Bait and switch tactic, ask you book hotel first and switch with another cmi girl.
Old 14-07-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
C120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moso View Post
Which stable bro
Sorry i forget to state the stable name. hahaha

Betty from Emmauelle
Old 14-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Name: Gift from Thaipalace
Looks: 8.5/10 (cute SYT with minimal makeup)
Body: 7.5/10 (soft B+ boobs, smooth skin, meaty butt)
Catbath: 8.5/10 (skillful tongue skills, lick you from head to toe)
BBBJ: 9/10 (superb tongue skills with good suction... very arousing... almost CIM her )
Fingering: 8/10 (quite wet)
FJ: 8.5/10 (tight love hole, very accommodating. listening to her sweet voice moaning feels very high)
GFE: 10/10 (high GFE from the moment you see her. with her cute voice and actions, and high KC skills, almost kena KC by her )
Service/Attitude: 9/10 (not a time watcher. as usual, spent some time chatting with her till her next customer arrives)
RTF: Definitely YES
Overall: 9/10
verdict: Strongly recommended!!!
Old 14-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Mint (E66)

I meet Mint a few days ago.. this girl really no horse run!

Location: Not very convenient if take bus but quiet area so feel quite safe.

Looks: Abit different from the photos but confirm same.

Body: Small size with nice nipple to suck

Frenching: Yes good fighter

BBBJ: Wet and deep and non-stop some more give slutty face...

FJ: All the pattern I want she ok.. But don't let her ride you coz you sure cannot tahan and lose the war...

Overall: No horse run. Really sibei powerful… after 1st shot she die die also want to make me shoot 2nd round.. bbbj cannot try hj then put me inside her pussy then try bbbj again until i surrender...

RTF: Confirm!
Old 14-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy69 View Post
Any bros can recommend girls from FL 1 that can massage well??
Service in FL 1 (Thai) is better than China girls. Kena eat time so much..
Then you should consider Maple from Pacific Stars bro. Not just massage. Everything else in the whole package is great.

Lost count how many RTFs w/ Maple.

This time I went with Nuru as intended. But since another bro here mentioned she don't like tarma (depend on chemistry with the partner), I didn't go with that as I had mentioned before.

When I reached and she asked me, "Did you request Nuru?" (in Thai), I said yes, I saw she looked a bit tired (though tried her best to hide it) and 'song san' her a bit so I said, Mai pen rai, no need also can.

She smiled a bit as if touched then she said, No, no, it's okay, can do Nuru. But I still understand her, so I told her, I nuru her instead of she nuru me.

So what we did was I made her lie down and pour the Nuru gel all over her body while I do the sliding and rubbing and caressing and massaging instead. Haha.. not too expert at it.

I asked how she felt, she said okay, then she offered to do for me instead. So we switched positions, she on top, sliding and gliding, fucking erotic, almost came right there on her Nuru-sticky body.

She said, Fuck mai? Of course! Condom on, fuck wet Nuru cowgirl, but because of the super erotic nuru foreplay, I came in no time.... WTF the energy drink I took didn't work.

After wash up, she massaged me and we chat more, get to know more about each other.

She is really open and not like some other gals who tend to hide stuff or avoid topics or don't like conversation.

Didn't go with 2nd round as I finish battery liao. Felt wasted... should have rested more and ate more... my fault!

I told her out of 10 girls I visit, only 1 or 2 are really good and worth RTF repeatedly and she's one of 'em. She beamed. I told her if possible I can visit her like every other day unless a new really good gal comes along or some old favourite gal of mine returns. Told her about some other great gals I tried in this stable.

She really likes this whole topic and would ask me questions on how the other gals I tried before are like, what we did before, etc. Like she wanna learn and try for herself too.

Then she said, don't need visit me too much na... Don't waste money. See other girl can, or else you heart broken. How can I don't KC when she say like that sia...

If only more girls are like her. Not saying the other girls are bad, generally most gals in this stable are great, or at least have a basic decent acceptable level of service. But she is an outlier, a black swan, outstanding.
Old 14-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Tried amy ytd from thaiavenue

Looks: 8 cute but w typical thai tan abit diff from pics
Boobs: 10 c cup naturals swee
Body: 8 abit tummy fats
Bbbj: 8 hardworking
Fj: 9 accommodating
Gfe: 8.5 high but still ok can tell she is new
Cim: na
French: 7 light

Overall good exp. She was very nice and sweet
Old 14-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Girls also need good chemistry for tarma. Maple told me she is not very interested in girl girl action.
Very well said bro. But when 2 are service oriented, high chances it will work out well.
Old 14-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
happyglman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Giftsy from Royce

Pic Resemblance: 100% pic what you see is what you get
Looks:9/10 Quite good looking, young girl
Boobs:6/10 Small but I know when I do the booking
Frenching:8/10 She initiate
BJ: Very sensual
FJ:9/10 like doing with a teenager
GFE: 130% like your gf
RTF: Maybe, but also want try others
Old 14-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrayham View Post
Then you should consider Maple from Pacific Stars bro. Not just massage. Everything else in the whole package is great.

Lost count how many RTFs w/ Maple.

This time I went with Nuru as intended. But since another bro here mentioned she don't like tarma (depend on chemistry with the partner), I didn't go with that as I had mentioned before.

When I reached and she asked me, "Did you request Nuru?" (in Thai), I said yes, I saw she looked a bit tired (though tried her best to hide it) and 'song san' her a bit so I said, Mai pen rai, no need also can.

She smiled a bit as if touched then she said, No, no, it's okay, can do Nuru. But I still understand her, so I told her, I nuru her instead of she nuru me.

So what we did was I made her lie down and pour the Nuru gel all over her body while I do the sliding and rubbing and caressing and massaging instead. Haha.. not too expert at it.

I asked how she felt, she said okay, then she offered to do for me instead. So we switched positions, she on top, sliding and gliding, fucking erotic, almost came right there on her Nuru-sticky body.

She said, Fuck mai? Of course! Condom on, fuck wet Nuru cowgirl, but because of the super erotic nuru foreplay, I came in no time.... WTF the energy drink I took didn't work.

After wash up, she massaged me and we chat more, get to know more about each other.

She is really open and not like some other gals who tend to hide stuff or avoid topics or don't like conversation.

Didn't go with 2nd round as I finish battery liao. Felt wasted... should have rested more and ate more... my fault!

I told her out of 10 girls I visit, only 1 or 2 are really good and worth RTF repeatedly and she's one of 'em. She beamed. I told her if possible I can visit her like every other day unless a new really good gal comes along or some old favourite gal of mine returns. Told her about some other great gals I tried in this stable.

She really likes this whole topic and would ask me questions on how the other gals I tried before are like, what we did before, etc. Like she wanna learn and try for herself too.

Then she said, don't need visit me too much na... Don't waste money. See other girl can, or else you heart broken. How can I don't KC when she say like that sia...

If only more girls are like her. Not saying the other girls are bad, generally most gals in this stable are great, or at least have a basic decent acceptable level of service. But she is an outlier, a black swan, outstanding.
Thx bro for the recommendation,will try her once I have time off from my CO
Old 14-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bugger2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pearl from ThaiPalace

Feel itchy last night and texted Bro Tom. Wanted to try Kara but she's booked, so I went for Pearl, since I'm a small boobs lover.

Looks 7/10:
Doesn't really look like photo, but she looks better in real life. Very bubbly and cute. Probably because she was forced to take sexy photos (which she doesn't know how to pose). But looks-wise, very pleasing.

Attitude 8/10:
Attitude not bad. She was smiling throughout the whole session. Very hardworking too. She said she was tired (My endurance quite high haha) after 30 minutes of bouncy. So we switched position. Then I got tired, switched back. She continue to do most of the work.

Massage 7/10:
After first shot I ask if she can massage, she said a little bit, then asked me to flip over to show me. Ended up having a relaxing massage. Strength-wise I had to guide her because my shoulders are really stressed, so asked for more strength.

Body 8.5/10:
Thin and petite. Quite nice to hug. We both fell asleep after massage. Cuddling her.

Boobs A cup:
Small boobs lovers take note. She is really small lol. But I like hahah.

Frenching 7/10:
We only managed to french a little bit during FJ, so cannot comment on service.

Cat bathe: Nope, went straight to BBBJ.

BBbj 8/10:
Suction not bad, uses her tongue well. Very enjoyable.

Painting 9/10:
She's shaved below. Very tasty and reactive. Somehow her juice is a little sweet. I had a wonderful time painting her and I made her sit on my face. She shivered and squirmed so much, it was very fun.

FJ 9/10:
She is VERY tight. She's petite and thin. I thought usually such girls won't be tight. But I was wrong. She is very tight! And she knows how to further tighten her hole. She said she was a dancer back in Bangkok, so she know how to tighten her kegels. Very awesome sex.

GFE 10/10:
After massage she said she was cold, so I took a blanket to cover us both. She snuggled up to me into spoon position and I hug her to sleep. We really did fell asleep until the hotel called. Hahaha. She's thin but still very huggable.

RTF:
Might want to try Kara first haha.
Old 14-07-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
shevchenko_tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Giftsy from Royce

Royce provided more than 100% accurate photos, and helpful with answering queries

Looks: 8/10 she looks better than the pictures like chines chiobu, Even with little make up.
Figure: 8/10. Her tight figure make up for not so busty boobs
French: nv met someone who likes french so much.
Fj: 9/10 many pattern. can see she enjoys alot as well.
Gfe: great chemistry.
Rtf: hope to before she leaves
Speaks good english.
Gd Service,Painting allows, young gal with great attitude.

Last edited by shevchenko_tan; 14-07-2016 at 09:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1