The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 01-11-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Plesma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
New Discovery during last week.

ML Name: Anne
Boobs: Small B
Body: 1.62m Slim
Entrance: 58 / 68. Take 58 will do.
Massage: 7/10
After Care: Super Happy Experience 8/10 @ at $70 but I tips $80.
Teasing: 8/10. Teasing before Super Happy started.
RTM: YES! After Super Happy she continue to show me what she know. Her job is a freelance massager in China. Those on call and go hotel visit type and her skill is really dam top notch on teasing. Many tricks which I have not tried long time. Mainly the one dragon service style. Too good to be true with such price and location.
Looks like you found yourself a gem bro
Old 02-11-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
New Discovery during last week.

ML Name: Anne
Boobs: Small B
Body: 1.62m Slim
Entrance: 58 / 68. Take 58 will do.
Massage: 7/10
After Care: Super Happy Experience 8/10 @ at $70 but I tips $80.
Teasing: 8/10. Teasing before Super Happy started.
RTM: YES! After Super Happy she continue to show me what she know. Her job is a freelance massager in China. Those on call and go hotel visit type and her skill is really dam top notch on teasing. Many tricks which I have not tried long time. Mainly the one dragon service style. Too good to be true with such price and location.
Bro, can share location. Thanks
Old 02-11-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Rekindled some love with ex-fav Twinkle at J@.

Why ex? I find myself not going back to her for the past 5 months.

Twinkle's fingers just as good. The same old HDLY skills never seem to go out of fashion. She seem to have lost some weight, which is a welcome improvement. She was heading the wrong scale direction during her time at 21.

Then kept complaining to me that business not as good liao. Obviously lah, so many options these days liao mah. I also openly admit to her that I have been trying different spas around, to which she gave a tight slap on my left butt cheek.

This is the first time I look her up since her transfer back to J@. A bit of nostalgia feel. Ok , let's not get emo.

Told her that her sister, Di@__0_d looks great btw, I'm definitely going to try her the next round. Twinkle kept offering 4 hands, I might I might I might go for it. Never know when I'm in the mood.
Old 02-11-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Today walk pass 4season.
They pasted price list @ $48/hr
Haiz. This one drop price is also like landmine. Can try if u still need a quick one
Old 02-11-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogibecrod View Post
Haiz. This one drop price is also like landmine. Can try if u still need a quick one
Not for me. I dont like the environment hahah
Old 02-11-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Heard from a ML(another shop) that there now got ppl kena bad stuffs.Guys becareful.I heard onky im not sure how true i might be wrong.But just letting you all know just incase
better be safe than sorry...always have a few good and loyal ones who don't anyhow offer their services..as least got some control...I know one prc ml, who offer fj to foreign workers for the right price...
Old 02-11-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post

Twinkle's fingers just as good. The same old HDLY skills never seem to go out of fashion. She seem to have lost some weight, which is a welcome improvement. She was heading the wrong scale direction during her time at 21.

Then kept complaining to me that business not as good liao. Obviously lah, so many options these days liao mah. I also openly admit to her that I have been trying different spas around, to which she gave a tight slap on my left butt cheek.

This is the first time I look her up since her transfer back to J@. A bit of nostalgia feel. Ok , let's not get emo.

Told her that her sister, Di@__0_d looks great btw, I'm definitely going to try her the next round. Twinkle kept offering 4 hands, I might I might I might go for it. Never know when I'm in the mood.
Maybe the lucky bro can catch some goodies in this season of fierce competition. So freaking many popping up all over.
Old 03-11-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Not gone to JQ for a long time.

Haven't even seen twinkle sister.

My imagination ran wild. 4hands massage!

Fondling twinkle and her sisters boobs. GIving me a hard on just thinking of it.

Quote:

Old 03-11-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Yydsuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

uncle went D****l*** spa last week and f.... the price hike. now 1hr $96...and hj $80 with so so service. wont rtm aldy.
Old 03-11-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 1
Rambotech57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for A*** , thank you @kopishopuncle for contact. (For contact, please ask from uncle, i won't be sharing)

This place very convenient and easy to find.
Looks: 6/10, pleasant looking MILF (like your next door MILF, if you are looking for young SYT, this is not your type).
Figure: Quite decent and good for my hands.
Massage: 8/10, good effort and strength just nice for me as i dont like to much strength.
GFE: not so much maybe first time. But she is chatty.
Sensual: 8/10, Catbath is normal, but when she ask you to shift your position to kneel, that moment onwards you will soon be in cloud 9.
BBBJ: 9/10, her skills are very good, and willing to change different position. I would like to give her perfect but the only turn down for me is cannot CIM (this is personal preference).
FJ: Never.
Service: 8/10, she continued to massage me after emptying my rounds and help leaning me up.
Common Shower facility available

RTM: Maybe, although the room is larger and her service is good but the walls of the rooms are thin and can hear other chatting.
Old 03-11-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 15
CruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to behold
Bro, can share ctc? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambotech57 View Post
FR for A*** , thank you @kopishopuncle for contact. (For contact, please ask from uncle, i won't be sharing)

This place very convenient and easy to find.
Looks: 6/10, pleasant looking MILF (like your next door MILF, if you are looking for young SYT, this is not your type).
Figure: Quite decent and good for my hands.
Massage: 8/10, good effort and strength just nice for me as i dont like to much strength.
GFE: not so much maybe first time. But she is chatty.
Sensual: 8/10, Catbath is normal, but when she ask you to shift your position to kneel, that moment onwards you will soon be in cloud 9.
BBBJ: 9/10, her skills are very good, and willing to change different position. I would like to give her perfect but the only turn down for me is cannot CIM (this is personal preference).
FJ: Never.
Service: 8/10, she continued to massage me after emptying my rounds and help leaning me up.
Common Shower facility available

RTM: Maybe, although the room is larger and her service is good but the walls of the rooms are thin and can hear other chatting.
Old 03-11-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why go support these 88 shop? Nowadays so much options at 50+50 for HJ or 50+100 for FJ. You go 88+80/100 just for a HJ? Now everything so expensive we need to make our money counts for their service. Just few golden shake 188 comparing to BBBJ+bom bom only 150 in total...why still go 88 spa? So many options around nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Been a few months since I went back to find her.I just happen to be free so decided to go find my fav ML at yishun.Did the SOP and change into provided paper shorts.She then come into the room and gave a solid hard back massage.After 30min or so,I hear tearing of the paper shorrs and she begin to pour alot of oil at the butt area and slowly slide her fingers around the ass area and teasing it while prompting me to knee on the bed while she begin her HDLY,its a smooth execution felt extraordinary shiok.It continue for awhile and then she told me to turn over.Flipped over she started to give a slow and sensual handjob while using her to long tongue to lick and swirl around my body and nipples and she let out a soft moan in no time i unloaded my load.This opened till quite late last customer is 10pm so is good for bro who like late massages.
Pm me for ctc
Can pm me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yydsuncle View Post
uncle went D****l*** spa last week and f.... the price hike. now 1hr $96...and hj $80 with so so service. wont rtm aldy.
Ban these shops....spent some time read and get some contacts.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 03-11-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=sgpiggybank;22794786]Why go support these 88 shop? Nowadays so much options at 50+50 for HJ or 50+100 for FJ. You go 88+80/100 just for a HJ? Now everything so expensive we need to make our money counts for their service. Just few golden shake 188 comparing to BBBJ+bom bom only 150 in total...why still go 88 spa? So many options around nowadays.

Why not? I happy.
Old 03-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

delete.....

Last edited by Yydsuncle; 03-11-2023 at 04:03 PM. Reason: double post
Old 03-11-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ban these shops....spent some time read and get some contacts.
just happen to pass by and let my small head take charge of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post

萝卜青菜,各有所爱。
We all have our preferences. What is more important : we are all Happy.
ya, those ml i like i will still go support eventhou 88. the happiness lvl diff la. cant just measure with $
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1