The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 12
Orkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Share with all bros here. Sadly 902 no longer working at Sawadee.
Reception told me she went to work at other spa. Don't know where. If anyone knows, hope can share with everyone.
Old 28-10-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to Sawadee yesterday and asked for 902, was told by recep that she has went back to thailand. A bit wasted trip.
Old 28-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

902 she said she before transfer to king spa.
Old 28-10-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
902 she said she before transfer to king spa.
There are 2 king spa, which king spa is she in and how to ask for her?
Old 28-10-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 12
Orkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohwj View Post
I also want to know
Old 29-10-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will ask her later
Old 30-10-2022, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohwj View Post
King Spa in singapore or JB
Old 31-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Jayz1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
King Spa in singapore or JB
Bro seriously ?! Look at the name of the thread la. “JB DELIGHT” you still can ask stupid question ar ?
Old 31-10-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ramasamy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
About to say the same thing😅
Lazy dumb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayz1990 View Post
Bro seriously ?! Look at the name of the thread la. “JB DELIGHT” you still can ask stupid question ar ?
Old 01-11-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Was there this morning and asked for 906.
Took up 90mins oil massage and now i know why the lift is so special. Lol...

906 is not a looker but she maintain her body well. She's 40 yo and during chatting came to know about where she comes from and her child etc. Most importantly, she is hardworking and i find her sincere.

So, as usual, the oil massage. When it left about 30mins, she asked if want to massage bird or not. Agreed with the price and i asked for b2b. She dont really understand b2b but asking me about b2b by demo her breast rub on my body. I said yes. But she told me her body will be oily. Its fine then but she still strip all.

Then its really 5G roaming. I fingered her with my thumb. She did not squirt but my whole palm was very wet. When the deeds over, she clean for me and continue with the massage.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 01-11-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Abijek22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Oh nice. Last week I ask for her then recep say she at BKK. Ready to have a good session with her again

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Was there this morning and asked for 906.
Took up 90mins oil massage and now i know why the lift is so special. Lol...

906 is not a looker but she maintain her body well. She's 40 yo and during chatting came to know about where she comes from and her child etc. Most importantly, she is hardworking and i find her sincere.

So, as usual, the oil massage. When it left about 30mins, she asked if want to massage bird or not. Agreed with the price and i asked for b2b. She dont really understand b2b but asking me about b2b by demo her breast rub on my body. I said yes. But she told me her body will be oily. Its fine then but she still strip all.

Then its really 5G roaming. I fingered her with my thumb. She did not squirt but my whole palm was very wet. When the deeds over, she clean for me and continue with the massage.
Old 02-11-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abijek22 View Post
Oh nice. Last week I ask for her then recep say she at BKK. Ready to have a good session with her again
Yes bro. Not sure if this is the same 906 as yours. But the cabinet where we put our shoes, she opened the cabinet number 906. The full label on the cabinet is "PIA0906" (If i remember correctly). I guess PIA is her name?

When she massage my butt, very sensual. Sometimes got electric feeling. This electric feeling does not come from her using the fingernails. But just plain relaxing!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 02-11-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Abijek22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Yes bro. Not sure if this is the same 906 as yours. But the cabinet where we put our shoes, she opened the cabinet number 906. The full label on the cabinet is "PIA0906" (If i remember correctly). I guess PIA is her name?

When she massage my butt, very sensual. Sometimes got electric feeling. This electric feeling does not come from her using the fingernails. But just plain relaxing!
Yes, that's her bro. If you become her regular then sure can build chemistry.

Btw to other readers, last week I was assigned to 901. Plus size. I feel so unlucky to get her and miss 906 a lot. She asked GQ but I like 50-50, cos not turned on at all by anything. Massage is very strong tho.

I nego 100 for bbbj and she agree. No mood for roaming also. Just want to shoot my load and leave without blue balls 🤣
Old 04-11-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
drkone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited before but all the while thought was a clean joint. Went last week booked 2 hrs aromatherapy. A typical aunty came, short, about 155cm height from Issan. Saw her face and decided I can accept. Once into partition didn’t waste time and asked if she did extras. Chicken and duck talk so used google translate. HJ she did. FJ she did. But she told me she didn’t have a condom. (Previous bro who brought his own very smart). Told her I wanted 2 wanks and she told me 150 with everything off. Agreed and took off all her clothes. First thing I did was to try her boundaries. For roaming think there was none. Frenching, ate her pussy and man was she wet. Dubious thought came up to just bang her but lucky my thoughts were still clear then. Then she climbed up on me and proceeded to wank me. Next proceeded for massage which I didn’t like as no strength. Some times it was ok, sometimes like just touching. Anyway after massage wanked me again and I came while free roaming.
Looks :4/10
Boobs :B
Massage: 4/10

She also told me she has no number but to use her name “Mind” at counter to book her
Old 04-11-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
I will ask her later
Did you manage to ask her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1