The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-04-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Right now, I am waiting for my session with a ML in GL. But I am very early. So decided to have an iced tea in a small quaint cafe in Pavilion Square, the building along the main road, between lorong 19 and 21. Its called, Moon Cafe.

Nice place to chill while waiting for your GL visitations. Firstly it's inside, so air-conditioned. But better yet, a rather young Cambodian girl is manning the cafe. Slim and rather attractive. And friendly . I'm having a lovely conversation with her, while sipping on my iced tea writing this post. What shall I talk to her about next?
Old 05-04-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Right now, I am waiting for my session with a ML in GL. But I am very early. So decided to have an iced tea in a small quaint cafe in Pavilion Square, the building along the main road, between lorong 19 and 21. Its called, Moon Cafe.

Nice place to chill while waiting for your GL visitations. Firstly it's inside, so air-conditioned. But better yet, a rather young Cambodian girl is manning the cafe. Slim and rather attractive. And friendly . I'm having a lovely conversation with her, while sipping on my iced tea writing this post. What shall I talk to her about next?
What is the intention here of promoting a cafe in this thread?
Old 05-04-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
My intention is to share of another place to chill if you are in Gl. Or want to chat up a Cambodian chick. :

Is that a bad intention?
Old 05-04-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

nearby that stretch also has an ml listed on SLG at one of the foot reflexology shops
Old 05-04-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Did she go nude as her ad suggests?
Yes. Pretty decent too
Old 05-04-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

Bro, is it this xiao xiao? Does she looks like her photo?
Yea it’s that adv. size wise it’s definitely accurate but the face you can age more. Like maybe late 20s or early 30s

Overall still feel too old for me
Old 05-04-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Nice 2 shots kinda rare these days..
Ikr, and I actually said no but she insisted, that’s good service imo
Old 05-04-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

I done my fair share of FR here- Xiao Xiao, anyi, carrot v2, but I have not seen any petite and skinny girls that I really like.

Any bros got good recommendation (similar to 小丸子) would be a good gauge
Old 05-04-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Actually I'm more interested in which ML you are visiting
Old 05-04-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Cafe owner.
Old 05-04-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
MR for Hua Le Dou

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/huan-le-dou-massage/

Made an appointment with Hua Le Dou, and took a 2 hour session

Looks: 8/10
- Photos are blurred and thought I might step on landmine. To my surprise, she is a young and pretty girl

- Clean unit in Central Location
- But it’s a 10min walk from the nearest mrt station
-
Massage: 8/10
- Gives a good massage and knows where to press to make you comfortable
- She was chatty and nice to talk to
-
Sensual: 9/10
- Her hands was particularly skilful in simulating my privates
- She gives a good HDLY
- Asked me to flipped over and saw that she had stripped down to panties, with natural B boobs
- She took the sensual slowly, making sure that I am sufficiently hard and aroused before she starts HJ
- She lies down beside me during the HJ. Allows 4G roaming and light kissing
- Her slow and gradual build-up resulted in a good orgasm at the end.

RTM. Yes, I like that:
- Her sensual techniques are the best I have ever encountered
I recall sometime back that a bro mention this was a renamed ML used to be called X***x* , petit with a small tattoo on one side of her boobs. Can anyone else verify this? Haven’t been visiting recently
Old 05-04-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
nearby that stretch also has an ml listed on SLG at one of the foot reflexology shops
Which ML would this be? Worth a visit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Actually I'm more interested in which ML you are visiting
Hahahah. I went to see my regular s-shaped sexy babe, Viet L
Old 05-04-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesno View Post
Yes. Pretty decent too
Thanks for the response
Old 05-04-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Which ML would this be? Worth a visit?

Hahahah. I went to see my regular s-shaped sexy babe, Viet L
whose viet L? 😊
Old 05-04-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
I recall sometime back that a bro mention this was a renamed ML used to be called X***x* , petit with a small tattoo on one side of her boobs. Can anyone else verify this? Haven’t been visiting recently
Visited her yesterday. Can confirm no tattoo on the side (unless it was tiny. Room was dimly lit).

Anyway, thanks to bro @Gumm for the FR. I was supposed to visit Yi Lin yesterday, but she cancelled on me last second when I was already on location. Didn't get details, but she said a previous customer was kicking up a fuss so she temporarily stopped taking appointments. If you are the bro in question, I hope she didn't do you dirty but at the same time I hope you weren't being a jerk for no reason.

So I left with blue balls (because I was so excited for big boobs) and quickly scrolled this thread. Saw an FR on https://sglonelyguy-30.com/huan-le-dou-massage/ and decided to wing it because didn't want to waste precious time. Luckily she accepted my appointment and I rushed down in peak hour traffic.

Location : 4/10 If you drive a bigger car, you won't be able to find parking on location because it's an automatic car park and they only can take small cars. You have to park at the building opposite and it's a 5-10 minute walk. Can't comment for foot soldiers but it doesn't seem near to any MRT on my drive there
Looks : 7/10 I was skeptical too because her ad censored all her pics. But the other parts of the FR was good enough for me to take the plunge. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but pretty enough that you'll sneak a glance every now and then.
Body : 7/10 If petite SYTs are your thing, then it's 8/10. I prefer someone a little meatier with a bigger rack.
Massage : 6/10 for someone of her build, she put in strength to press some of the knots in my body. And she was quite detailed about it. She would go from one area of my body and then move on to the next. I've visited MLs who just press here press there for 20 minutes then start sensual. Some bros say "I'm not here for the massage" but to me, it helps you relax before the action starts honestly.
Sensual : 9/10 The next 2-3 sections is where she excels. Location and body aside, if ever I would consider to RTM, this is my key consideration. Once the massage is over, she starts her sensual SN with the standard running of fingers down your body. But the way she does it sent shivers down my spine with every touch. I usually don't react during this part of sensual but my 2IC was getting hard for every second that went by. Note she doesn't do catbath, which I also prefer BUT she makes up for it. Read on.
HDLY: 9/10 I might be overselling this because I'm an absolute sucker for any ML that can perform a good solid HDLY. But she starts by caressing your lower body, slowly moving her fingers in between your thighs and occasionally teasing you with light touches on your balls. Then the intensity increases as her hand will softly caress your balls while her fingers play with the base of your dick. A lot of MLs end the HDLY here, but she asks you to get into the proper HDLY position (kneeling), then she gets two pumps of body oil and goes to work slowly applying it over the back of your thighs and of course your balls and shaft. Her technique was so good I almost came.
HJ : 8/10 This part I don't really have much comments because she got me so hot and bothered by her HDLY already. It's basically a standard HJ where she lies beside you and starts with slow strokes. She uses a different oil for this (maybe it's lube) because the HDLY one was warm but the HJ oil was cooling. When she senses that you're getting a bit high, she speeds up. Honestly I wanted more time to enjoy her body but fuck man her foreplay was too good that I just shot my load in less than 2 mins after she started her HJ.
RTM : Yes if I'm in the area and I don't mind walking from the opposite carpark. She said she won't be moving anytime soon so definitely strong consideration on my part.

TLDR; Bros who love petite SYT who can give ok massage and good sensual and HDLY can give her a try. Location is a little central adjacent (not Area B) but still quite ok. I don't usually write long reviews like this, but I feel like I was somewhat 'rewarded' for people flying my airplane hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1