The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-06-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Found on michat tree a post and just thought it is DH. As usual I always go straight to the point and asked to meet. Then got scolded as she said I am not maid but local single mum. Then my tone n approach changed and start to chat few days normal. Then asked her if she want to go lunch. She agreed and after chit chat felt she is ok to go hotel. Then rest is history. An average body chinese, I think I am going to continue with her and stop maids for a while first.. Haha.
Old 14-06-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, u might want to ask around how many samsters rape by the maids. U will be shock if u get the sincere n honest answer from the samsters.
True. Some maids also like being filmed. My maid will get damn horny once my phone is turned on hahahahaha. Always ask me to overnight with her. But too bad she go back Indo le
Old 14-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Found on michat tree a post and just thought it is DH. As usual I always go straight to the point and asked to meet. Then got scolded as she said I am not maid but local single mum. Then my tone n approach changed and start to chat few days normal. Then asked her if she want to go lunch. She agreed and after chit chat felt she is ok to go hotel. Then rest is history. An average body chinese, I think I am going to continue with her and stop maids for a while first.. Haha.
Lol. Wait she ask you be step father hahahaha. But I find single moms can be damn horny
Old 14-06-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Take care bro... not surprised if she is hunting for a new dad for her kid
Old 14-06-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
Some bros pm me for the contact of my dh.. unfortunately, the big boobs dh is not for exchange.. not because I didn't want to exchange but she specifically said that to me don't give out her contact.

Some of the bros here quite rude in asking for favour as well.. as if I owe them my contact?? 😂
Old 14-06-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post
Some bros pm me for the contact of my dh.. unfortunately, the big boobs dh is not for exchange.. not because I didn't want to exchange but she specifically said that to me don't give out her contact.

Some of the bros here quite rude in asking for favour as well.. as if I owe them my contact?? 😂
The boobs are indeed impressive tho hahaha.. maybe the bros brains scrambled liao after seeing those melons
Old 14-06-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Ok since I am not able to upload images, will continue with my Dh journey.
After letting go the 1st Dh, I was still dating regular girls + covid must pump local mah lol so there was a gap of a few yrs til I dip back into the Dh pool.

Next dh was a pinay. Older than me by a few years, average looking but v happy flashing her cleavage in her dating app pics (confirm she wants action) so ok la I matched her.
Good chemistry chatting then we arranged to meet. She was having picnic with her friends at collyer quay area. First meeting of course she polite and a bit shy. I brought beers and snacks to share and sat next to her. Could feel her body language respond positively. Then I casually placed my hand on her thigh. She accepted and put her hand on mine.
Us 2 left the picnic and I felt bold and told her wanna bring her to hotel. She squealed and said "wah notti boy ah u!" and held my hand closer. Onz liao.
She was SO WET. Begged me to let her go on top and she rocked me til she exploded in orgasmic exhaustion. Biggest smile on her face like a kid in a choc shop lol
But once is enough for this one so I let her go within a week.

Thanks all for the points ����. Keep them coming as I prepare the next update ��

Last edited by Seven7up; 15-06-2023 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 15-06-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 3
Umbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone Staying In Punggol Wants To Have A Closer Looks At Her Boobs ?

Gotten This Contact From A Samster Friend SgLonexxMan.
You Can Send A WhatsApp Message To @
( Click to show/hide )
+62 898-8869-592

With The Stating Line Code Word < I WANT TO FUCK YOU HARD >
She Will Make The Arrangement With You.

Anyone Staying In Sembawang And Wants To Sucks On This Pair Of BIG BOOBS ?

Gotten This Contact From A Samster Friend SgLonexxMan.
( Click to show/hide )
+65 9374-2979

With The Stating Line Code Word < LET ME SUCK ON YOU >
To Make Arrangement For A Lunch Time Quickie.

Last edited by Umbrage21; 15-06-2023 at 01:02 AM.
Old 15-06-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post

Bro don't need give. As much as I want to ask for contact too, I'm not a beggar and I assume you're not an OKT. Bros shouldn't be lazy and just go out hunt themselves. Unless it's MLs then diff story lah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-06-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrage21 View Post

Anyone Staying In Punggol Wants To Have A Closer Looks At Her Boobs ?

( Click to show/hide )
+62 898-8869-592

With The Stating Line Code Word < I WANT TO FUCK YOU HARD >
She Will Make The Arrangement With You.

Anyone Staying In Sembawang And Wants To Sucks On This Pair Of BIG BOOBS ?

( Click to show/hide )
+65 9374-2979

With The Stating Line Code Word < LET ME SUCK ON YOU >
To Make Arrangement For A Lunch Time Quickie.
Any bro can consperm if it's not a scam?

Old 15-06-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Hero14267 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Any bro can consperm if it's not a scam?
Can't seem to text the first one
Old 15-06-2023, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro

Does any bro here try a lady named Hana from tampinese st 12. Alway claim to transfer money first. Any 1 deal with her?

Telegram is hana7391
Old 15-06-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Eh sai bweh happy hunting and fucking!
Old 15-06-2023, 08:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Ok since I am not able to upload images, will continue with my Dh journey.
After letting go the 1st Dh, I was still dating regular girls + covid must pump local mah lol so there was a gap of a few yrs til I dip back into the Dh pool.

Next dh was a pinay. Older than me by a few years, average looking but v happy flashing her cleavage in her dating app pics (confirm she wants action) so ok la I matched her.
Good chemistry chatting then we arranged to meet. She was having picnic with her friends at collyer quay area. First meeting of course she polite and a bit shy. I brought beers and snacks to share and sat next to her. Could feel her body language respond positively. Then I casually placed my hand on her thigh. She accepted and put her hand on mine.
Us 2 left the picnic and I felt hold and told her wanna bring her to hotel. She squealed and said "wah notti boy ah u!" and held my hand closer. Onz liao.
She was SO WET. Begged me to let her go on top and she rocked me til she exploded in orgasmic exhaustion. Biggest smile on her face like a kid in a choc shop lol
But once is enough for this one so I let her go within a week.

Thanks all for the points 👍🏻. Keep them coming as I prepare the next update 😊
What sort of error message do you get I tried the image upload and it is working for me. What is the size of your image file?

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-06-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Wah managed to find one DH via Message Tree. Will be meeting her for coffee before go hotel. Pretty sure I'm not the only one so hopefully I won't taste any bro's cum hahahahaha

Will share FR tonight

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1