The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-11-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarpace View Post
Hi, can remove the picture of this lady. she was my friend and she almost lost her job because of this.
I am sorry to hear that. This photo is taken from her dating apps? Y she still post her photo looking for bf if she knows it will make her lost her job?
Old 05-11-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper9898 View Post
They are many bullshit around here lah... Don't know what are they trying to proof?

That photo quite obvious screenshot from some AV video online. Same like some boasting about their encounter and meet up but can't give FR when asked or suddenly it become not their type, etc excuses...������
Haha thanks for saying this.

I was just waiting for someone to mention about it lmao cause I swear really look like some JAV screenshot tbh

Fucking joker that poster lol
Old 06-11-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
hardsean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardsean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any telegram chat group for this ??
Old 06-11-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenJames View Post
Any bros tried her? Meeting her tomorrow.
Hi Bro, any FR on her, rates and can share ctc ?
Old 06-11-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
newbieatwork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbieatwork is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Don’t bullshit lah. If u fuck at hotel where u place at side. And the photo like taken for a laptop
Yes that’s your pov I won’t complain if you think is from laptop so be it other say from av also can what is what you all say I can’t put words into you guys mouth believe it or not is you guys I just posting for the sake of posting if you dislike or find it not suitable for your eyes I can stop posting anyway
Old 06-11-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieatwork View Post
Yes that’s your pov I won’t complain if you think is from laptop so be it other say from av also can what is what you all say I can’t put words into you guys mouth believe it or not is you guys I just posting for the sake of posting if you dislike or find it not suitable for your eyes I can stop posting anyway
ya la pls stop posting. the images u post all damn sus tbh.

so long never come in, all samsters rich af all. last time f maid use telephone card and meals. now 500 u all also chiong ah? mai spoil market leh.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 06-11-2021, 04:00 AM
Samster

newbieatwork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbieatwork is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
ya la pls stop posting. the images u post all damn sus tbh.

so long never come in, all samsters rich af all. last time f maid use telephone card and meals. now 500 u all also chiong ah? mai spoil market leh.
Nah not going to post anything from now the red eyes here too toxic for me also will post it somewhere else nothing to lose for me also xoxo
Old 06-11-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Haha thanks for saying this.

I was just waiting for someone to mention about it lmao cause I swear really look like some JAV screenshot tbh

Fucking joker that poster lol
That’s why nobody voice out. All I do it. I don’t believe he place beside the bed and take the photo. All like av pattern.
I really don’t know what they want to prove if u don’t have?
Old 06-11-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieatwork View Post
Nah not going to post anything from now the red eyes here too toxic for me also will post it somewhere else nothing to lose for me also xoxo
Post something is real nobody here will question u. So what u trying to prove?
Old 06-11-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Post something is real nobody here will question u. So what u trying to prove?
wow still at it if you think is fake is fake alright I not proving anything and not posting any more sexscape feel free to rant more lul
Old 06-11-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
I am sorry to hear that. This photo is taken from her dating apps? Y she still post her photo looking for bf if she knows it will make her lost her job?
Ignore the white knight
Old 06-11-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

I really wondering.. wat is so great telling bro or posting pic of which maid u fuck, which maid u creampie..
Come to think of it.. do bros here really know the true.. the maid u fuck maybe next wk is being fuck by other bro here.. morning u creampie her, evening other bro here maybe licking yr cum.. or the other way round..
How many really trust the one u fuck, u r here only guy tat day.. esp those tat can let u fuck within a wk or charge u..
Every bros here is almost sharing the same holes..
Old 06-11-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
I really wondering.. wat is so great telling bro or posting pic of which maid u fuck, which maid u creampie..
Come to think of it.. do bros here really know the true.. the maid u fuck maybe next wk is being fuck by other bro here.. morning u creampie her, evening other bro here maybe licking yr cum.. or the other way round..
How many really trust the one u fuck, u r here only guy tat day.. esp those tat can let u fuck within a wk or charge u..
Well said bro. Up ur points.
Anybody can say anything here in the cyberworld where all oir identity are unknown. We dont know those gungho bros that post all these images are from JAV or not and those that claim they have had their fair share of screwing maids are true or not. Basically just read and see whats is here with caution. Dont be naive to believe everything posted here. Chill and just share. Its up to the rest of the bros here to believe or not.
Old 06-11-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
goer68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Looks yummy bro!
Looks nice with pierced tummy. Indon?
Old 06-11-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Haha like that dogface Inez girl, uses 20 filters in TikTok to look somehow acceptable and fucks 3 guys every Sunday without condom, you guys sharing eachothers cum for sure and her STD’s.
This site should be about sharing details, if they sell their bodies to buy a brand handbag instead of helping their family why would we care about posting their pics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1