The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-08-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
morpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymorpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Yes bingo... U r right
OMG...better practice safe distancing 1000x then...just scoot as soon as you see to avoid lifelong trauma...lol
Old 21-08-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Looks like 蔡头 from Taiwan
i didnt know who that was, had to google and almost spit out my water lmao
Old 21-08-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3925 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is pics without makeup and those beauty cam apps... So what you think? Still sexy and alluring?

This face makes a good punching bag lol.
Old 21-08-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kudus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
This is pics without makeup and those beauty cam apps... So what you think? Still sexy and alluring?

But her figure good?
Old 21-08-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyum88 View Post

Here another car fun with my ex indo. 1 year plus ago when she just came. Fuck her many times and what surprise me is she wants and love ass fxxx. Hee.

Anyone keen share real videos can pm me. Wechat or telegram but prefer wechat.

Sorry for the bad lighting hee..
wow bro

u fuck her raw into her ass? wa lau.. the way she arch her feet is sooo sexy.. u shd fuck and suck her toes at the same time... very sexy
Old 21-08-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
wow bro

u fuck her raw into her ass? wa lau.. the way she arch her feet is sooo sexy.. u shd fuck and suck her toes at the same time... very sexy
Not in car bro. Ya she just came sg that time and long she never ass fxxx.
Old 21-08-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another lonely indo.

She stays with ah ma only. Can go up everytime when ah ma sleeps after 9pm. Anyone try before? Bang her few times liao.
Old 21-08-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Another lonely indo.

She stays with ah ma only. Can go up everytime when ah ma sleeps after 9pm. Anyone try before? Bang her few times liao.
Nice one +10 to you. able to share the contact?
Old 21-08-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
xdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hee her employer always not home. Went up few times to bang her. Omg she's a damn horny indo lady. Normally on Friday night when her employer go her bf house to stay for a night and i went up mid night..

Up many ladies before. Indo or pinoy. But prefer pinoy they more passion. Indo more wild i must say.

Have a permanent pinoy lover and many extras when my lover is not available. hee..

Bro share the vids with us pls. Hahaha
Old 21-08-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Another lonely indo.

Nice one bro.
Old 21-08-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro, not choosing gf, just fuck n forget. If u go FL, need to pay n condom n time watcher. Maids everything also can, fuck till u drop. Even u met a pretty ones but she's been meeting, Bangla n all other men, don't think u want her as gf right? If u ask those maids, they will tell u, r/s here is just fucking only, u don't fuck, many will queue up to free fuck these maids lol
Old 21-08-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 14
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
My regular maid in need of financial help ask me to intro please pm me for her ctc
Bro, PM me more details.
Old 21-08-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19883 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Another lonely indo.
Great Find Bro , Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-08-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Anyone up this maid in the west before?

I recall someone say she dead fish. But also read someone say she very horny and good. Someone even pop her cherry (anal)

Old 21-08-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudus View Post
But her figure good?
Figure good or not, I don't know leh. Langar lorry face my cock ald cannot stand. Even if figure is good, I will give it a miss too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1