The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2004, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 0
Xazz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXazz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Aftermath in Phuket

what really upset me is that fact that the Thai Meteorological department was actually aware of the earthquake but have chose not to warn the population of it. Imagine how many people could be saved if they have done something.
Those people who have decided against a warning should be condemned to hell..
Old 29-12-2004, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
hulkster_1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya, Hawaii has informed Japan about the earthquake that was gona strike indonesia in a couple of days time. We won't really know why nobody reacted. The governments will just blame it on "complacency" and "lack of system". Billions of dollars will now be spent on rebuilding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xazz
what really upset me is that fact that the Thai Meteorological department was actually aware of the earthquake but have chose not to warn the population of it. Imagine how many people could be saved if they have done something.
Those people who have decided against a warning should be condemned to hell..
Old 29-12-2004, 03:11 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Had planned to go LOS for new year party and countdown this 31st but now canceled my trip due to some circumstances at home.
Also, it now somehow dose'nt feel right to be partaking in partying and indulge in celebratory activities in light of recent events in neighbouring countries. I think this New Year eve will be quite sombre mood. So many innocents had their lives suddenly snuffed out due to an unpredictable act of Nature!
Did the "higher" powers inexplicably decide to suddenly take a headcount of the world's population!! I wonder after seeing some grim scenes and news of tragedy and loss. THis Act of "God" and Nature so easily ending the lives of so many young, innocent and mostly underprivelaged. Just goes to show how small our lives really are when compared against the backdrop of such human tragedy!!
Old 29-12-2004, 03:38 AM
LauheroNo1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato
Had planned to go LOS for new year party and countdown this 31st but now canceled my trip due to some circumstances at home.
Also, it now somehow dose'nt feel right to be partaking in partying and indulge in celebratory activities in light of recent events in neighbouring countries. I think this New Year eve will be quite sombre mood. So many innocents had their lives suddenly snuffed out due to an unpredictable act of Nature!
Did the "higher" powers inexplicably decide to suddenly take a headcount of the world's population!! I wonder after seeing some grim scenes and news of tragedy and loss. THis Act of "God" and Nature so easily ending the lives of so many young, innocent and mostly underprivelaged. Just goes to show how small our lives really are when compared against the backdrop of such human tragedy!!
This is life, bro! Why the predestined "powers" which decide the lottery of life provide us with surrounding land mass so we can siamz the giant tsunami waves while our not so lucky neighbours face the full impact. THe only magnitude of tremors felt here are only small tiny vibrations felt in places like Toa Payoh.
Here in Sillypore, we so lucky and life goes on while others devastated by acts of nature. Everyday pple here will still queue for 4d/ toto and bet soccer while garmunt collect ERP and raise taxes and worry abt how economy will go up/down in 2005 or not!!! Best is go batam and just chiong and forget the ills and irony of this world. My heartfelt condolences to all the victims and families of lost ones in this unforgiving world of ours.
Old 29-12-2004, 08:41 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xazz
what really upset me is that fact that the Thai Meteorological department was actually aware of the earthquake but have chose not to warn the population of it.
Well reminds me of the Vice President in "The Day After Tomorrow". Smetimes pple choose to ignore and take risk but what they did was actually depriving others of a chance to calculate their own risk.
Old 29-12-2004, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Long time no post here.

This was one of my fav places and I visited many a times the last few years. I was thinking of going again since Air Asia offered such cheap ticket prices but lucky for me, being busy at work prevented me from going.

Anyway now in Hatyai and heard that many people died here too.
Old 29-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
After the Tsunami waves attack in Phuket, I wonder how many bros survived a narrow escape. May it be going to go there or just left before it took place? I think the place will take at least one to two years to recover and return to prime. Seems like we’re gonna have one less place to cheong. Any bros have any comments?
Read the news n immediately I called BKK... half sad half happy, happy cos nothing happen to my love ones, sad cos it's very 'messy' in the affected area. Life is so unpredictable, one moment u r enjoying yourself but within seconds u r resting forever.....
Old 29-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

i was told by my friend in bkk that on the 28th, 29th and 30th of this month. all flags will be down half. also, they are planing to cancel all new year celebration. so any bros that planing to celebrate new year eves there better check 1st.

cheers
fleaz
Old 29-12-2004, 01:02 PM
Samster

OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Read the news n immediately I called BKK... half sad half happy, happy cos nothing happen to my love ones, sad cos it's very 'messy' in the affected area. Life is so unpredictable, one moment u r enjoying yourself but within seconds u r resting forever.....
Uncle, can be more specific, which love ones???
Old 29-12-2004, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Uncle, can be more specific, which love ones???

U should know which love.... definitely not 211
Old 29-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Its the luck of the draw with these things. My heart goes out to those who were unlucky here!
bro sassina, long time no see. i was trying to go up there after returning from sydney on 22dec. could'nt get tickets. my place being in town sustained no damage. i m still unable to contact another couple of samsters working there.
i would avoid the place for the mo due to epidemics that may break out. pity to all those unlucky souls.
Old 29-12-2004, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro sassina, long time no see. i was trying to go up there after returning from sydney on 22dec. could'nt get tickets. my place being in town sustained no damage. i m still unable to contact another couple of samsters working there.
i would avoid the place for the mo due to epidemics that may break out. pity to all those unlucky souls.

Natto, glad that you were not on the beach that morning.

The town is totally safe with the mountains protecting it from the Andaman sea.

I am also glad that although my friends sufferred financial losses of their properties, none of them sufferred loss of life of their families.

Even a cute girl I know who was in Khao Luk (one of worst hit places) was lucky to be in her office on the hill when it happened and she sufferred no damage on herself too. Lucky her but not for a couple of thousand other people from all over Thailand and the rest of the World.

Whatever, I am going to Bangkok tomorrow for the NY and until the 4th. I need to let out some steam to close off this year!

And, I will go to Phuket in Feb during CNY.
Old 29-12-2004, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato
Being God's creatures, we don't know whats his plan. Maybe with this unfortunate episode, we human race may unite and help those unfortunate ones who died tragically and those who are living miserably. Race and Religion are secondary now. There are lessons to be learnt from calamities caused by act of God.
Old 30-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Angry Re: Aftermath in Phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNgSiongBoon
I am currently collecting donations to help the victims in Phuket. Will be flying off within these few days. Any donations can be deposited to my POSB savings account 045-10738-8. Any amounts are welcome, for further details kindly PM me and I will get in touch with you. Thank you all for your time.
Hello, you sound fishy. Please do not take advantage of the situation to make profit for yourself.

Dunno if you are sincere or not but ppl who wants to donate, please go through the proper chanel like donate via the Singapore Red Cross Society.

Watch CNN and you will get the details on how to donate.

K2 KTV pricing Mar 2015 - Thanks to Onegoals
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1166
Old 30-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75
Hello, you sound fishy. Please do not take advantage of the situation to make profit for yourself.
Dunno if you are sincere or not but ppl who wants to donate, please go through the proper chanel like donate via the Singapore Red Cross Society.
Although he is doing for a good cause but I still urge bros to donate to proper channel for I believe we still have some reservation about his sincerity and intentions. Since there is an official site for all collection, might as well make use of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1