The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2024, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bossnova is Cool - loads of Potential
Being told some girls don't see my ethnicity - same for you?

Hi all,

I have tried to book with a few girls through some of the agencies/groups mentioned in this forum and I was told some girls only see Thai and Singaporean guys.

Wondering if your experience has been similar. I would especially be interested to learn if as a caucasian you were told the girl doesn't see white guys?
Old 26-02-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Being told some girls don't see my ethnicity - same for you?

Bro, the only thing they see is how thick your wallet is.

They are there to make money not find love.. Given enough cash, those that say they don't see other ethnicity can also change their minds.
Old 26-02-2024, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post

They are there to make money not find love.. Given enough cash, those that say they don't see other ethnicity can also change their minds.
Wish it was true. I offered 35K for a girl to Tony, still told no
Old 26-02-2024, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe this depends from girls to girls. There probably are some strings attached to the girl u enquired for, just get Tony to intro someone that fits your situation.
Old 26-02-2024, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

It's common for many girls to refuse Indian and Black customer.

Almost all Asian girls in Asia will accept North Asian men. They get a little bit fussier with darker SE Asians like Thai/Indo/Pinay , and even caucasian men but if you are well mannered and well presented you will be accepted most of the time. If you've ever walked the streets of Pattaya you see older white man with Young Thai girl all the time

As a Caucasian, consider yourself lucky you don't have to deal with the rejection Indians and Black mostly deal with
Old 26-02-2024, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
It's common for many girls to refuse Indian and Black customer.

Almost all Asian girls in Asia will accept North Asian men. They get a little bit fussier with darker SE Asians like Thai/Indo/Pinay , and even caucasian men but if you are well mannered and well presented you will be accepted most of the time. If you've ever walked the streets of Pattaya you see older white man with Young Thai girl all the time

As a Caucasian, consider yourself lucky you don't have to deal with the rejection Indians and Black mostly deal with
Sucks for them I guess
Old 26-02-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossnova View Post
Sucks for them I guess
I have seen these guys on YouTube attempting to get laid videoing and they were rejected. Mainly 1. He was recording 2. He had lots of tattoos 3. He sounds and looks like a guy who would rough fuck any girl.

Yeah is how nice you can present yourself with your wallet.
If you got that much money, go to VIP clubs.
Old 26-02-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi all,

I have tried to book with a few girls through some of the agencies/groups mentioned in this forum and I was told some girls only see Thai and Singaporean guys.

Wondering if your experience has been similar. I would especially be interested to learn if as a caucasian you were told the girl doesn't see white guys?
I hope i do not offend you with what i am going to type. I am just relaying what i heard from my friends as well as girls that works in the nightlife. Through the various gossip sessions.

Many many years ago Caucasian men are highly sought after customers/life partner in thailand because of their spending power due to the strong currency. Over the years, the consensus started to change. Dollar, pounds, euros became weaker. The caucasians are not spending as much. There is a huge invasion of backpackers that are spoiling your reputation. A good example would be bali. Hear what the locals has to say about the caucasians and you will know that its whats happening in thailand as well but just not that serious.

As the years goes by, other countries started to catch up. Countries such as china and korea are bagging more girls now. Better looking girls as well. Singapore, Malaysia and japan has always been in the middle ranking i think. We are always a safe option but we are never as big of a spender as the PRCs. Not as handsome as the koreans.

I will generalise and split thai girls into 2 major category. The light skinned and the dark skinned girls. The lighter skinned girls with sharper features now prefers to go with Asian men because they feel that asian men tip better. Additionally, they are not as PAINFUL.

The darker ones because they are not as well received by the asian men will still be willing to accept the caucasians. Which is what you usually see on the streets. A white men (regardless old or young) with a dark skinned thai girl.

My guess is that the girl you chose belong to the first category?
Old 26-02-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
I hope i do not offend you with what i am going to type. I am just relaying what i heard from my friends as well as girls that works in the nightlife. Through the various gossip sessions.

Many many years ago Caucasian men are highly sought after customers/life partner in thailand because of their spending power due to the strong currency. Over the years, the consensus started to change. Dollar, pounds, euros became weaker. The caucasians are not spending as much. There is a huge invasion of backpackers that are spoiling your reputation. A good example would be bali. Hear what the locals has to say about the caucasians and you will know that its whats happening in thailand as well but just not that serious.

As the years goes by, other countries started to catch up. Countries such as china and korea are bagging more girls now. Better looking girls as well. Singapore, Malaysia and japan has always been in the middle ranking i think. We are always a safe option but we are never as big of a spender as the PRCs. Not as handsome as the koreans.

I will generalise and split thai girls into 2 major category. The light skinned and the dark skinned girls. The lighter skinned girls with sharper features now prefers to go with Asian men because they feel that asian men tip better. Additionally, they are not as PAINFUL.

The darker ones because they are not as well received by the asian men will still be willing to accept the caucasians. Which is what you usually see on the streets. A white men (regardless old or young) with a dark skinned thai girl.

My guess is that the girl you chose belong to the first category?
Yes you're right haha. Light skinned girl
Old 26-02-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank goodness - I'm a white Caucasian and love the tanned Asian look. 😍
Old 26-02-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Girls probably had some bad experiences and stereotype blacklisted groups of people there. It is what it is, just continue searching. It ain't real love so you'll bound to find a WL to you liking
Old 27-02-2024, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

I dont mean to offend anyone with my post. This is just what i observed over the years.

And as we all know that this trade is primarily driven by money so naturally the girls will go for the higher paying customer. Not only by the base rate of their service but also the tipping rate that they will get. I have heard of many cases where tips from asian customers can be a few times more than their service rate. With promises of branded gifts in the future even.

And if all else is equal. Both sides are paying the same amount. They will choose the size 52-54 instead of size 56-57 for a less painful process.
Old 28-02-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all,

To me Thai girls like white guys more, u can see the girls teasing white guys but not the Asian man
Old 28-02-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
momotea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post

My Thai friends always told me : when cash paid , clothes will drop . That's simple for Thai girls .
Old 01-03-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wish it was true. I offered 35K for a girl to Tony, still told no
You should be glad that you dodged a bullet. She doesn’t have the right attitude to work and would likely offer poor service. You go to a sauna in Macau girls cannot refuse a customer based on looks body shape and ethnicity.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1