The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2024, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bossnova is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Being told some girls don't see my ethnicity - same for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
You should be glad that you dodged a bullet. She doesn’t have the right attitude to work and would likely offer poor service. You go to a sauna in Macau girls cannot refuse a customer based on looks body shape and ethnicity.
Interesting tip. Wonder how the costs compare to Bangkok
Old 02-03-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
jaypaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossnova View Post
Wish it was true. I offered 35K for a girl to Tony, still told no
LOL I was in BKK with a couple of US tech bros and one of the older darker skinned guys was rejected at Soi Nana, even though he bidded up to 40k.

Did not see that coming!
Old 02-03-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
You should be glad that you dodged a bullet. She doesn’t have the right attitude to work and would likely offer poor service. You go to a sauna in Macau girls cannot refuse a customer based on looks body shape and ethnicity.
I think thats a good way to see it. Rather get rejected than to pay a high sum for subpar service.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossnova View Post
Interesting tip. Wonder how the costs compare to Bangkok
A lot more but you get what you pay at the higher end ones. No need to deal with YMMV. Every customer gets the same quality service. The girls are trained to follow a set of rules and if a customer complains because the service was subpar the girl gets penalized. Crudely put the girls there know they are there to get fucked and it’s not a courtship.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bossnova is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
A lot more but you get what you pay at the higher end ones. No need to deal with YMMV. Every customer gets the same quality service. The girls are trained to follow a set of rules and if a customer complains because the service was subpar the girl gets penalized. Crudely put the girls there know they are there to get fucked and it’s not a courtship.
Thanks Elton. Will put it on my travel list
Old 04-03-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2 factors already mentioned: too many white trash with no money of late from the west and a more painful experience. Most of my European, American friends prefer the darker skinned ladies, which is good as we are not competing lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1