The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold
Divorce

Dear All Samster,

Need some advise, if divorce case, do we need to give half of our assets to our wife ? or depends on which party fault ?

If yes , can i transfer some of my assets to my family first, then divorce (then split the assets balance which is not much) and get back my assets fr my family . Is this workable ?
Old 18-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Divorce

AWARE will nail you down!
Old 18-07-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not necessarily so.

Much of it depends on when the assets were accumulated. If they were after your marriage and she can prove or convince the court that she contributed directly or indirectly, then there is a high possibility that she can get 50% of your assets.

Anywy, the best person to advise you is a lawyer. Go get one.
Old 18-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m3m3m View Post
Dear All Samster,

Need some advise, if divorce case, do we need to give half of our assets to our wife ? or depends on which party fault ?

If yes , can i transfer some of my assets to my family first, then divorce (then split the assets balance which is not much) and get back my assets fr my family . Is this workable ?

This is a popular generic misconception as the old system have already been revamped for some time. Although the Women's Charter still offers some disadvantage to the husband's case, overall the distribution of the assets are still largely dependent on the amount of contributions by both parties whether directly or indirectly. Whoever is at fault does not impact the distribution but maybe penalised to pay the court fees (subjective...) unless the aggrieved party is claiming adultery/third-party.

Do not try to re-appropriate your assets for the sake of the divorce case, as ultimately you need to produce a Affidavit of Assets & Means detailing all transactions prior to the divorce petition (which also means it can be tracked). If your spouse is legal-savvy she may use this against you during the hearing.

Hope this helps (P.S. anybody here reading this and knows me pls refrain from posting anything personal, you know what I meant, thanks bros )

Cheerios.......SS08
Old 18-07-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

thks bro, tink need to talk nicely to her before divorce , mean out of court settlement liau !!
Old 18-07-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

Quote:
thks bro, tink need to talk nicely to her before divorce , mean out of court settlement liau !!
True bro sit down with her n try to talk things out maybe things might turn out to be better good luck

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Old 18-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!

Quote:
Err, hope you have exhausted all avenues of reconciliation ... ie counsellor etc, b4 this consideration of divorce ..
Old 18-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

err , no use try councellor lor coz its my fault ..no more u-turn liau as she really pissed off of my flings. now she said dun wan my single cent but i cant fight for my daughter ..haiz.. wanna sign agreement ..
Old 18-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
Bambie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
err , no use try councellor lor coz its my fault ..no more u-turn liau as she really pissed off of my flings. now she said dun wan my single cent but i cant fight for my daughter ..haiz.. wanna sign agreement ..
Oops liddat no way u can get your daughter leh ...
Old 18-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

maybe your daughter will be in her good hands?
summore u mentioned flings, maybe u have failed her too many times?

honest speaking, divorce is the last resort. since u r @ fault, u shd show her u wan back the family and sincere to change unless u dun wan to.

this concern a innocent child. pls tink twice.
Old 18-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
D I E D is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by maila View Post
Err, hope you have exhausted all avenues of reconciliation ... ie counsellor etc, b4 this consideration of divorce ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
maybe your daughter will be in her good hands?
summore u mentioned flings, maybe u have failed her too many times?

honest speaking, divorce is the last resort. since u r @ fault, u shd show her u wan back the family and sincere to change unless u dun wan to.

this concern a innocent child. pls tink twice.

Agree you guys .... think very carefully ...
Old 18-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 22
myst is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was just wondering what if it's the woman's fault? How many bros here will forgive their wives for their infidelity?
Will the man lose out in terms of child custody or the asset distribution?
Old 18-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by myst View Post
I was just wondering what if it's the woman's fault? How many bros here will forgive their wives for their infidelity?
Will the man lose out in terms of child custody or the asset distribution?
Tat depends on whether the cuckolded man can tahan wear green hat anot lor.

There's a saying: 绿冒不怕带,只要脱得快!

绿冒怎么脱,自己想!

Legally speaking, the unfaithful wife still has the legal rights 2 fight & win child custody & asset distribution. Only difference is that the man's chance is increased.

But if it's the other way round, ie the man strays & got caught, legally speaking, no chance! That much for democracy & equality in SGP!!!

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 18-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
SapienKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
But if it's the other way round, ie the man strays & got caught, legally speaking, no chance! That much for democracy & equality in SGP!!!
But maybe both don want the kids ... most guy may not fight so uch for custody ...
Old 18-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
cupid128 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Anyway we not in 3m shoes, m sure he knows wat he is doing, all the best to fellow samster
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1