The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Bro this is what i posted on the other thread. Humble two cents. Make sense?

Tbh, I don’t mind paying high once a while for premium services or stuff. But it seems in this trade at our shore that those high price one doesn’t provide premium experience (either look, figure, service). It is more about we paying their high cost (higher rental/hotel or some other costs”) my personal experience is that we won’t get higher quality of services/girl to pay for a say $300-500/hour girl compared to a normal FL.

Tbh, that’s the sad thing. ie the so called premium market doesn’t really exists. I am sure some bros don’t mind paying high once a while like u feel like a fine dinning sometimes. Unfortunately, we just don’t have the stock of good product in this industry at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
TT 400 Taiwan landmine too

TT TW/N5006 Kitty
Booked her yesterday afternoon and was disappointed given the price point, quality of service really does not increase even if you pay 400
Location: Hotel, need to walk a distance if you're getting there by train.
Looks: 6/10 not my cup of tea, very plastic. Slightly different from pics, PS-ed.
Body/Boobs: 6/10 Slighty big boned lady with stone hard augmented boobs.
CatBath: N/A
BBBJ: 6/10 Nothing special, a few minutes and cap on.
FJ: 6/10 Standard SOP, started from behind and ended in missionary, you can definitely feel the two rocks pressing against your chest haha.
GFE: 6/10 Tried to make small talk, felt a bit rushed throughout.
RTF: No..
Old 10-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Bro this is what i posted on the other thread. Humble two cents. Make sense?

Tbh, I don’t mind paying high once a while for premium services or stuff. But it seems in this trade at our shore that those high price one doesn’t provide premium experience (either look, figure, service). It is more about we paying their high cost (higher rental/hotel or some other costs”) my personal experience is that we won’t get higher quality of services/girl to pay for a say $300-500/hour girl compared to a normal FL.

Tbh, that’s the sad thing. ie the so called premium market doesn’t really exists. I am sure some bros don’t mind paying high once a while like u feel like a fine dinning sometimes. Unfortunately, we just don’t have the stock of good product in this industry at the moment
must inform everyone about this ROC landmine

last time premium price means premium whore

nowadays premium price still bullshit

that’s why I rather take nice milf auntie ah soh

at least got a good bonk
Old 10-08-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree, we are in a mass market at the moment. That’s all. Have to wait till premium product becomes available

Quote:
must inform everyone about this ROC landmine

last time premium price means premium whore

nowadays premium price still bullshit

that’s why I rather take nice milf auntie ah soh

at least got a good bonk
Old 10-08-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:

TT TW/N5006 Kitty
Booked her yesterday afternoon and was disappointed given the price point, quality of service really does not increase even if you pay 400
Looks: 6/10 not my cup of tea, very plastic. Slightly different from pics, PS-ed.
FJ: 6/10 Standard SOP, started from behind and ended in missionary, you can definitely feel the two rocks pressing against your chest haha.
Pre covid, Dome 2 started going downhill many years back when the prc syndicates invade en masse, since then its mostly a scam hub with fake pics, offering 3rd rated prc aunties who can't make it in china, covid doesnt help subsequently
Old 10-08-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Dome 2 started going downhill when the prc syndicates invade en masse, since then its mostly a scam hub with fake pics, offering 3rd rated prc aunties who can't make it in china, covid doesnt help subsequently
very true

don't mind nice presentable aunty

but don't scam us

honest and truthful even better for everyone
Old 10-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

TT TW/N5006 Kitty

If she had stone....she didn't rock your world? ha ha

I should have introduced to Mixue...she was a real nice gal. Anyway she is leaving today.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 10-08-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
If she had stone....she didn't rock your world? ha ha

I should have introduced to Mixue...she was a real nice gal. Anyway she is leaving today.
I need pretty nice aunty
Old 10-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 17
xtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any PRC or Malaysian house open? See all the thread is talking about viet or Thais...
Old 10-08-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremsproz View Post
Any PRC or Malaysian house open? See all the thread is talking about viet or Thais...
conduct my routine check . found L16 house 6

Okt info ladies are all working .

total 3 malaysian

1 at 80 SGD

2 at 150 SGD
Old 10-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
superfucker6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for the info bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfreemen View Post

total 3 malaysian

1 at 80 SGD

2 at 150 SGD
Old 10-08-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfucker6969 View Post
Thanks for the info bro.
sorry i didnt get to conduct any QC . as the waiting for 2 hours plus

5pm reach was told earliest 7pm
Old 10-08-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Talking Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Quote:
sorry i didnt get to conduct any QC . as the waiting for 2 hours plus

5pm reach was told earliest 7pm
Must have patience for Musang King
Old 10-08-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

total 3 malaysian

1 at 80 SGD

2 at 150 SGD
Which one is the 80 sgd one? Annie?
Old 10-08-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Which one is the 80 sgd one? Annie?
Annie cat 80
Old 10-08-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

150 is 40s
80 is 50s?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1