The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-07-2012, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzerath View Post
Hopefully not 5k

Last I paid was 3500 not so wild but had 3shots
No wonder prices keep going up. Thermae LT should be maximum $3K cos most girls start work late. Unless she is early bird and go off with you to your hotel at 10 pm and leave at noon next day
In some cases, their LT is more like extended ST. They have supper , talk talk with you at stalls outside Thermae and by time get to your hotel 1 to 2am then next morning they say they have to leave early at 5 to 6am for school or work so actually time spent with you only 3 to 4 hrs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
i have the impression that in thailand, gals generally like gold jewelleries than white gold. What you guys think?

I am thinking of buying a pc of gold jewelley for my gf.
Any suggestion of area in bkk to shop from?
Agree. Thai girls still like old gold probably cos of mother's influence and also maybe later the old gold will land up with their mother
Maybe you can try Yawarat which has lots of gold shop
Old 27-07-2012, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 16
luzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
No wonder prices keep going up. Thermae LT should be maximum $3K cos most girls start work late. Unless she is early bird and go off with you to your hotel at 10 pm and leave at noon next day
In some cases, their LT is more like extended ST. They have supper , talk talk with you at stalls outside Thermae and by time get to your hotel 1 to 2am then next morning they say they have to leave early at 5 to 6am for school or work so actually time spent with you only 3 to 4 hrs.
Ooooh my LT was until 3pm afternoon next day. Guess the LT have variable timing haha. If until morning 6am I wouldn't have given so much lol

Bangkok Share V1.00 - Soapy + Teen + Tailors
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...5s&usp=sharing

Next Ver: maybe agogo/gentleman
Old 27-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i have the impression that in thailand, gals generally like gold jewelleries than white gold. What you guys think?

Try Chinatown and shop around there. Your ger will love you long time if you get her a necklace and bracelet combo

ห้างทองเล่งหงษ์ (Lang Hong Gold Smith)
330 Yaowarat Rd., Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100

Old 27-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post
Will try to finish FR for 2nd Day after Apple Massage we
went to Rainbow 4 and I got my best FJ in thailand there!!!
Up you my 2 humble points for your effort.

Please continue your FR.
Old 27-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Up you my 2 humble points for your effort.

Please continue your FR.
Thanks for the points but I'm not sure how to return the favor

Will update the soonest possible. Weekends clubbing time

Anyways hope my FR is not too long winded, if it is please let me know and I

will try to shorten it in whatever way I can
Old 27-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
My observation is that there are two types of girls in this place.

The top girls who will only go with Asians (in particular Japanese), are usually among the ones who line up on the right side or seat at the back, sometimes near the entrance. It's difficult to get them under 2K ST/ 4K LT (unless maybe as you said, it's just extended ST).

Then you have the girls who target the farangs who get turned down by the top girls because they are not Asian. They can sit anywhere else (sometimes outside), and are less pretty (not worth 3K LT).

I know it because I am ang mo. I sometimes get access to the top girls during low season and when there are few Japanese ATMs around, but usually get turned down . The ones who may respond positively are usually not so pretty so I usually don't barfine them unless I'm lucky, but they go for cheaper price (i.e. usually 2K, max 2.5K LT, max. 1.5K ST).
Old 28-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by no0bzkiller View Post

Anyways hope my FR is not too long winded, if it is please let me know and I

will try to shorten it in whatever way I can
I dun read or ignore long posting, too lazy .... anyway, it is always good to post FR for the benefit of others and ignore ppl like me
Old 28-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
bodyslam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbodyslam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Where is my gay friend, norice? Been awhile since he posted something. Using another nick after missing my appointment? If anyone meeting him or know him, send my regards to him. Update him I will be in BKK soon.
Old 28-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
bodyslam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbodyslam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Most girls will love gold. Can wear and show off. No money, can pawn or sell. She will even happier if she gets the gold free and gold price is heading up There are a lot of gold shops in BKK and price of gold will be displayed. Walk in choose and nego.
Old 29-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
leebenson1959 is Cool - loads of Potential

just to check anyone have infos for the MP in bangkok name THE LORD?
Old 29-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebenson1959 View Post
Go to the MP thread and google it... info is there.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 30-07-2012, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebenson1959 View Post
The Lord Palace Hotel & Spa
Soi Ratchada 7, Near The Emerald Hotel, Ratchadapisek Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok
Tel : 0-2248-8888

Map
Old 30-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Stricter rules for foreigners’ bank accounts.
Posted by pattayatoday on Jul 19th, 2012.

The Anti-Money Laundering Office (AMLO) has announced new regulations for the opening of Thai bank accounts in a bid to reduce financial crime conducted by foreigners. There have recently been several prominent arrests of foreigners accused of money laundering and currency fraud. From next month Thai banks will be instructed to check more carefully the background and identities of aliens wanting to open an account in the Kingdom.
Currently, the only documentation required is a photocopy of the alien’s passport and, in some cases, a certificate obtained from the immigration bureau to confirm their address. The minimum deposit to open an account varies from bank to bank but can be as low as 500 baht. The account is then activated immediately without a pre-screening process.
Police Colonel Seehanat Prayoonrat, chief of AMLO, said that in the future banks will be required to question applicants as to their reasons for wishing to open an account.
Justifiable reasons might include sending cash from overseas to purchase a condo, supporting a Thai family or being based in Thailand for living or working. He added that accounts registered by a proxy would be closed immediately. “In future, applicants need to show more documents as proof,” the colonel explained.
No definitive list of additional documents has yet been issued, but are likely to include a work permit or a one-year visa. Aliens might also be asked to provide proof of their residence address in their first country. Ongoing checks will be made to verify whether the amounts being deposited and withdrawn fit the background profile and income of the applicant. For example, foreigners claiming to be students yet holding accounts of millions of baht would be suspect. Thailand is believed to be a high-risk country for money laundering which can fund terrorism.
Financial experts say that banks are likely to react in different ways to the new regulations. Some might restrict new alien accounts to those holding a work permit whilst others will want documentation additional to the passport and the immigration certificate. Others might even require police clearance from the home country. Existing accounts will not normally be affected although they may be monitored more thoroughly for unusual transactions, deposits and withdrawals.
Police Colonel Seehanat said that the new rules were proof of Thailand’s commitment to tackling money laundering acts. A spokesman for AMLO added that foreigners wanting to open a bank account would need a personal file providing proof of their lawful intentions as well as an interview with bank officials. He commented that some dubious bank accounts in the past have been opened by tourists visiting for less than three months.
Old 30-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I dun read or ignore long posting, too lazy .... anyway, it is always good to post FR for the benefit of others and ignore ppl like me
Landing on 5 Sunday evening. Do u hv time for me?

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 30-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Landing on 5 Sunday evening. Do u hv time for me?
Hiazzzz, I am not in BKK. If in BKK I will bring u around to see ladyboys.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1