The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wakatipu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Man charged with Rape at H81

SINGAPORE: An IT system analyst on Wednesday has been charged with raping a 30-year-old woman on March 5, 2010.

Ng Han Tong, aged 36, is believed to have committed the act at a hotel in Chinatown.

The tall, slim man who is represented by lawyer, R S Wijaya, appeared calm as he stood in the dock.

He will be back in court on June 15.

If convicted of rape, Ng can be jailed up to 20 years and fined.

-CNA/ck

KNN, HOW ridiculous. Rape in a hotel room. WTF. Did the bugger drag the woman into H81. Was the gal drunk or drugged?

Go to H81 to chit chat, to watch DVD or to play games?

A judge with the right mind would dismiss this case without hesitation.

This case reminds me of the recent IMF chief case. There have been so many innocent guys kenna framed.

Some of you folks might remember Mike Tyson's rape case. He was accused of raping a young beauty in his hotel room in the middle of the night. Going into a "lion's den" like a lamb to be eaten as midnight supper. And that took place after midnight.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wakatipu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Man charged with Rape at H81

Here is Mike Tyson, the Heavy Weight Boxer's case some 20years ago.

Tyson was arrested in July 1991 for the rape of 18-year-old Desiree Washington, Miss Black Rhode Island, in an Indianapolis hotel room. Tyson's rape trial took place in the Indianapolis courthouse from January 26 to February 10, 1992. As part of its case, the prosecution documented Tyson's history of problems with attractive young women. Tyson's defense contended that Tyson was the victim and that Washington was a cold and calculated vixen out to hurt Tyson for publicity.

Desiree Washington testified that she received a phone call from Tyson at 1:36 am on July 19, 1991 inviting her to a party. Having joined Tyson in his limousine, Washington testified that Tyson made sexual advances towards her. She testified that upon arriving at his hotel room, Tyson pinned her down on his bed and raped her despite her pleas to stop. She afterwards ran out of the room and asked Tyson's chauffeur to drive her back to her hotel.

Partial corroboration of Washington's story came via testimony from Tyson's chauffeur, Virginia Foster, who confirmed Desiree Washington's state of shock. Further testimony came from Dr. Thomas Richardson, the emergency room physician who examined Washington more than 24 hours after the incident and confirmed that Washington's physical condition was consistent with rape.[44]

Taking the witness stand, under Tyson's lead defense lawyer Vincent Fuller's direct examination, Tyson claimed that everything had taken place with Washington's full cooperation and he claimed not to have forced himself upon her. When he was cross-examined by the lead prosecutor, Gregory Garrison, Tyson denied claims that he had misled Washington and insisted that she wanted to have sex with him. Because of Tyson's hostile and defensive responses to the questions during cross-examination, some have speculated that his behavior made him unlikable to the jury who saw him as brutish and arrogant.[45]

Tyson was convicted on the rape charge on February 10, 1992 after the jury deliberated for nearly 10 hours.[46]

Alan Dershowitz filed an appeal on Tyson's behalf alleging that the victim had a history of at least one false accusation of rape,[47] that she had offered to drop charges in return for $1 million[48][49] and that the judge had blocked testimony from witnesses who would have contradicted Washington. The Indiana Court of Appeals ruled against Tyson in a 2-1 vote.[50
Old 09-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
hundredson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My polive friend said, even if a girl goes to a hotel and open her legs,

but when you about to insert and she said no but you still insists

and go ahead, its still considered as rape

So guys better be careful especially those ONS, can get bitten back unknowingly
Old 09-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 19
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Local girl or TKB ? If local girl no need so troublesome must go hotel 81.
Kana by TKB again ?
Old 09-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Crazyfowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is Singapore Law and it really SUCKS.......
Accused of rape and his name age and occupation all over the media
WTF IF he's innocent????
Whole life gone

What the gal get if found that she make false report??? Warning?? Fine??? NBZZZZZZZZZ
Old 09-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfowl View Post
What the gal get if found that she make false report??? Warning?? Fine??? NBZZZZZZZZZ
There are very few rare cases whereby the girl gets found out after making false report. But she will either go scot-free with a warning or counselling, that' all.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
BloodPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is so easy for the gal to cry "rape" or "molest" n we are in troubles.

But the authority really should examine carefully why the gal would check-in to Hotel 81 with him in the first place??? She can't be that naived. She ought to know what kind of hotel it is - H81????
Old 09-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zyspt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

checking into the hotel doesn't mean anything.

But when the job is about to get started and she is unwilling to commit and you go against her will, that is rape.

so if after happening, she report to police straight away any get examined by the doctor, then she got some solid evidence.

when it comes to having fun, both party must be willingly into doing it. but if after fun, she stab u and report police as a rape, then is only one thing, U R DAMN SUAY.

the law protects or gives advantages to the women for such case, people will be 70-87% believing the girl's story straight away before in-depth investigation is being done. If today say a male is the one doing the rape report, how many % would believe in his story straight away. people would only wait for the full investigation before believing the male is being rape by another female.

so for those ONS or bonking with stranger must take this into risk management, beside disease, backstab and charge with rape is also deadly.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
There are very few rare cases whereby the girl gets found out after making false report. But she will either go scot-free with a warning or counselling, that' all.
Brings to the mind of the case involving this taxi driver who went to prison because the girl cried rape. But in the end charges were dropped when it was found out that the girl was actually a prostitute.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hardstyler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This kind of girl MUST be BANG hard bigtym!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
bro,not all gals tat make false rape report k get off the hook.
there hv been real cases whereby the gal was sentenced to 2 weeks imprisonment.
the jail sentence was becos her false rape report could hv caused the IO 2 charge the wrong person ... in tis case the guy.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

In some countries, like Spain and Italy, such rape cases are thrown out of the court without hesitation. it is a matter of innocent until proven guilty.

Here is SG, there is this obsolete law that is part of the woman's charter that was enacted to protect woman. It was written by the wife of a very important man here in SG. I dun wanna to mention the name here. It is about time that this stupid woman's charter be thrown into the archive, as it has already served it's purpose. In today's society, such a lopsided law has no place in this society. The problem is that no one dares to remove it as long as the old man is still around.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyspt View Post
checking into the hotel doesn't mean anything.

But when the job is about to get started and she is unwilling to commit and you go against her will, that is rape.

so if after happening, she report to police straight away any get examined by the doctor, then she got some solid evidence.

when it comes to having fun, both party must be willingly into doing it. but if after fun, she stab u and report police as a rape, then is only one thing, U R DAMN SUAY.

the law protects or gives advantages to the women for such case, people will be 70-87% believing the girl's story straight away before in-depth investigation is being done. If today say a male is the one doing the rape report, how many % would believe in his story straight away. people would only wait for the full investigation before believing the male is being rape by another female.

so for those ONS or bonking with stranger must take this into risk management, beside disease, backstab and charge with rape is also deadly.
It is a matter of his words against her words. It is also a likely a matter of blackmailing.

BTW, a man and a woman goes to a hotel room without any third person. The logical conclusion would be to have sex. No doubt about it. And it ain't any hotel, but H81. How ridiculous is this case.

"checking into hotel doesn't mean anything"

Well, if a PI is able to catch a woman going into H81 with a man, then, that evidence can be used to accuse that woman of adultery by her husband. That is a very strong evidence. No amount of holy water could clean up her sins. Her hubby can straightaway file for divorce.

Last edited by phallusman; 09-06-2011 at 10:04 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Naughtypp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well if u sum it up law protect girls more , but in this case obviously sounds weird unless the girl is drugged or smth
Old 10-06-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -95 / Power: 0
Chouryujin has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakatipu View Post
this case reminds me of the recent imf chief case. There have been so many innocent guys kenna framed.
fuck you understand! You want to f around, then you better bloody hell accept any consequences. Don't hide behind you mummy and cry injustice!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1