The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2004, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 23
iamw7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiamw7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
TN with more privacy

Can any brothers share with us the Tui Na shopes with more privacy, for example, with locked cubical rooms, so that the action becomes more safe?

Thanks in advance.
Old 21-06-2004, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Re: TN with more privacy

nothing beats privacy at home. you can even cook and eat instant noodle while she tui naing your butt.
Old 21-06-2004, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
bonsoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TN with more privacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony
nothing beats privacy at home. you can even cook and eat instant noodle while she tui naing your butt.
hahahahhah! bro ahbengsong! I was about to reply the same thing about in room when i read ur post.!!

hahahahah!!! LOL!!!! yeah yeah, u forgot to add that can cook instant noodle and eat and let her massage your back,you forgot to mentioned that can do Ironing and laundry at the same time!

ahahahha!
Cheers!
Old 21-06-2004, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold

u can also hear her nag and no body know,u find lick and only here her screw
and u don't have to worry about suicide bomber
Old 21-06-2004, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

can not can not. nowadays, many cyber gangstas and we can only humbly suggest other alternatives. Ironing and washing not included.

For the records, i am ahbengsony not ahbengsong. I am the former and only the latter when i cum !!!

ha ha.

cheers
Old 21-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
bonsoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony
can not can not. nowadays, many cyber gangstas and we can only humbly suggest other alternatives. Ironing and washing not included.

For the records, i am ahbengsony not ahbengsong. I am the former and only the latter when i cum !!!

ha ha.

cheers
oh yeah, that's right. Ok, how about....ermm...boiling soup in crock pot while getting back rub? heheheh....

anyway, i need to go get a good rub cos too much euro cup liao...see if i can put good FR later or not...

Cheers!
Old 21-06-2004, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamw7
Can any brothers share with us the Tui Na shopes with more privacy, for example, with locked cubical rooms, so that the action becomes more safe?

Thanks in advance.
if im not wrong, read somewh before tt there's certain regulation which says that the doors cannot be locked when u r doin yr massage. so u can see most of d tuina shops got curtains one. those shops which have doors, i understd tt u need to keep the door ajar when u r doin massage. pl correct me if im wrong.
Old 21-06-2004, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 23
iamw7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiamw7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
if im not wrong, read somewh before tt there's certain regulation which says that the doors cannot be locked when u r doin yr massage. so u can see most of d tuina shops got curtains one. those shops which have doors, i understd tt u need to keep the door ajar when u r doin massage. pl correct me if im wrong.
Yes, bro Owen10,I heard this rule before. But I read some FR and found there are some TNs with locked rooms or other facilities to give you more privacy. There are such shops in PC I think.
Old 21-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 22
tiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud of

I think there is one at Hougang Ave 1 near Lor Ah Soo, can go and check it out and pls post FR. after you try, there are a few quite young PRC

Old 21-06-2004, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zoner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamw7
Yes, bro Owen10,I heard this rule before. But I read some FR and found there are some TNs with locked rooms or other facilities to give you more privacy. There are such shops in PC I think.
actually with only curtain seems more exciting, dun u agreed?
Old 21-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ah huathuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoner
actually with only curtain seems more exciting, dun u agreed?

very exciting. tat's very true. jus imaging u bonking the gal and someone lift up the curtain by "mistake"! it happen to me b4. hehehe....
Old 22-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kumster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah huathuat
very exciting. tat's very true. jus imaging u bonking the gal and someone lift up the curtain by "mistake"! it happen to me b4. hehehe....
exciting , more like Sexciting. lift up curtain by mistake, i tink they wan to c u in action.
Old 22-06-2004, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
LiarLiar is Cool - loads of Potential

TN in Joo Chiat next to Hotel 81 have doors and shower like HC. service f**k up tho....
Old 22-06-2004, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ah huathuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumster
exciting , more like Sexciting. lift up curtain by mistake, i tink they wan to c u in action.

think abt it, she could have done it on purpose. lift up the damn curtain, somemore can hold it there for sometime and apparently enjoying the life show. nnb. made me want to laugh but could not laugh out lah. she was also holding a cup of tea in the other hand. showed that kind of stun look like nvr see b4. ;P

still remember i was so hardworking bonking the gal and she was mourning on the bed. really a fond memory....
Old 23-06-2004, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 0
defector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah huathuat
think abt it, she could have done it on purpose. lift up the damn curtain, somemore can hold it there for sometime and apparently enjoying the life show. nnb. made me want to laugh but could not laugh out lah. she was also holding a cup of tea in the other hand. showed that kind of stun look like nvr see b4. ;P

still remember i was so hardworking bonking the gal and she was mourning on the bed. really a fond memory....

brother don't mean to offend.. mourning sounds a bit funny haha.. like crying over some dead things.. joking joking just for laugh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1