The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
dot4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydot4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Serangoon Gardens

Was at Serangoon Gardens doing last min banking at Stanchart when I noticed there is a newly opened 2nd level Spa a few doors away in the next row of shophouses. Since I had time to kill I went up to recce. the deco was quite nice & they had a nice sofa area for customers. I decided to go for a one hr massage & was assigned a middle aged PRC lady who was casually dressed in pants. I asked her to concentrate more on my neck & shoulder & was surprised her massage was really good.

Anyway after the massage there was no GQ popped so I reckon the place is a clean joint. 1 thing I noticed though was that the window at the cubicle doors were not 1 way as I had thought & pple outside cld look into the room... I didn't check while happily stripping off my clothes behind the door so its something bros shld watch out for. I didn't get the name of the masseur coz I seldom pass by Serangoon area. Saw a few others more "dressed up" at the sofa area on my way out. Hope other bros have more luck.

Name: ??
Look: 5/10 (plain MILF looking)
Massage: 7/10 (hard massage)
Damage : 40 (1hr)
RTF: maybe if I happen to pass by again... may try their other masseurs.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lordx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Serangoon Gardens

It is confirmed a clean MP.. nothing to look forward to at end of massage !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1