The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 15
martins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to all
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Bumping up this thread. Always like to hear such stories from fellow samsters or samstress. Never had a real opportunity for such experience.

Any Bros know where there are pretty GP where we can go for our "checkup"?
Old 26-04-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by martins10 View Post
Bumping up this thread.
Any Bros know where there are pretty GP where we can go for our "checkup"?
It'll be great if you go ogling and the doctor tell you she discover you got an incurable disease. As you cry like a baby and she hug you, you won't care about her boobs anymore n at that point, you discover you finally grown up.
Old 27-04-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
sgluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I know a close Dr friend who is in Anesthesia.
He said most patients nothing exciting, but some young girls real turn on. They are wheeled into operation theatre only in a gown, no bra or panties. And he has to examine them, so have to spend more time on their chest. Can see their nehneh since almost naked already.
He will spend more time examining the girls with hot figures, concentrating on their chests (and tits).
When they hit the Operating Room, the girls are fully naked. Vagina also can see. Once they are put to sleep, covered only with cloth. If operate on abdomen, surgeon on other side, cannot see what he's doing, so can fondle the patient's tits.
Best of all, after op, patient still sleepy and will be sent for further monitoring. He said there can touch the nehneh somemore as they still naked.
Got some girls 17 or 18 years old only with B+ or C cups with pink nipples on slim body, pretty long hair and fully naked. He said even the theatre staff look at their bodies. I listen also hard-on!
He'll regularly tune these girls' nipples. He said a bit harder to suck and lick because got other staff around, but he managed to a few times!

My friend likes to brag, many stories already. Up my points and I'll write it up!
This story is so hot... makes me want to go get a medical degree now. I wish I can pay some doctor to work for them for these opportunities.
Old 27-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgluver View Post
This story is so hot... makes me want to go get a medical degree now. I wish I can pay some doctor to work for them for these opportunities.
report your monster friend to Minister Gan Kim Yong for abuse
knn, got so high salary, go call high class chicken lah
Old 27-04-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
malima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgluver View Post
If can be assistant in the operation theater good enough for me
Old 13-08-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy.tan View Post
They might act professional but no one knows what is going through their mind when they examine you. I got one doctor fren who is very good at acting professional and putting his patient at ease. He told me one shiok case where a pretty gal in her early 20s went to him for her compulsory employment checkup. She was very reluctant at first to be checked by a male doctor but my fren managed to convince her that its all done professionally and befriend her. She revealed to him that she is so shy becayse no guy have seen her naked or touched her breasts/pussy before, not even her bf. Imagine how shiok my fren felt when he got her to strip naked and took his time to thoroughly touch her breasts and pussy? After that she even thank him for being so friendly and professional about it. Secretly, he was thanking her for giving him her "first time".
Any new stories? Thanks..
Old 13-08-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
With medical advances these days there are many ways to keep a lady's modesty while examining. Quite different from old days when technology isn't that advance.

I suppose some of these real life experiences might be quite long ago.
Quote:
Dun tink there r any more such similar invasive mandatory medical check ups carried out on the ladies anymore nowadays, unless someone can prove otherwise...technology has nothing to do wif the way doctors examine them..if docs wanna check yr private parts for any reason, u would still need to either pull down or remove yr underwear altgt for him/her to do the check...nothing changed there...but for guys, checking & touching of the penis & feeling of the testes are still done by male & female docs at such compulsory checks...not v. sure why though...prolly there r a lot of things external to see & touch down there for guys...haha...but one of the reasons they say is to check for hernia

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-08-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyyeti View Post
did the horny indian female doctor also say
kuchi kuchi!!

hahahaha

just joking hahaha
Kuchi kuchi hot down there!

Oops I mean kuchi kuchi Ho Ta Hay! Hahahaha!
Old 14-08-2017, 04:29 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had a Euro model who worked with me....
She had a bad flu and went to a private clinic for a check-up.
She speaks simple English with a European accent.
According to her, the doctor gave her a full breast examination.
Strange as I don't recall anything abnormal with her breasts the last time I had her in bed.....
Old 14-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

my current wife when she was 20, that was about 10 years back, went to interview at a big MNC, she was to go for a complusory check up. being young and her first job, she really wanted the job. she actually obey when the male doctor ask her to remove her clothes n bra. then the male doctor ask another male doctor in and they were touching and examining her breast, she was so scare she dare not say or do anything. afraid of not getting the job.

she only told me about it months later. she remember it till now and it always give me a hard on thinking about it. her figure then was really good and being 20, young and beutiful.
Old 14-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know a close Dr friend who is in Anesthesia.
He said most patients nothing exciting, but some young girls real turn on. They are wheeled into operation theatre only in a gown, no bra or panties. And he has to examine them, so have to spend more time on their chest. Can see their nehneh since almost naked already.
He will spend more time examining the girls with hot figures, concentrating on their chests (and tits).
When they hit the Operating Room, the girls are fully naked. Vagina also can see. Once they are put to sleep, covered only with cloth. If operate on abdomen, surgeon on other side, cannot see what he's doing, so can fondle the patient's tits.
Best of all, after op, patient still sleepy and will be sent for further monitoring. He said there can touch the nehneh somemore as they still naked.
Got some girls 17 or 18 years old only with B+ or C cups with pink nipples on slim body, pretty long hair and fully naked. He said even the theatre staff look at their bodies. I listen also hard-on!
He'll regularly tune these girls' nipples. He said a bit harder to suck and lick because got other staff around, but he managed to a few times!

My friend likes to brag, many stories already. Up my points and I'll write it up!
Seriously your friend is a big canon fairy. Lol! If you have stepped into an OT before, you see ppl coming in and out. There is also a senior nursing director (usually old nurse aka RSM) who won't hesistate to scold any fuckers who are playing punk. If your friend is a junior doctor, I doubt he has the balls to do it. For senior doctors, it will be stupid to do it. Once kana caught, can kiss goodbye to your medical practice.
Old 14-08-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
hongxiaomin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
my current wife when she was 20, that was about 10 years back, went to interview at a big MNC, she was to go for a complusory check up. being young and her first job, she really wanted the job. she actually obey when the male doctor ask her to remove her clothes n bra. then the male doctor ask another male doctor in and they were touching and examining her breast, she was so scare she dare not say or do anything. afraid of not getting the job.

she only told me about it months later. she remember it till now and it always give me a hard on thinking about it. her figure then was really good and being 20, young and beutiful.
Nice share bro
Old 15-08-2017, 03:28 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Seriously your friend is a big canon fairy. Lol! If you have stepped into an OT before, you see ppl coming in and out. There is also a senior nursing director (usually old nurse aka RSM) who won't hesistate to scold any fuckers who are playing punk. If your friend is a junior doctor, I doubt he has the balls to do it. For senior doctors, it will be stupid to do it. Once kana caught, can kiss goodbye to your medical practice.
I think so too!
He is talk cock king!
Everytime talking about buying beemer by 35. Very materialistic type. Married some model-like girl, then they split up. She was impregnated by another man during their marriage.
Damn jialat man....
Old 16-08-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post

Wow! Invite friend somemore...
Was she completely topless, i.e. naked from the waist up?
Old 16-08-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow! Invite friend somemore...
Was she completely topless, i.e. naked from the waist up?
Yes, completely topless. With only a skirt.
Now she recall she feel angry, that time feel scare.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1