The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
comics00 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

just to share my experince. pls pardon my england not powderful.

had a series of 'shy' 'shame' 'high' 'shiok' 'horny' & 'cum' all in span of 3 days when i had piles in my a** many yrs back. u see in the earlier yrs, unlike today, it wasn't as simple as a day opt. cutting of piles was a opt that will require u to be warded for few days.

it was back in 1989 wen i was a pre-u student. one morning when i was taking a dump, bending down to check the strange wet feeling on my a** i realised blood in my stool & blood driping from my crack i was like f***ing freak out. quickly clean up & stuff loads of toilet paper in my underwear i rush to the nearest polyclinic only to realise it wasn't even 7am & the clinic only opens after 8am (if i still remember it correctly.)

remember those days seeing a doc in any gov doc is always "wait long long" thing. it was damn long wait with my a** bleeding wetting my underwear b4 my no. was finally called just b4 noon.

when into the room, lost & shock upon seeing a big male indian doc...huge, really huge hairy indian guy. i was like thinking to myself "oh f***...oh f***...oh big mama..."

doc: take off ur pants. lay on bed
me: errr...oh...ah...ok

so i took off my shorts & underwear & lay flat on the bed

doc: i m not interest with ur little bro. turn face the wall & curl up ur legs.
my head: ccb if u dare torch my didi i will f***ing scream

as i turn, thinking to myself wat the fish am i going to do if he torch my a**...ccb!

but nothing happened, no touch no question from him

doc: ok put on ur pants
my head: phew...
doc: ok i will sent u to A&E. think u need an opt
me: wat do u mean?
doc: they will cut away the piles.
WTF! cut my ass? holy sh*t am i doom...

in Toa Payoh Hospital A&E (already demolished) it was another long wait... i was alone. wasn't close to my parents & was too ashame to tell any1 abt my a** dad was a civil servant so i just carry the csc card with me & just told my parents i going to hospital for a few days for minor opt. gf was still in sch, must be wondering y i didn't turn up in sch. can onli call her hse once i settle down. those days we don't carry hp & i don't even have a pager.

finally my name was called! when behide the partition, keeping my fingers cross (not another 'big man' i hope) i was greet by a wonderful sight - young female doc & nurse both 22~25yo. the nurse came over & guide me to the bed. standing less than a metre from me, pettie with perky breast, little bro was already waking up.

nurse: put down your shorts & lay on the bed

with her sweet voice ring in my head (SYT asking me to strip) i unleash my little monster, with the aircon blowing @ my direction, that lttle monster grew in size at fast pace & b4 i can climb on the bed he was already up & staring ate her. then as i turn to face the wall i heard them giggling

ok, here comes the embarrassing part -
the SYT doc came over & touch touch my butt & i was like Oooh...shoik & my monster grew to full lenght & hard rock. then doc dicided to consult other docs & left the room. with me still facing the wall, the horny nurse lean over & stare (yes really just fix her eye on my monster). i was feeling damn high then doc came back with 3 other male doc. upon seeing that they all burst into laughter! knn damn pei sai
Old 15-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

i stayed in the A1 ward all by myself, feeling lonely i decided to go walk walk ard the ward & got know 1 young local nurse 'Peh' (yes SYT again ) i also inform my gf m having my opt in the morning. she will visit me in the evening.

early morning another shift of nurse was on duty. b4 the opt, a pettie indian nurse ~30yo came in to prep me. she got me to strip my pants & check my a**. by now i m kinda immute liao with almost every1 coming into my room will want to see my a** sigh...

nurse: boy, i will have to shave ur hair
me: uh? wat hair? where?
nurse: there. between here to here (touching my balls & a** which woke my little monster)

i patiently waited for her to prep all the necessary & she came back she got me to lay on my left with my right knee bent pointing up.

standing behide me, with 1 smooth action, she grab under of my balls & push forward & holding near the base of my already eracted dick, she start shaving. as her left hand runs the shaver under my balls, the pressure on her right changes while moving my balls ard...mama it felt sooo good i tot she was giving my rod a massage. the sensation was out of this world...oh...SH*T i accidentally let go a moan. while she pretent nothing has happen i was damn embarrassed but still enjoying her touch.

as her shaving action stop
nurse: ok. done
but her right hand didn't let go. she started rolling my balls in her hand is this part of the prep for the opt? it felt so good that i just close my eyes & enjoy but in less then a min she suddenly jump, yap literally jump, and that gave me a shock too.

nurse: ok all done. put on that white cloth & then the potter will push u to the opt rm.

wtf...how cruel can a woman be!? turn off the tap just like that... knn...
Old 15-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Samster

i woke up in the afternoon after the opt with a burning a** & with every movt it burns like hell. totally no mood for anything, was waiting for gf to turn up to sayang me.

phone rang
me: helloooo...
gf: dear, how r u?
me: a** burning, need u badly
gf: sorry dear, i not coming already, 'cos donno how to get there plus i alone scare scare leh...sorry
me:...
gf: don't like that lah, tomorrow i sayang u ok?
me: sigh...ok loh, come earlier ok, i really miss u.
gf: blah...blah...blah...watever watever

next morning had 2 rds of teasing from the docs. it is always the female docs that will come ready & willing to touch touch here & there while the male will just look see & say everything looks ok...mmm...female docs uh
Old 15-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

lol, you're funny man
Old 17-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comics00 View Post

next morning had 2 rds of teasing from the docs. it is always the female docs that will come ready & willing to touch touch here & there while the male will just look see & say everything looks ok...mmm...female docs uh
Thank u bro comics00 !! for sharing wif us his wonderful, enjoyable hosp experience with the female doctors and nurses. Wow wished mine was as steaming as his, got so many chances to interact wif the horny female doctors and nurses some more.

Sigh..for mi, they only sent an elderly male attendant to shave mi down there as well as the ass area (its a SOP). After the surgery the next morning, there was a lot of pain when trying to pass motion. Cant rmbr now, but a v. polite and sweet young (SYT) nurse came to help mi... of course she saw mi naked n i can see she was a little shy. Then later a rather young good-looking matron, around the age of abt 38, came to visit n chit chat wif mi to get to know mi better. After tat told mi to loosen my hosp clothes for her to take a look at my bottom area. Gosh, i was blushing when she touched my penis and balls for a few seconds, causing my lil bro to stand to attention.. haha !!

Interesting hor ?? Be prepared for such things to happen when u go for such elective surgery in hosp....
Old 20-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

I think she's also horny after shaving you
Old 21-07-2010, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
DOM Sanni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM Sanni View Post
He still find it very difficult to accept the fact that a big, fat, ugly grandmother made him erect.
I posted this a week ago. But I just realised that a man actually had an erection against his will.

Do you know what that means?

It means it is possible that A MAN CAN GET RAPED.
Old 21-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM Sanni View Post
I just realised that a man actually had an erection against his will.

Do you know what that means?

It means it is possible that A MAN CAN GET RAPED.
Yes, Bro D Sanni is rite...A MAN CAN GET RAPED just as a woman can be, why not ?? but highly unlikely lah...the reverse is the norm. Actually yes, anything in tis whole wide world is possible, tis just a matter of chance and probability. Havent seen such a scenario, either real life or on vid...wld be very interesting to see 1...haha !!

Btw in 2day's TNP, there is an interesting read of the recent case of a HK doctor who conducted a medical examination on a young woman who went to see him for a skin problem around her groins. He made her take off her panties n molested her w/o a nurse present in the room as witness which is a recommended SOP. Wat a brave doc he is !, maybe he never expected tat she wld complain to the police. Wonder whether such similar cases do happen in SG clinics or hosp ?? The furthest we know is frm Bro AnotherJackAss, who only mentioned tat his Gf had to take off her bra for her breasts to be prodded n examined by a male doctor during a pre-employment medical examination... dun know whether the ladies of the other professions like nurses, lawyers etc are examined in the same way... but we may be getting quite close now or who knows it might have happened here oredi as well...haha !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
I heard GF that she had to go through this medical screening before entering NIE to be trained to be teachers. A male doctor checked her. She had to go topless when the doctor was checking for lumps in her breasts. she said he just prod and feel around and grabbed a couple of times. The whole thing lasted less than 1 min. She said its normal and professional.

The doctor sure had a nice job. Get paid for feeling the breasts of all the young ladies in NIE
Old 22-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

These are the handful of cases that were brought to light. I'm sure there're a lot that is not, especially in S'pore.
Old 24-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

Bump Bump Bump
Old 27-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

I find that most men do not even ask their wives about their healthchecks
Old 28-07-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
These are the handful of cases that were brought to light. I'm sure there're a lot that is not, especially in S'pore.
Dunno y, but tink our gals as well as guys are rather submissive where things mandatory are concerned like esp in pre-employment medical check-ups for example.

My take is tat even in those instances when they find male doctors are going to examine them in the room and which they most likely wld expect oso include an examination of their private parts as well, they will still just go ahead wif it even if they were to feel violated in the process, tinking tat most of the time they hav no choice but to comply if they want the job. They oso feel shy to complain later fearing they might be the losers in the end. And if they really finally decide to complain, they r not too sure who to complain to.

So even among those who know they cld actually turn around n walk out, many i tink choose the easy, convenient way out - to go along n get it over wif once n for all. Just bear with it, obey the instructions to undress including their underwear just for a while for the doctors or nurses to take a quick look and do a quick check, n then keep it to themselves n not tell any1 ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I find that most men do not even ask their wives about their healthchecks
Not very sure, but Bro Taegukgi may be able to enlighten us more abt tis. But i tink for those men who dare to ask, their wives wld not want to tell them anyway wat they had to go thru during their healthchecks.....either bcos they tink tats it is 1 of those things tat happen day in and day out at the clinics to the pple who go there, nothing special or they just tink they dun want their men to be erotically aroused.. .iow, they prefer to keep it P & C
Old 28-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
dromedary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting. Thanks.
Old 29-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

imagine you study hard to be doctor then at work got one guy come in with cock problem. you have to be professional and touch here touch there then his kukujiao erect in front of u.

u both meet eyes and both pai seh.
Old 29-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
randy.tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They might act professional but no one knows what is going through their mind when they examine you. I got one doctor fren who is very good at acting professional and putting his patient at ease. He told me one shiok case where a pretty gal in her early 20s went to him for her compulsory employment checkup. She was very reluctant at first to be checked by a male doctor but my fren managed to convince her that its all done professionally and befriend her. She revealed to him that she is so shy becayse no guy have seen her naked or touched her breasts/pussy before, not even her bf. Imagine how shiok my fren felt when he got her to strip naked and took his time to thoroughly touch her breasts and pussy? After that she even thank him for being so friendly and professional about it. Secretly, he was thanking her for giving him her "first time".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1