The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 08-06-2014, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4509359970.html

DELIGHTFUL TS BETTY💋💋💋 - t4m - 24 (Chinatown)

Terrible Cheat! Be careful of this one, she will collect money first and not deliver, and then smirk at you for being stupid enough to be cheated! Really makes me boil and want to punch her. Stay Away!
My humble FR to share.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

Hi bro jimmycool there has been alot of bad FR about this betty. Why u still try her. U should have check thru the FR here before u try. She use to operate at Tao Payoh.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
drumby mullnigg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4509359970.html

DELIGHTFUL TS BETTY💋💋💋 - t4m - 24 (Chinatown)

Terrible Cheat! Be careful of this one, she will collect money first and not deliver, and then smirk at you for being stupid enough to be cheated! Really makes me boil and want to punch her. Stay Away!
My humble FR to share.
Bro,

For people like that I am sure vice would very happy to know exactly where she is operating her business out of.

Don't usually like to break other people's rice bowl but some are just asking for it.

just a thought.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 16
boring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Those 3 tpy lb have moved to chinatown. Betty julia n angel.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
LoveTrannies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveTrannies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_jack View Post
Bro, jasmine now is in Hong Kong. .

She said shes coming here after her Hong Kong trip thats when i spoke with her when she was in China, Shanghai.

Somebody can confirm that. Good luck man.
Yes, Bro, She confirmed me that she will arrive here on 20th June which means next friday to coming friday. waiting for her arrival.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
michael_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Thank you for the confirmation bro..

Probably she will only start work after the weekend. Haha.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

Hi bro jimmycool u should have try TS julia. Though she use to operate at TPY n now move to chinatown too. Her service is top notch n she is very playful n accomodative to all ur request. Her price is reasonable n can nego. I ever tried a 3some service with her n TS nina as they r both good friends at a reasonable price too. Sure u will love it n money more well spend
Old 09-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
fastrider1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jss10...dt' try this girl.....I did once.....bad mistake....service was terrible

Empress Lee.....amazing!!!!
Old 09-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brycruzo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, what happen to this TS?

Saw the ad and try to call and SMS. But phone is off.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...now-24/3068398

Maria
Old 09-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mplace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

http://singapore.happymassage.com/ma...sie-14704.html

anyone tried her before?
Old 09-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
GirlsGiraffe is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a session with Electricia I should say this is one of visit among the few I have tried. The service she was awesome not a time watcher and not money minded . Will sure recommend her and will go for another session for sure

Boobs : big
Tool: big enough

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4459941313.html
Old 09-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

Bro fastrider r u saying julia service is very bad??? I tried her twice. One time at TPY 2nd time at chinatown where I had 3some when at chinatown with julia n nina. Service is great. What had u encounter that make u feel bad can share. For ur infro I am a very troublesome guy that will request them to do alot of things like cannot wear bra n panty make their cock hard before I come in room. The price I pay I will request for 2 shots n they have to also cum 1 time. All this julia did as I told but only thing is both time she also never cum as I think its not easy for her to cum. Other than that I am very satisfy with her service. I don't know if we r talking about the same julia. Her no is 84318536. Anyway maybe I am lucky to have a good service than. Anyway today tried TS Michelle her service is also good n also allow me to tie her up as in the picture while I wack her hard in doggie. She is a pleaser n will obey whatever request u want without complain. Only satback is no breast other than that her service is good n price also reasonable.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

To be frank I will not try TS that is too pretty as I had bad encounter with TS that is pretty. Some will think they have the best of both world be it look figure n tend to lack in their service. I want to be service n not to service them. To me most important is they serve me well n I enjoy it as I am the customer. Hope I never offend anyone. Its just my preference when it come to be a customer.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hotwire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donchew View Post
Bro fastrider r u saying julia service is very bad??? I tried her twice. One time at TPY 2nd time at chinatown where I had 3some when at chinatown with julia n nina. Service is great. What had u encounter that make u feel bad can share. For ur infro I am a very troublesome guy that will request them to do alot of things like cannot wear bra n panty make their cock hard before I come in room. The price I pay I will request for 2 shots n they have to also cum 1 time. All this julia did as I told but only thing is both time she also never cum as I think its not easy for her to cum. Other than that I am very satisfy with her service. I don't know if we r talking about the same julia. Her no is 84318536. Anyway maybe I am lucky to have a good service than. Anyway today tried TS Michelle her service is also good n also allow me to tie her up as in the picture while I wack her hard in doggie. She is a pleaser n will obey whatever request u want without complain. Only satback is no breast other than that her service is good n price also reasonable.
I agree with you bro i just had a session with ts julia offer good service and shes very entertaining she loves to cuddle and talk anything under the sun and not a time watcher
Old 09-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xander101010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mplace View Post
Yes absolutely fabulous. Really nice sexy girl, actually looks better in person than her photos. Great Prostate massage from her then was topped by her. Really adventurous and likes to try agent you in every position imaginable. She doesn't rush and is very attentive. Actually feels like proper GF experience and have subsequently been back since. I've tried a few now in SG and have settled on Sassie. Highly recommended.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1