The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Lauleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for butch / tomboy

Its really weird to imagine a butch willing to be penetrated by a guy. Guess they rather use dildos.
Old 27-07-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chhow View Post
Can you please explain the difference between them? I was sure that they are the same
A tomboy is just a straight gal with short hair and looks like boy.

A butch is a gal who is confused with what she wants and her identity.

Simple as that. My description of the butch applies to LGTs.
Old 27-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chhow View Post
Can you please explain the difference between them? I was sure that they are the same
Read below reply from Bro donut88

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

Upped +11 to Bro donut88 for helping to reply to Chhow
(no need to return points)
Old 29-07-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chhow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

Thank you for the explanation, it's clear for me now
Old 29-07-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

many in lgts have very beautiful partner sometimes wonder what is going thru their mind. Would be interesting to befriend one and know more
Old 29-07-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
many in lgts have very beautiful partner sometimes wonder what is going thru their mind. Would be interesting to befriend one and know more
i know a lesbian couple since school days. The butch is simply jialet one.
plump, short hair, no neh and face also cant make it. i always think she choose
to be a butch because no man will take interest in her at all. And she is revenging by
always being with the most chio girl . believe it anot, this butch ever came between a couple
and cheated with the gal and snatch from her BF. Power right? apparently butches are very understanding
but emotionally domineering. Not to mention butches know how to play and please a women sexually..
knn dont prey prey yah
Old 29-07-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

During my uni days, I got a butch friend, she is like brothers to us. And its really good to actually be friend with her. Because whenever we go clubbing, she would be able to get many of her girl friend to join us.
Old 29-07-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

what u mention remind me of a butch in my trade. My industry you can say it like a legendary rare to see a woman working. And there she was a butch everyone to her is bro.

Yeah probably like u say they know the gals inner feeling. Always see her having alot of chio bus meeting her for lunch.

Well many years later i happen to see her again driving a those PICK UP truck and guess what she was picking up a very tall chio bu......

But would be interesting what goes on with their mind of all this chio bu is it the emotional need that this butch able to provide??

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
i know a lesbian couple since school days. The butch is simply jialet one.
plump, short hair, no neh and face also cant make it. i always think she choose
to be a butch because no man will take interest in her at all. And she is revenging by
always being with the most chio girl . believe it anot, this butch ever came between a couple
and cheated with the gal and snatch from her BF. Power right? apparently butches are very understanding
but emotionally domineering. Not to mention butches know how to play and please a women sexually..
knn dont prey prey yah
Old 15-08-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
saymyname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm curious too but not so adventurous yet.

There's 2 types I think, kind of like this MV - haha

probably will need a lot of stamina to even get to 3rd base.
Old 15-08-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
5Chip is Cool - loads of Potential

Actually base on thier boyish look some of them look fierce and hard to really communicate with them or maybe some prefer ladies so the chance is really slim.
Old 15-08-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

I have a lead of a butch FL, she's doing this because of difficult situations. She's in her 30's and average built. Very manly looking but with boobs and pussy.

Will only trade with other bros for other butch/tomboy doing FL or service.
Old 16-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

I use to bonk a tomboy. She's marry but still have gfs n bfs. Wat she told me was. She enjy more with a girl but once a while need a real meat inside her to feel whole.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Lauleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
I use to bonk a tomboy. She's marry but still have gfs n bfs. Wat she told me was. She enjy more with a girl but once a while need a real meat inside her to feel whole.
this is indeed a experience I would love to have. never tried with a butch before. in the past all are buddies.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Dun know if I will ever have a chance sandwich between 2 lesbian. Hoping for tat day to come
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1