The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: Kuku care

Botox your brother and balls. They will look like a banana with two eggs.
Old 02-08-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Wondering how u guys maintain your brother. Do you apply cream at night make skin smooth or put after shave lotion after shaving? Any product on the market for this area?
I use 98% Korean Aloe Vera on my lan jiao.
Wash up and pee and put on cock head overnight.
If I shave, I trim with scissors and comb first.
Then shave with Gillette Mach 3 or Fusion.
Then Locittane aftershave on skin.

Up my points for Kuku-care!
Old 15-08-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
saymyname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I found immersing my Kuku into a nice moist warm penis-purse once every 2 nights, allowing the protective juices to dry-out while sleeping totally bottomless in the cold night air to be very helpful.
Occasionally in the morning, the early bird is also coated with saliva and m0re abalone juices.

That's all the kuku-care I need, other than that, shave/ trim to maintain the hedges and wash it regularly.
Also consider wiping dick after peeing as part of this maintenance too.
Old 16-08-2022, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 12
Peznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
i read before here that one of the bros immerse his Kuku into diluted mouth wash to ensure that it doesn't smell or taste weird.

i found that to be a good kuku care, because after i've done it, the girls feedback the kuku taste sweet (hahahah, i don't know man, they say one) and they like sucking it.

So, for me good kuku care must yield some good results hahahaha
Very interesting.... Guess i will be trying from now on also
Thanks for sharing hahah
Old 16-08-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 11
wilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great topic that is not frequently discussed in the open or taught by dads cos its an awkward topic.

some things I do:

1. Peel back foreskin (for non-circumcised bros) and wash away the dead skins and dried cum. Use neutral/slightly alkaline bodywash to wash it. Prevents fishy smells.
Using things like alcohol disinfectant or acidic bodywash would disrupt the microbiome, making yeast infection more likely.
The reverse is true for ladies, Vagina has a more acidic ph. disrupting it with douche would increase chance of yeast infection.

2. Ladies would appreciate it if you trim or shave. Personally i do IPL. super clean afterwards. no hassle with shaving nicks
Old 16-08-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
i read before here that one of the bros immerse his Kuku into diluted mouth wash to ensure that it doesn't smell or taste weird
I think that's me.

The best way to keep kuku clean will be to shave. Otherwise some of our pee may leak after urination. Then the pee is soaked in our pubic hair area. Once our pubic hair absorb pee, normal washing during showering time will not remove the smell.

Buy a big bottle of Listerine. Those 1 litre type that comes with a bigger bottle cap. Fill 1/4 of the cap with Listerine, add another 1/4 of water. Then dip your cock head into the cap and soak for 15 seconds. Kills off the bacteria living on the skin. Must use diluted Listerine because undiluted Listerine will be super painful.

Use facial scrub (those with beads) to remove dead skin from our private areas too. Really makes a big difference.

Use a small towel to soak in some apple cider vinegar. Then rub all over the kuku area. Put the towel on the kuku area and let it sit for 2-3 minutes. The vinegar will kill off bacteria on the skin deep level. Some smells cannot be removed by soap alone but this method will kill off the bacteria.

Sometimes I will apply daktarin fungal cream all over penis and then go to sleep. It will not stain the bed as everything is contained within the underwear area. After 2-3 nights, I realised it's easier to remove the dirt on the cock head. Can see before and after difference. Super shiny and smooth.

Sometimes I just sleep in the nude. Air the cock area as we wear underwear most of the time. Can you imagine we sweat so much around the thigh and backside area and we keep our cock inside the underwear 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Good conditions for bacteria growth. Moist and warm. Can you imagine someone wearing socks for the same amount of time as we wear our underwear? Will you be surprised if that person has smelly feet? Same theory lah

So far, most ladies comment my cock area is not smelly and the taste is also not sour. After I explain the process I used to keep myself clean, all the more they want to suck.
Old 16-08-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonx View Post
Great topic that is not frequently discussed in the open or taught by dads cos its an awkward topic.

some things I do:

1. Peel back foreskin (for non-circumcised bros) and wash away the dead skins and dried cum. Use neutral/slightly alkaline bodywash to wash it. Prevents fishy smells.
Using things like alcohol disinfectant or acidic bodywash would disrupt the microbiome, making yeast infection more likely.
The reverse is true for ladies, Vagina has a more acidic ph. disrupting it with douche would increase chance of yeast infection.

2. Ladies would appreciate it if you trim or shave. Personally i do IPL. super clean afterwards. no hassle with shaving nicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think that's me.

The best way to keep kuku clean will be to shave. Otherwise some of our pee may leak after urination. Then the pee is soaked in our pubic hair area. Once our pubic hair absorb pee, normal washing during showering time will not remove the smell.

Buy a big bottle of Listerine. Those 1 litre type that comes with a bigger bottle cap. Fill 1/4 of the cap with Listerine, add another 1/4 of water. Then dip your cock head into the cap and soak for 15 seconds. Kills off the bacteria living on the skin. Must use diluted Listerine because undiluted Listerine will be super painful.

Use facial scrub (those with beads) to remove dead skin from our private areas too. Really makes a big difference.

Use a small towel to soak in some apple cider vinegar. Then rub all over the kuku area. Put the towel on the kuku area and let it sit for 2-3 minutes. The vinegar will kill off bacteria on the skin deep level. Some smells cannot be removed by soap alone but this method will kill off the bacteria.

Sometimes I will apply daktarin fungal cream all over penis and then go to sleep. It will not stain the bed as everything is contained within the underwear area. After 2-3 nights, I realised it's easier to remove the dirt on the cock head. Can see before and after difference. Super shiny and smooth.

Sometimes I just sleep in the nude. Air the cock area as we wear underwear most of the time. Can you imagine we sweat so much around the thigh and backside area and we keep our cock inside the underwear 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Good conditions for bacteria growth. Moist and warm. Can you imagine someone wearing socks for the same amount of time as we wear our underwear? Will you be surprised if that person has smelly feet? Same theory lah

So far, most ladies comment my cock area is not smelly and the taste is also not sour. After I explain the process I used to keep myself clean, all the more they want to suck.
Ladies ! These super clean, sterile and hygienic penises are up for garbs
Old 24-08-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
undertake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wondering how u guys
Old 24-08-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
DarwinNunez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMO,

A men dick will have man's smell and that's why women love to bj.

If no smell then why bother? Unless your dick smells horribly wrong.
Old 24-08-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarwinNunez View Post
IMO,

A men dick will have man's smell and that's why women love to bj.

If no smell then why bother? Unless your dick smells horribly wrong.
My experience is that gals prefer to suck washed clean dick. They are super freaky about hygiene.
Old 24-09-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 6
2018newyeareve is a Helpful and Caring Samster2018newyeareve is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
I propose after drinking you should pee into your
neighbor's aloe vera plant and let the cycle sets in .
as we know, it's all about sustainability nowadays bro !
shit also, shit better for plants.
Old 24-09-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Normally you need to soak in water first for 7 consecutive days. This would ensure maximum enlargement after the drying process. Upon unwrapping the package, use a metal brush to rub the dirt off.

Turn on your stove and boil some water. Wait until you see tiny bubbles forming, that's when you should put it in and maintain that heat. Do not go until full boiling water.

Wait for half hour. Repeat every sunrise and every sunset. Don't forget to do daily water change. Meanwhile keep rubbing off the dirt, genty but firmly.

After 7 days your 海参 is ready for cooking. 😂😂

Last edited by randyrockhard; 30-09-2022 at 08:23 AM.
Old 25-09-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 17
virgonguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvirgonguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah so funny lah your reply knn
Old 26-09-2022, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Normally you need to soak in water first for consecutive 7 days. This would ensure maximum enlargement after the drying process. Upon unwrapping the package, use a metal brush to rub the dirt off.

Turn on your stove and boil some water. Wait until you see tiny bubbles forming, that's when you should put it in and maintain that heat. Do not go until full boiling water.

Wait for half hour. Repeat every sunrise and every sunset. Don't forget to do daily water change. Meanwhile keep rubbing off the dirt, genty but firmly.

After 7 days your 海参 is ready for cooking. 😂😂
Lol i actually read the whole post
Old 26-09-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

how about the balls? the skin there very delicate and irritate easily if got any urine after i pee.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1