The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 16-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pinkcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post
Recently, I met mistress OMM again for SM session.

She Added a lot of new tools, including various sounding tools , cock crush box, and an electric dildos etc . After the bath, Mistress OMM asked me if I wanted a massage. I skipped the massage and direct go to SM session.

After I explained my fetish to her, the training started (you can just tell her directly regards about your fetishes and which fetish that you don't accept when making an appointment), she wore sexy stockings and high heels, and then ordered me to kneel down in front of her. Mistress OMM order edu me to lick her shoes and feet clean without using my hands, I couldn't take it in the middle, I touched the mistres's legs with my hands, and she slapped me very hard, then spit into my mouth and ordered me to swallow it, my dick was very hard at this time, Mistress OMM humiliate me that "Who did allows your dog dick to be hard? "Your dog's dick can't be hard without my permission! bitch! "Then she kicked my dicks and balls with high heels,although it is painful but i felt happy.

Then I was forced to drink her pee and clean the mistess's ass hole with my tongue.

Finally I was tied to the bed by the mistress OMM, my hands and feet were tied, and my eyes were covered, and suddenly I felt my dick head was very hot. Being inserted by the queen with a sounding stick, it was very wonderful feeling . Mistress OMM humiliated me in mandarin: "Are you stupid? your dog dick is only fit to rape a sow and your dick is really useless!" Listen to the mistress verbal humiliation and abuse of my dick, I felt my dick become harder and harder, and finally the OMM queen sat on my face and give me handjob, then i cum alot alot , the queen ordered me to eat my own cum, I happily accepted and ended THE SM session.

Note: Brothers who want to meet her for SM, remember to tell her directly about your fetish and what you don’t accept, don’t be embarrassed, I personally feel that mistress OMM is getting more and more professional, $150 70mins SM女王 is worth it.

Direct SMS/WhatsApp her and pls take note your handphone number should be inside girl's data base.
Hi bro! May I know does omm has any online presence? Her looks?
Old 16-08-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcat View Post
Hi bro! May I know does omm has any online presence? Her looks?
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/mei-mei-massage/
Old 16-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

any kind bro can pm me mistress coco contacts? tqvm
Old 16-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bellasslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please whatsapp her on 90416167. She only uses this number for whatsapp messages.

She is stunning and really tall and lovely booty. Has some decent equipment like an anal machine, a cage, dildos, rope, a cane and many more. Most important is she is extremely clean and smells good. Her place is very private and very clean. English speakers might want to contact her by using google translate. She is so worth the money if you can communicate with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
What's the best way to contact Jessica (https://twitter.com/520_Jessica88)? i dont think she answers her twitter.
Old 16-08-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mistress Jessica is definitely an 8 in terms of looks. She can be strict or not depending on what you negotiate. Good body and butt. She sat on my face while the anal machine kept pounding me. I loved licking her asshole. She also peed on me and kept spitting into my mouth.

Quote:
Recently, I met mistress OMM again for SM session.

She Added a lot of new tools, including various sounding tools , cock crush box, and an electric dildos etc . After the bath, Mistress OMM asked me if I wanted a massage. I skipped the massage and direct go to SM session.

After I explained my fetish to her, the training started (you can just tell her directly regards about your fetishes and which fetish that you don't accept when making an appointment), she wore sexy stockings and high heels, and then ordered me to kneel down in front of her. Mistress OMM order edu me to lick her shoes and feet clean without using my hands, I couldn't take it in the middle, I touched the mistres's legs with my hands, and she slapped me very hard, then spit into my mouth and ordered me to swallow it, my dick was very hard at this time, Mistress OMM humiliate me that "Who did allows your dog dick to be hard? "Your dog's dick can't be hard without my permission! bitch! "Then she kicked my dicks and balls with high heels,although it is painful but i felt happy.

Then I was forced to drink her pee and clean the mistess's ass hole with my tongue.

Finally I was tied to the bed by the mistress OMM, my hands and feet were tied, and my eyes were covered, and suddenly I felt my dick head was very hot. Being inserted by the queen with a sounding stick, it was very wonderful feeling . Mistress OMM humiliated me in mandarin: "Are you stupid? your dog dick is only fit to rape a sow and your dick is really useless!" Listen to the mistress verbal humiliation and abuse of my dick, I felt my dick become harder and harder, and finally the OMM queen sat on my face and give me handjob, then i cum alot alot , the queen ordered me to eat my own cum, I happily accepted and ended THE SM session.

Note: Brothers who want to meet her for SM, remember to tell her directly about your fetish and what you don’t accept, don’t be embarrassed, I personally feel that mistress OMM is getting more and more professional, $150 70mins SM女王 is worth it.

Direct SMS/WhatsApp her and pls take note your handphone number should be inside girl's data base.
Old 16-08-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Omm and Mei Mei are the same person, same number

Quote:
Old 17-08-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all

side track anybody got recommendations for BKK?
Old 18-08-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

If you want a totally class act, then Mistress Jaa is the lamborghini of femdom. Looks wise (personal choice), action wise.

If you are into hard sports, then Mistress Wael. She has evolved as a Mistress and can fulfil practically anything you want.

Then you have Mistress Bella and Nikki. They work together and I totally enjoyed playing with them. They have a new dungeon together and are very skilled. Bella loves to cane if thats something you enjoy.

The joys of BKK is that you get almost 4-6 hours of playtime that would kinda get you an hour in Singapore.

BTW I'm only recommending the ones I have played with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenite View Post
side track anybody got recommendations for BKK?
Old 18-08-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasslave View Post
If you want a totally class act, then Mistress Jaa is the lamborghini of femdom. Looks wise (personal choice), action wise.

If you are into hard sports, then Mistress Wael. She has evolved as a Mistress and can fulfil practically anything you want.

Then you have Mistress Bella and Nikki. They work together and I totally enjoyed playing with them. They have a new dungeon together and are very skilled. Bella loves to cane if thats something you enjoy.

The joys of BKK is that you get almost 4-6 hours of playtime that would kinda get you an hour in Singapore.

BTW I'm only recommending the ones I have played with.
thanks! will check them out
Old 18-08-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys, that's a service provider on locanto called Nutica. she has a big range of strap ons and has amazing service. I wouldn't call her a mistress but she more of a fetish provider.

she will try to fulfil your requests for sure but her service is top notch.

FYI she is more on the mature side but comes with lots of experience

do your search on locanto and you'll find her
Old 18-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this link is from Jessica twitter

https://twitter.com/520_Jessica88/st...yGNzVz7OYp-5Zw

but the lady don't look her or arissa, do you know who might that be?
Old 19-08-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Any recommendations for Phuket?
Old 19-08-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jabbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

........deleted

Last edited by jabbs; 31-08-2022 at 10:06 AM.
Old 19-08-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbs View Post
For the PRC mistress, do they use cap for dildo/strapon penetration?
If that's your concern then just bring your own spare condom....
Old 19-08-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jabbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

.................deleted

Last edited by jabbs; 31-08-2022 at 10:06 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1