The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
houdaidam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: little lamb

can share contact ? thx
Old 15-08-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

She is going for a medical check up. Good luck to all bros.
Old 15-08-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Singapore law, required to do medical check up regularly, still depends to check what, wish her the best
Old 16-08-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Singapore law, required to do medical check up regularly, still depends to check what, wish her the best
seems she heard about the two guys who kena so she went to check as she is scared and also want to prove she is clean
Old 16-08-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yammmmmmmmy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can.someone please share ctc with me? thx!
Old 16-08-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 15
Crono30 is one of the Best!Crono30 is one of the Best!Crono30 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: little lamb

Finally got a chance to eat lamb last sat. her massage is not bad but the full course dmg is abit high.

next time may only look her for massage ba. haha
Old 16-08-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster (Premium)

leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Normally HDB Spa cannot, price high should be given portion to the shop owner. That place business no good at least lamb can bring in some business. Only lamb ok, other all very old auntie
Old 17-08-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder how she clean herself after full service in that shop?
Does she dress up first then go toilet to bath, or wrap with towel then walk out room to toilet?

If wrapped up with towel and walk out of room sure alot of passer-by can see. Then full service in they shop will be exposed.

Last edited by rocket1128; 17-08-2022 at 12:59 AM.
Old 17-08-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
Wonder how she clean herself after full service in that shop?
Does she dress up first then go toilet to bath, or wrap with toilet then walk out room to toilet?

If wrapped up with towel and walk out of room sure alot of passer-by can see. Then full service in they shop will be exposed.
Her room is at the last corner deepi inside the shop, open door is next toilet.
In the past experiences, other girls can just use wet tissue no underwear la. With condom should be safe. After the job, can folder with tissue, ask the customer to throw outside. I guess the shop may be operate the same way
Old 17-08-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her room is at the last corner deepi inside the shop, open door is next toilet.
In the past experiences, other girls can just use wet tissue no underwear la. With condom should be safe. After the job, can folder with tissue, ask the customer to throw outside. I guess the shop may be operate the same way
Last month I was given a room with sliding door connecting to the next cubicle room, so if the sliding door is open you can see the room next door, this type of room concept is popular for couple massage. Not sure if you are referring to this room.

One thing I dislike is wall is not fully cover till ceiling hence next door can hear your bang bang noise.
Old 17-08-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
An S-pass holder like Lamb only needs to do a medical check before she is issued an Spass, and once more when the pass is renewed 2 years later.

The requirement for a "regular" (6-monthly) medical check up is only for Work Permit holders like FDWs.

The medical check tests for 4 infectious diseases - HIV, Syphilis, TB and Malaria. So there are a whole host of other conditions that are NOT tested.
Old 17-08-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Cadino is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
pm sent
Bro, can pm me ah lamb details. Thanks
Old 17-08-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jitaoblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can Pm her contact and location to me too pls
Old 17-08-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

she's 3458 on isyou site. unless this is a fake profile.

her friend point middle finger in her profile pic lol.
Old 17-08-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
An S-pass holder like Lamb only needs to do a medical check before she is issued an Spass, and once more when the pass is renewed 2 years later.

The requirement for a "regular" (6-monthly) medical check up is only for Work Permit holders like FDWs.

The medical check tests for 4 infectious diseases - HIV, Syphilis, TB and Malaria. So there are a whole host of other conditions that are NOT tested.

yes you are absolutely right. She went to check for that four you stated. Chlymadia is not checked. ><
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1