The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid1214 View Post
Hi, curious about this sugar dating, so i went out to try and meet up a few.
I actually read up and saw different modes such as ppm, weekly or even monthly allowance.

Wonder if it is normal they shop with you and expect you to pay for all luxurious brands clothings or items?
Plus an arrangement of allowance.
Is this normal?

Funny thing is, i simply meet up with one, with a say 5/10 looks.
When discussing about the arrange, she asked for me to pay for all her skincare products, and about meetup shopping at luxurious brands at Mbs or Orchard.

I would say it is a funny experience.
Not to mention all the additional secrecy of no photos, instagram, no sharing of phone numbers.
Wow... 5/10 in looks yet expect you to pay all those stuff?

I have a question for all the bros who engage in sugar dating. How can you do it? Don't you feel like a loser doing it?

Please don't take this as an insult, I myself am wondering about this. Today I still can regularly get sex and companionship with normal girls from dating apps without paying them. But I wonder when I get to old age and I look like an old uncle and I'm still single, will sugar dating be the only option left?

But how can you do it, knowing that you're paying her? I know many SBs also need connection and attraction and if they like you they can accept lower rates from you. But at the end of the day, if you're not paying her she won't be with you. She's with you primarily for money. Idk bros, personally I don't know how I can stomach being with someone who wants my money and not me.

If you just want sex, why not just visit FLs and spend way less money? Do you want companionship too that's why FLs are not enough? In that case, why not just use CMB? There are so many conservative girls there who want relationship, getting sex from them is very difficult but it's so easy to get dates and companionship there. Or do you want both companionship and sex from the same person? Then why not just fly out to Thailand or Philippines, you can get both for free easily with normal women even if you're an old man. Or is it because you want both sex and companionship from a local girl that's why you need to get SB?

But even then, don't you feel like a loser and a sucker and you're overpaying for something that should be free? These girls charge you multiple thousands a month, but they probably have a bf or fwb they fuck and date regularly for free, or even give your money to.
Old 30-03-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Recently got the idea of trying out sugar dating. I downloaded the app and contacted a few potential sbs.

Quick post for now but will share more thoughts and experiences in a later post.

So how it works is you can tie down an arrangement for regular contact for a monthly allowance. This is in the range of 2 to 3k monthly. Alternatively, pay per meet. Usually in the region of 500 to 1k (1k with intimacy and 500 for emotional support). What do you think bros?
Kum lan to pay such $$$
Old 31-03-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If you have excess money to burn and unlimited time to spend, and needs emotional support, why not? Go ahead and remember to post FR for all bros to enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisuresuit View Post
Recently got the idea of trying out sugar dating. I downloaded the app and contacted a few potential sbs.

Quick post for now but will share more thoughts and experiences in a later post.

So how it works is you can tie down an arrangement for regular contact for a monthly allowance. This is in the range of 2 to 3k monthly. Alternatively, pay per meet. Usually in the region of 500 to 1k (1k with intimacy and 500 for emotional support). What do you think bros?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
peeshead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
If you just want sex, why not just visit FLs and spend way less money? Do you want companionship too that's why FLs are not enough? In that case, why not just use CMB? There are so many conservative girls there who want relationship, getting sex from them is very difficult but it's so easy to get dates and companionship there. Or do you want both companionship and sex from the same person? Then why not just fly out to Thailand or Philippines, you can get both for free easily with normal women even if you're an old man. Or is it because you want both sex and companionship from a local girl that's why you need to get SB?
I'm not sure whether the other guys have the same needs as me, but maybe let me share why sb r/s seems interesting to me.

As I age in years, I realized my growing fetish in going down on young clean ladies, watching them moan and scream in agony and pleasure. The more intense they get, the harder I become. I realized I have this fetish through my ex-mistress a couple of years ago.

Now, to me this fetish of mine is hard to fulfill because I honestly don't dare to go down on FLs or MLs because of obvious hygiene and health reasons. Therefore the only way I can satisfy this fetish is to do it on "normal girls" whom are supposed to be exclusive to their SDs. I know some SBs secretly date a few different SDs, but at the end of the day, normal girls date multiple guys too and it's still far cleaner than FLs.

In a way, I'm looking at this like a paying a higher price for an exclusive FL.
By the way, I have zero experience in sugary world. Just looking around and thinking.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
Sugar babies or Cam girls or OnlyFans.
They are all basically FLs, under different name sake.
Just to add something, SD SB should be an understanding between two people; like a mistress, she has to like you or your arrangements.
One baby's age the other one Daddy's age...

When the girls commercialize it and put a price on it, that is a business.
That "KITTY" is going to the highest bidder.
I have no problem engaging them, recreation use only; the only problem is they expect us men to accept them like a normal girlfriends or future wifes...WTF...

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 01-04-2022 at 10:10 AM.
Old 13-06-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JasonBond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be careful, many girls on SB seem more interested in ghosting you after collecting deposit, especially the pretty ones. Easy money for them. I stupid kenna twice. Best part is, got Telegram and WhatsApp proof of payment and their promises, also don’t know what to do about it. I heard go police no use.
Old 14-06-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ashilesun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Sugarbook, seems like u need premium account to read the messages? U all really go pay to upgrade the account ah?
Old 14-06-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

dated 2 ladies who told me they were sugar babies before.

Sex was always so good. jialat....
Old 15-08-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Sugarbook is frustrating to use. Even after adding the girls on telegram, many of them habitually take days to reply messages. Most of the girls who replied cannot meet on weekends. Arranging an appointment can take more than a week, and some expect you to adjust your schedule to meet them (like wtf, I'm the one paying and yet I have to bend myself?). Some of them only want to have a platonic relationship but yet receive sugarbaby fees. There's one who even upped her PPM price substantially just hours before our appointment. I refused to be held to ransom and called it off. Maybe better off just sticking to FL. No drama.
Old 16-08-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeshead View Post
Now, to me this fetish of mine is hard to fulfill because I honestly don't dare to go down on FLs or MLs because of obvious hygiene and health reasons. Therefore the only way I can satisfy this fetish is to do it on "normal girls" whom are supposed to be exclusive to their SDs. I know some SBs secretly date a few different SDs, but at the end of the day, normal girls date multiple guys too and it's still far cleaner than FLs.
You know how contradicting you are in your own perception?
Old 16-08-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Wow... 5/10 in looks yet expect you to pay all those stuff?

I have a question for all the bros who engage in sugar dating. How can you do it? Don't you feel like a loser doing it?

Please don't take this as an insult, I myself am wondering about this. Today I still can regularly get sex and companionship with normal girls from dating apps without paying them. But I wonder when I get to old age and I look like an old uncle and I'm still single, will sugar dating be the only option left?

But how can you do it, knowing that you're paying her? I know many SBs also need connection and attraction and if they like you they can accept lower rates from you. But at the end of the day, if you're not paying her she won't be with you. She's with you primarily for money. Idk bros, personally I don't know how I can stomach being with someone who wants my money and not me.

But even then, don't you feel like a loser and a sucker and you're overpaying for something that should be free? These girls charge you multiple thousands a month, but they probably have a bf or fwb they fuck and date regularly for free, or even give your money to.
This is not an insult. To me, I am paying younger women for their time and exclusive use of their bodies which other guys their age wont get. And of course they are cleaner and you get to do what you desire with them. Yes, some may have bfs but dont let it be an issue for you. For me, I like the thrill of fucking those girls behind the bfs' backs.

Like with them.

Rebecca

Chloe

Sally

These kind of girls, I had and many more, I am sure many guys will envy us for being able to afford sluts like them.

Last edited by ipman; 16-08-2022 at 09:47 PM.
Old 16-08-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DominantGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
This is not an insult. To me, I am paying younger women for their time and exclusive use of their bodies which other guys their age wont get. And of course they are cleaner and you get to do what you desire with them. Yes, some may have bfs but dont let it be an issue for you. For me, I like the thrill of fucking those girls behind the bfs' backs.

Like with them.

Rebecca

Chloe

Sally

These kind of girls, I had and many more, I am sure many guys will envy us for being able to afford sluts like them.

I fucked rebecca raw too. not cheap. 4 digits ppm.
Old 17-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
My humble two cents ...
Ever since I last read this thread (shortly after it was last active on April Fool's Day), I signed up for a SB account & started to go on this Holy Trail to find out the truth for myself.

Let's start with the MISSes ... yeah, I've never been one of those lucky lottery guy, so I spent my initial few weeks studying the CAO & RCP before I started mass-mailing any bearably attractive species on SB that walks

Long story short, in the 3 months or so thereafter, these are the ones I chose NOT to meet up with - not in any order of merit or demerit:

1) 26yo make-up artist, jailbird wife, with 4 very young kids in tow ... she really doesn't ask for much, just enough to pay for utilities & the groceries - can sense she's super horny too, BUT you must be her chauffeur to drop off the 4 kids here & there before you end up in hotel for the intimacy.
I wasn't thrilled with that arrangement, to say the least.

2) 34yo divorcee, SAHM with a very sick bed-ridden kid ... just too much of a baggage for me to handle, so I didn't even explore how far she'd go with the intimacy part.

3) 41yo divorcee, B&D manager, real classy & well-groomed woman ... but with a few loose screws: she can telegram you late nights asking for "personal valet service" coz she's too drunk to drive, after her night-out drinking with colleagues - may well end up with a romp in her bed but I'm just too lazy to get out of bed for her, plus the risk of having her puke in my car or even puke on me.

4) 50yo OL, single since birth ... just out to make extra money but at pretty reasonable rates too, I must say - however, she's rather insecure with her age & that can sometimes present itself as mood swings, persistently questioning you why you dun wanna screw SYTs instead.
After a while, it gets tiresome ... so I ghosted her

5) 38yo single mum, site manager ... toughie with taut tanned body - but what was icing on the cake was the fact that she rides a bike & I shared with her my fantasy of riding pillion while molesting her vrooming up & down the highway.
Unfortunately, her work & her kid meant it's damned difficult to meet ... arranged twice but had to reschedule, then we just drifted apart after that.

6) 27yo single, F&B manager ... quoted $1500 for PPM
7) 32yo single, personal assistant ... quoted $2000 for PPM
Didn't think it was worth my time nor trouble, so I just didn't follow up after that.

8) 40yo divorcee, SAHM with 2 kids but still under the same roof as hubby, as they've yet to split up their condo ... to make her own pocket-money, she does streaming on SB, initially just the singing & chatting kind.
Then, she wanted to elevate to "private room" performances ... & I convinced her to try it out with me - there, she did for me everything a true-blue stripper would do.
Most critically, I didn't even gifted her anything .. somehow, she just likes me (or likes my sweet nothings).

Disclaimer #1 : I'm in my 50s & I have a teenage daughter ... so I just dun feel good getting intimate with SYTs - my lowest envelope is an arbitrary 28.

Disclaimer #2 : All of the above "MISSes" are neither fat nor ugly, as per their "disappearing photos" on telegram or verified via video call.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 17-08-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
Ever since I last read this thread (shortly after it was last active on April Fool's Day), I signed up for a SB account & started to go on this Holy Trail to find out the truth for myself.

Let's start with the MISSes ... yeah, I've never been one of those lucky lottery guy, so I spent my initial few weeks studying the CAO & RCP before I started mass-mailing any bearably attractive species on SB that walks

Long story short, in the 3 months or so thereafter, these are the ones I chose NOT to meet up with - not in any order of merit or demerit:
Of course, it's not all just MISSes lah.
Over the same 3 months, I've actually had more HITs than MISSes.

Will put up the HITs report before the weekend, I promise.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 17-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
mmafight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice hot chick