The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
moomoo40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Is she giving or receiving? ..
She said giving. The bro had also asked for saliva but she said she doesn't speak French. One session I found out a lot of her boundaries liao 😂😂😂
Old 15-08-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo40 View Post
She said giving. The bro had also asked for saliva but she said she doesn't speak French. One session I found out a lot of her boundaries liao 😂😂😂
She doesn't speak French, so she is not from France ya, too bad ..

I thot French is quite a common language in this business ..
Old 16-08-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GO666GO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Shared this experience recently in another thread but realised this is a more appropriate thread for this experience so will share more here.

Was wandering around Bukit Timah area recently and chanced upon a spa that was never advertised anywhere or on FB. Since I have some time to spare, decided to go in a try my luck. Greeted by ML D and was immediately happy with what I saw. SYT with a nice solid figure that is obvious even in her work attire. Had a nice hard massage and a good hj with full body roaming with one blue note. Totally like her look and body, so RTM another 3 times within the next 2 weeks.

My fourth visit was a late night. Feeling horny at 1am and msg her to try my luck and to my surprised she was available and willing to take me in as last customer. Went over and did the usual massage and flip over, then started to roam all over. As I reach for her south, I felt something different. She was cleanly shaven this time round (she was still hairy the last few time I tried)! OMG I was so turned on and cannot stopped fingering her and hearing her moans. Then another unusual thing happened. Usually when she started stroking my rod, she will put oil. This time round, she did not. She just kept stroking my dry hard rod while I finger her and all of the sudden, she just put the whole rod into her mouth and gave me a bbbj! I was stunned but totally enjoying it. Didn't have chance to ask how much and wasn't really thinking much anymore, so just let her do what she wants.

Just as I was almost cumming, she stopped the bbbj and started sucking my nipple and before I know it, she climbed onto the bed and was sitting on me, without her pants! Didn't even know when she took it off lol. She pulled out a condom, capped me on and started riding me. Her moans and horny cfm look still lingers in my mind till now. I cummed rather quickly though cuz I was already too high from all the teasing and bbbj.

It was a fantastic surprise for the night from a syt that I liked. From expecting a simple hj to full blown bbbj + fj. Of course its not free, but its still market rate and I think its totally worth it.

Can pm me if any bros interested and I will share contact with credible bros.
yoz bro. care to share??
Old 16-08-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtiko View Post
Try out Nico. As per bro here says, her back stepping is not bad. Friendly but time management is not very good.
Location wise is good to visit during night time as less human traffic. RTM if around the area.
Why? She doesn’t look for DP?
Old 16-08-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
She doesn't speak French, so she is not from France ya, too bad ..

I thot French is quite a common language in this business ..
Bro, don’t need to ask permission to do this and that one. She told me a lot of jokers asked whether can paint her, French her etc….like that how can? For me, I am ultra naughty. No ask just unzip her top and just flip her skirt up. Else how to discover she is braless and pantyless? Remember! We r not in school. What you want to do just do….I won’t say, can we bath together but rather hold her hand and then go into shower together la…Mai blur blur ok?
Old 16-08-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Laughed louder than I should at this 🤣
Old 16-08-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro, don’t need to ask permission to do this and that one. She told me a lot of jokers asked whether can paint her, French her etc….like that how can? For me, I am ultra naughty. No ask just unzip her top and just flip her skirt up. Else how to discover she is braless and pantyless? Remember! We r not in school. What you want to do just do….I won’t say, can we bath together but rather hold her hand and then go into shower together la…Mai blur blur ok?
Agree bro. Some things don't need to ask so clear one. Just try with actions to push the limit. Just like the ML D I shared. A lot of bros also come back ask me why she don't give them FJ. You first time go find her and ask nicely of cuz she tell you no lah. That's not her main menu. Go and start fingering her until she wet and cannot take it then start to push the boundaries, very soon you will be inside her. We are not in school, don't need everything ask permission 😂
Old 16-08-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
redhill boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, is this the same MIA at Pandan Garden last time ? Didn’t know she allow to roam to find her wet pussy, hehe…
Old 16-08-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hori View Post
Gonna try her these couple of days
Can't wait for it
Upped u bro
Old 16-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
oldtiko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldtiko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Bro, she does provide DP. Just that I need to venture a bit of other places. Any good places to intro?😃
Old 16-08-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
midck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I know one in lavender. Lol! This milf went pantyless and braless. Sibei hiong. I went in kana play till I nearly crawl out.

She never offered me fj but just playing with her already intense enough. How many masseur damn to go braless and pantyless in show…really power….
Bro please share contact.
Thanks.
Old 16-08-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
oldtiko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldtiko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by midck View Post
Bro please share contact.
Thanks.
Bro scroll back a few page there is a link provided.
Old 17-08-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 9
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Yes sir!! Get the trick.
Will ask less from now.
Touch MORE Do MORE
Old 17-08-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked lavender milf
What are the chances to bonk her upon my first visit?
Very excited lol
Old 17-08-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hori View Post
Booked lavender milf
What are the chances to bonk her upon my first visit?
Very excited lol
Bring a stack of 50 notes and you are set.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread