The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

A new post from my flagship thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro WB, I ain't sure if I were 95 and trying to bonk a 19 year old SYT is a blessing or curse. I would love to meet one when I was at my prime and not when I am about to meet God.
Bro, tks so much for your post.

I want to be brutally honest and speak from my heart. I know I'm not being politically correct.

Of course a man in his prime should have the prettiest 18-19 yo SYTs. But why should he limit himself to just one SYT and why only when he is in his prime?

If he lives to 95, the original 18 yo SYT he met in his prime would have been an old auntie for 5 decades or more. What should he do during this LONG period? Just jerk it off while watching videos of pretty SYTs having sex? Sadly, many men are doing just that. But definitely not me.

IMHO, he should have the prettiest 18-19 yo SYTs every year thereafter, until the last second before he meets God.

A man should never short change himself. He should have no regrets in his brief life. And he must do his very best and live life to the fullest.

I truly believe that a man's powerful libido and his desire to get the most attractive and highest quality girls of his type is what really motivates him to improve himself in every way, to study hard, to work diligently, to endure hardship, to take risks, and to be competitive, creative and enterprising...

Comments and dissenting views will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 23-05-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening to all samsters,

Here is a good article on being a real MAN.

Where Are All the Real Men?

by Jeffrey

I'm an adult, married man who stumbled upon this site. I would like to offer the young, single men out there a tip.

Have you ever heard that women want a MAN not a boy? Have you heard women complain about "Where are all the REAL MEN?"

I bet you have. I bet you've tried to figure out how to be a man, a mature adult male of the species. Unfortunately, you've probably had little to go on.

On the one hand, you will see caricatured, cardboard cutout images of hyper-aggressive, "macho-men" like Arnie and Stallone. You may have watched swaggering, aggressive, arrogant "I'm THE man" types and thought perhaps that is what a real man is.

On the other hand, you may have listened to some feminists complaining that men are not sensitive enough, and should be more like women, and that THAT is what a real man is.

You'll have probably been thoroughly confused.

It's not your fault. The fault is that boys and young men are no longer taught how to be men, and they are no longer shown role models who are real men.

OK, here is an excellent role model of a real man from a terrific film -- Maximus from Gladiator.

Maximus is a real man...

NOT because he is a good fighter...

But because he is honorable, he is honest, he is in some ways humble, he is calm under pressure, he has fortitude and endurance, he is passionate but is able to control and restrain his passions, he is generous, he is friendly not surly, he has leadership qualities, he is loyal, he is decisive, he has a sense of purpose, he takes immediate action to do what is right, he is kind (and lots more), but above all he has courage.

Maximus is, in short, a man of VIRTUE in the classical Greek and Roman sense of the word.

To the Greeks and Romans masculinity was not equated with might and power, but with virtue. To be a MAN was to exemplify the masculine virtues.

You probably don't know what the "masculine virtues" are. If you want to be a real man, I suggest you study, absorb, and live the lessons in these works:

1) Aristotle's "Nichomachean Ethics"

2) Marcus Aurelius's "Meditations"

3) Epicetus's "Discourses"

4) Cicero's "De Officus".

They are heavy going and you will need to study them carefully and think hard about what you are reading. If you find that too hard, then Tom Wolfe's novel "A Man in Full" is about the type of philosophy found in such books.

A strange thing happens to you when you start to discipline yourself to acquire the habits associated with the masculine virtues.

You start to automatically walk taller and with a more relaxed and open posture. You project your voice naturally and easily. You enjoy being yourself and being in the world more. You smile more and more easily. You start to see that you are truly different from most of the people around you, but you will instantly recognize the men like you.

A funny thing will happen to you around attractive women.

You will no longer treat them as near-celebrities, the idea that they are better than other people will start to seem ridiculous to you. In fact, you will start to feel a mild disdain toward the more arrogant women.

One of the best things about becoming a real man is that you will recognize, be attracted to, and attract real women, women with the feminine virtues.

And when you meet them, you won't hesitate.

Any comments?

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

I just posted this in my other thread:

Good evening,

I started this thread in June, 2009, over 13 yrs ago.

I have shared what I truly believe are the keys to getting the most attractive, high quality girls/women of any man's type. I have done my homework and I have gleaned the info from multiple sources over many years.

I also have 13 years of actual field experience. I have practiced diligently as if it's a full time profession. I have left no stones unturned in my pursuit; what a wonderful, pleasurable and fulfilling journey.

I shall not repeat my posts again and again. I don't want to sound like a broken record.

I know there are many naysayers out there. They have read my posts and tried to behave differently, but nothing has changed with their love and sex life.

They think I'm full of BS.

Why? Because their negative subconscious beliefs and bias have not changed.

It will require many months, if not years, of reprogramming of the subconscious mind.

The change must come from inside. If a man doesn't believe he can do it, he can't.

For as a man thinks, he shall become.

Cheers and good luck to all,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-08-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

Recently, I went to P8 and Dynasty Classic a few times. The girls/women and singers there all CMI. Very disappointing.

It might be another 6 months before we see better quality girls here.

The following is an interesting article about sigma males and why they are very attractive to women. However, they will still lose to a real badass gentleman who is no horse run.

Here is the article.

https://www.blokebox.net/articles/si...ible-to-women/

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 03-08-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 16
treff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud of

Hi Warbird:

I think this article on Sigma Male is too general and wordy. Too general in a sense because it doesn't work most of the time based on my experience, strategy needs to be formulated depending on the specific lady. And wordy in a sense because if a person doesn't have adequate experience in having relationships with a broad range of women, the article might actually repel ladies instead of attracting ladies. So I think this article on Sigma Male should be read with caution and prudence lest there be negative effects, even for men who are experienced in relationships with women.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro warbird,

May I know how much is the tipping in P8/Dynasty for the China girls there post-covid since u said u went recently?

Thanks!
Old 03-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by treff View Post
Hi Warbird:

I think this article on Sigma Male is too general and wordy. Too general in a sense because it doesn't work most of the time based on my experience, strategy needs to be formulated depending on the specific lady. And wordy in a sense because if a person doesn't have adequate experience in having relationships with a broad range of women, the article might actually repel ladies instead of attracting ladies. So I think this article on Sigma Male should be read with caution and prudence lest there be negative effects, even for men who are experienced in relationships with women.
Bro,

Thank you very much for your opinions.

A sigma male has unique character, behavior, and personality traits that are considered masculine by females. It's not a strategy. A sigma male doesn't actively hunt for girls/women of his type, unlike a badass gentleman.

Could you please elaborate on the sigma traits that are repulsive to women?

IMHO, a badass gentleman is most attractive to ALL healthy heterosexual girls/women who are not gold diggers. A sigma male won't stand a chance.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Bro warbird,

May I know how much is the tipping in P8/Dynasty for the China girls there post-covid since u said u went recently?

Thanks!
Hi bro,

For PRC girls/women at Dynasty: Butterfly $100 and booking $500.

At P8, no butterfly. Booking from $500-1,000.

You could hang anything you like for singers.

I'll not go again unless I can see at least one girl of my type.

Not sure if the quality of women at Lido is any better. But I seriously doubt it.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 03-08-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 16
treff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud of

Hi, Warbird:

Under the reasons women respect sigma males, all the category from number 1 to 11, doesn't attract women and doesn't repulse women either. I feel that all these categories puts a man at risk of being friend zoned. I feel that you have previously listed a lot of strategies and guides which are helpful to attract women under the thread that you have started. I feel that you have already put all those guides on how to attract attractive women into real life practice. Yes you are right, the time frame to do it takes at least several years to put some of it into practice and it's just the beginning of a very long journey.
Old 04-08-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro warbird for your reply, think I will take your advice and avoid lido as well...
Old 05-08-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by treff View Post
Hi, Warbird:

Under the reasons women respect sigma males, all the category from number 1 to 11, doesn't attract women and doesn't repulse women either. I feel that all these categories puts a man at risk of being friend zoned. I feel that you have previously listed a lot of strategies and guides which are helpful to attract women under the thread that you have started. I feel that you have already put all those guides on how to attract attractive women into real life practice. Yes you are right, the time frame to do it takes at least several years to put some of it into practice and it's just the beginning of a very long journey.
Bro,

Tks for your clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Thanks bro warbird for your reply, think I will take your advice and avoid lido as well...
Bro,

You're welcome!

Go to Lido at least once to look see. You might meet someone you like.

I'll go when COVID cases are down.

Cheers to all,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 16-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Good evening,

I have a short article to share.

NEVER do this with a girl you like...

If you’ve ever wanted to confess your feelings

And tell a girl just how much you like her…

STOP!

Don’t do it, man.

Telling her how you feel

Is one of the DUMBEST things you could do.

I know it might sound harsh…

But if you want her to truly want you…

Think about you sexually…

And maybe even fall for you...

Then you have to make her UNCERTAIN about you.

Keep her on her toes,

So she never knows for sure whether you like her or not.

My buddy Mike calls this Keeping Her in “The Gap.”

According to Mike:

“The Gap is that uncertain grey area between ‘he likes me’ and ‘he’s not interested.”

You always want to keep women in “The Gap.”

Best,
Ryan

Short and sweet. Great tip though.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 27-08-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Bros, good evening!

I just received an email from a relationship guru Avery Hayden. It's entitled "You will marry a fat woman."

Can you imagine if I have no choice but to marry a fat and/or ugly woman? It's most disconcerting.

Mr. Hayden's article is satirical and brutally honest. His intention is good though. He has seen too many men around him getting lazy, frustrated, complacent, and settling down for the wrong woman. I have seen too many such pathetic cases around me too.

He is merely trying to motivate and galvanize his male audience to get or marry the most attractive girls/women of their type. I need to thank him too.

Here is the article.

Embrace your destiny
You will most likely end up married to a fat woman.

And you’ll tell yourself she makes you happy.

(Even though you can’t get hard for her.)

Let me explain why…

From the moment you wake up in the morning, everything in your life is designed to make you soft, weak, and easy to manipulate.

You are being programmed to accept the life of a slave.

OnlyFans can’t extract money from strong men.

Men who have the courage to approach women in real life don’t have any reason to watch p**nhub.

Men who leave the house don’t waste time on TikTok.

Every day you consume more. You become increasingly passive.

Eventually, your life force is so completely drained from you that you might as well be a sheep getting herded from one mindless form of consumption to another.

It reaches a point where you don’t even have the willpower to approach a girl. You’re too weak, too passive.

Two generations ago men were fighting in Vietnam, risking their lives.

Today, men are too weak to leave their homes to talk to women.

You can rationalize it all you want, “I don’t have time.” “I’m not good looking enough.”

If that makes you feel better, run with it.

But you know that you spend five hours per day watching dumb videos on your laptop. You have plenty of time to talk to girls.

You decided you’re not good looking enough because the truth would be too painful to admit, “I’m a coward.”

However, as soon you admit that you’re at fault for your shitty situation, you can change it.

Once you realize that your life force is being drained from you by people who want to turn you into a weak consumer who buys things they don’t need, then you can make a decision.

You can turn off the video games and start leveling up in real life.

You can delete TikTok and have real experiences.

You can download a website blocker to stop watching p**n and start meeting women in real life.

Because if you don’t, you will end up living like a sheep in a herd.

Look around you at the dead eyes of people walking down the street, that “life” is truly pathetic.

And just like them, you will convince yourself that you love your fat wife who yells at you every day because you don’t have the willpower to even say hi to a hot girl.

Are you going to snap out of it?

Thanks, Mr. Hayden. I'll do my very best to snap out of it. Whatever it takes...

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 09-09-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Good evening, bros

What an auspicious night!

I'm convinced that a major determinant of a man's success with the most attractive girls of his type is his SUBCONSCIOUS belief that he is more than good enough for them.

I know some bros who have done very well with girls they find only slightly to moderately attractive. They appear to be real-life Don Juans. However, such a 'Don Juan' has always failed miserably whenever he meets a 'dream girl.' Why? Because he suddenly behaves as if he is not good enough for HER. He becomes NEEDY and INSECURE around her and in his interactions with her. She will find him repulsive, regardless of his status, wealth, intelligence, looks, etc.

One big reason is that he is mesmerized by a girl's beauty and near-perfect sexy figure.

A badass gentleman is never impressed by the appearance of any girl, no matter how attractive she is. He needs time to qualify her to make sure that she is good enough. Why? He is the Grand Prize, and God's gift to all girls and women.

Yes, he behaves as if 100 very attractive and intelligent girls of his type are calling and wanting to fxxk him every day.

I just received an email from Brad, a relationship and sex guru.

Her beauty is meaningless

Hey it's Brad,

One of the biggest mistakes that we make in life is to look only at the surface of things.

When we do that, we allow ourselves to be fooled by appearances.

There is no place where this is more pronounced than when guys are interacting with hot girls.

Guys get excited about a girl based solely on her good looks.

This is dangerous and a waste of time!

Don't do it.

Look...

There's no point in pursuing a woman who looks like Vanessa Hudgens, but has the personality of Miss Piggy.

You gotta have standards. And the girls you talk to need to get the message that you have standards.

You see, unlike 99% of guys, I'm not genuinely attracted to ANY woman until I've already talked to her for a while.

Here's why...

I've fucked enough super-hot women to know that many of them are undesirable (for reasons other than what they look like).

So, if you're a guy who sees a woman and starts feeling all kinds of emotions for her before even talking to her, you're on the wrong track.

You MUST evaluate a woman on more than just looks...

Because if you can resist the urge to put her on a pedestal right away, it will solve a lot of your confidence issues INSTANTLY.

Here's how I tackle it...

In my mind, before approaching a woman, I feel that I'm walking into an unknown situation. I have no idea if she's an amazing person... or a complete disaster.

My intention is to run her through a series of conversational tests where she'll be FORCED to show her true colors as fast as possible.

Once I've gathered this information I'll know if she has what I'm looking for. Then I'll decide if I like her or not, and if I want to take it further.

I'm in full control from start to finish.

This process has served me well for years, and there's no reason why it can't work for you as well.

And now we have this powerful way to begin sparking amazing attraction, while at the same time sorting out the flakes and the fruitcakes.

I couldn't agree with Brad more.

Any comments? Pls share your exploits too.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 09-09-2022 at 11:03 PM.
Old 10-09-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

heard that L2 Rick KTV opening soon? also viet tips $50? brand new
Old 10-09-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
heard that L2 Rick KTV opening soon? also viet tips $50? brand new
Bro, tks.

I seriously doubt I could find a girl of my type. I practice what I preach. Read my posts. I only go for the cutest and prettiest SYT of my type. Then I have to qualify her.

All the KTV mummies and girls know that.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 10-09-2022 at 01:45 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1