The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
demispy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Pat - seduction

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=894728&highlight=pat

Looks: 9/10 sultry looking. Very seductive.

Body: 8.5/10 shappy body.

Bbbj: 9/10 gradually licked me from slow smooth to wild and crazy licking and sucking. Had to pull her up otherwise I will explode in her.

Fj: 9/10 wonderful duck session with herS very good to have her after long stressful day at work. Granted all my wishes on bed with no complains. Squat on my cock on reverse. Very very wet squirty Pussy. Hold her waist sbi she can go. Faster and deeper. All this made my night. So so good! Solid! cob!
Old 16-08-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shoutmyname is Cool - loads of Potential

Chrysler- Lust

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=89...light=chrysler

Enjoyed time with her the moment I stepped in the shower. Very charming face and bubbly personality.

Booked her despite having so many choices for the reason that i can feel that we will get along in bed.

And things happened, as I expected she is very horny and active one on bed. Super aroused wit her leaking pussy and the way she bite her finger whenever I bonk her really roughy in missionary. I didn’t control and just tired to doggy when I felt it’s cuming.
Amazing sexy time with her
Old 16-08-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sprinklediddle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr, Noel (Dreamgirl)

Been working very hard so thought of giving my self some ‘play time’ like what they say. ‘Work hard play harder’.

Saw Noel from this new stable ‘Dream girl’. i was at first hesitant at first as I am it’s new stable but I told myself ‘fuck it, you’ll never know unless you try’

Okt: very accommodating and place is accessible.

Looks: her face is my type that’s why I took risk and booked her. Maybe photo little less accurate. But it’s fine.

Body: petite and toned body, perky ass. Huge knockers is really a plus.

BBBJ: she kneeled in front of me and gave that look “I want to suck your cock. How do you want me to do it?" I felt like my eyes light up and my cock immediately got up as she gave me exactly what i like gave me very good gagging and deep throating. Just purely amazing bros! Solid.

Fj: very horny in bed. Gave me all that kinds of vocal ( groans, moans,) very sexily during doggy. Plus that sound of wet pussy just set all the mood to cumming mood. Cum earlier than expected.

Gfe: offered very soothing massge. Thumbs up!

Rtf: i will confirm will be back.
Old 16-08-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Angie Kingdom88

Saw a few bros FR and got itchy and booked Angie.
My experience mostly already mentioned by bro Kristie009.
Angie is such a soft spoken and mild manner that she is almost like a “girlishly young milf”. Like a very obedient gal milf...
A bit more skinny than I like but ok for me.
Enjoyed her sensual slow manner but service focused attitude in her cat bath and bbbj (so ‘soul melting’ if there is such a phrase).
May be she is rather new to the trade and she exhibited a lot of sensitivity to many types of stimulation with rewarding responses.
Like the cowgal high moment when I use my thumb to caress her lips and let her suckle hungrily... like the DFK kisses, strong hugging, roaming touches of her hands on any part of my skin she could reach, and the hugging tight on my neck and letting out moan singing beside my ear during my last burst of missionary pumping...
wonderfully exploded with her pussy spasm tightly on my dick. Heavenly...
After first shot, she offered massage. Though not pro but better than piano type, with nice firm presses.. May be wonderful first shot plus relaxing massage and I got dozed off and missed time window for second shot.
Still, it was really a good bonk
Old 16-08-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Cas - TC

Looks: 80% similar to photos.. young sweet vibes but not the prettiest to be honest

Body: young tight nubile body at 8% body fat type.. totally can feel her abs.. 160cm/40kg

Boobs: AA cup

BBBJ: didn’t initiate until I went to eat her abalone.. flipped my body towards her then she auto suck.. good suction no teeth..

FJ: good stamina and there’s a mirror in the new room.. can doggy and carry her and watch yourself fuck her in the mirror.. enjoyed every single push of my rod into her..

French: DFK

Overall: 9/10.. overall gem material.. quite a ang pai had to book in advance a day earlier.. even then also late afternoon slot… but really damn shiok to up a xmm.. was alr rock hard during shower and keep using my rod to rub her ass.. during foreplay a lot of precum and didn’t even last 2mins for the first shot.. no much service thou, no GFE, she is more of the ice queen type and no massage also.. she’s quite tired as her bookings are always full.. so yep book in advance and enjoy yourself!

Last edited by is5ac; 17-08-2022 at 11:09 AM.
Old 16-08-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
HappyPenguin123 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for TC - Yui

OKT: Replies fast and clear instructions.

Looks: 8/10 Look like photos but with light tan.
Body: 9/10 Petite and skinny. Natural As. No tattoos. Not shaven below.
BJ: 7/10 Not bad. Will keep doing until you ask her to stop.
FJ: 8/10 Accommodating to all positions.
GFE: 8/10 Will cuddle and chat with you during rest. Can speak simple english. Can french and paint also.

RTF: Yes
Old 16-08-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wrcjc0417 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=892812

FR for GALAXY XSCORTS - Chanel

OKT: fast reply and clear instructions

Looks: 8/10 Look like photos but with slight thai tan.
Body: 8/10 slight tummy. firm Ds, half back tattoos. Not shaven.
Catbath: 9/10 she knows how to tease at the right spot.
Kiss: 10/10 passionate kisser, DFK.
BJ: 7/10 Not bad. mix of light tap, suction, and DT.
FJ: 8/10 Accommodating to all positions.
GFE: 8/10 non stop cuddling and teasing through out the session. Speaks simple english only though.

RTF: Yes
Old 16-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just ended a session with Pat seduction.

My usual disclaimer: I am a stick skinny + pretty face + small boobs lover. My FR will be biased.

Been scouring recent FRs, didn't find any good skinny girl reviews.

I took cue from a fellow Bro who gave a fairly good FR for PAT today. I guess our expectations are quite different.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p...9#post21556899

OKT: 6/10 probably the less helpful/friendly OKT I tried so far. The 6 is because his replies are quick and no nonsense.

Location: central. Considered clean and nice towels. Same place I visited this OKT not long ago.

The girl:
Looks: 5/10. Rough complexion. Not as looker as photo.
Body: 5/10. Not my cup of tea. She looks bigger than me. Thick. I won't label her as Fat, she still got curves. Good thing is.... No child birth signs, shaved with stubs growing.
Boobs: 7/10 soft natural Bs.
French: never try. Cos not my kind of girl, I can't build chemistry.
Paint: never try. Cos not my kind of girl.
Bbbj: 8/10 not bad. Can deep throat.
Shower: 6/10 very thorough. Wash the bird 2 times with handful of soap. She probably don't know that when soap enters the penis tip, it's actually quite painful. Some body rubbing in the toilet. Not bad.
FJ: 7/10. Still OK. Change positions no complain.

I probably is her last customer so maybe abit rush to finish and rest. Also probably because she is not my type and I can't build chemistry with her. Also probably I'm her 11th customer and she is tired.

So she did set alarm like all other FLs. Other FLs usually set alarm about 60min mark to remind the time to initiate 2nd shot. Usually 15 mins 2nd shot + 15 mins wash up just nice.

Her alarm is about 65 min mark to tell me session over go wash up. I paid 2 shots but only did 1 shot. I looked at her in disbelief and she became abit defensive. I didn't want to kick a fuss there and then cos I may not be able to complete 2nd shot anyways as I did not have the feel with her. I treat it as her tips. Showered alone and left around 75 min mark.

If anyone have tried FL that may meet my expectations, please PM me... Much appreciated.

RTF-ED: Maprang(RP), Bibi(M4U)

RTF worthy: TT(M4U), Mango(GC), Nong(Casa), Jessy(SiamKen), VIVI(M4U), megan(KT), Nicki(KT)

Commendable: Star(seduction), zara(CF)

So-so: too many, won't list.

Forget it: Darin(TRL), Pat(seduction)

Last edited by qolop; 17-08-2022 at 12:16 AM.
Old 16-08-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 2
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold

Jane From Galaxyxscortsx

Been a long time i having this kind of feeling urge to write a good FR
This Jane today 2nd day of work
booked her 9pm slots 2shots

Area G , Dont have to Register or check in very clear instructions from Okt
everything went smooth

Looks: she look much more younger and innocent than in the photos doesnt look like 26 but she got tell me how old she is

Body nice shape Boob 34B ? hmm i think got C not sure
light weight can carry and fk like japanese styles

She can do a BBBJ very long and enjoy Painting , Fingering her many water everytime i think she wanna squirt but she didnt , the feel u know !!!
frenchkiss GFF
Wanna do Cim on the 1st shot she rejected but i did it on the 2nd shot CIM after the bonking we made !

she really look like my Ex GF , the feel i never forget .
i took pic for her she never reject and asked okt if i can post got permission on this would like to share

OKT also asked me if i could help to post her video that they gave me , Why not ? just a helping hand

$160 for 2shots is Definitely Worth for me !!!
Will RTF her Fluently from Today onwards till she is back !!!
What a great great gems for me
Old 16-08-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

FR for A1 Hyuna

Okt: 10/10 best okt for me now, super steady, fast response, friendly guy, always entertain my question and provide good recommendation

Looks: 9/10 chio SYT, Hyuna has those typical young Thai local girl look with tanned skin not too dark. Photo posted is studio pic so do expect some meitu effect.

Body: 10/10 very nice young body, slim girl, solid natural b boobs, nice perky ass, no tummy, she has big round nipple. Stats are accurate she’s ard 168cm.

BBBJ: 9/10 Told her I prefer slow and sensual type and she did that really well.

FJ: 10/10 had a really steamy sex with lots of kissing. Very tight and wet fresh abalone with bush. Her moan and the view of her horny face is priceless, can take hard pounding very well.

RTF: confirm
Old 16-08-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes I had.... It was my first bonk post covid earlier this year. Yes, she rejected painting and placed a towel beneath her ass. I at first thought she is a squirter. Later then realise she is having menses.

I feedback to OKT. He act blur and didn't offer anything.
Why I say he act blur? Because he still continue advertise the girl for next few days without any disclaimer in the girl's page.

He is actually my trusted okt pre-covid. He is one of the first few to resume operations in SBF. Sad to encounter this with him....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashashashash View Post
Just here to write my first bad fr, for ammy from seduction. Not sure if u guys have similar experience. Went down as usual for a quick session. Decided to try ammy from seduction, just before the actual sex i tried to finger her but she rejected. So while she rode me for like 20 seconds, i smelled blood. Took my dick out only to see the condom drench in blood. Ask her if she was on period she say no, she say she hurt..? I Know myself i am not that big nor was i too rough. Got a feeling she already knew she was hurt or on period but continued anyway.. i told okt but he say "oo" "sorry about that" "give u 50 dollar off on your next bonk". I wanna give the benefit of doubt, but cant help but feel ripped off.

RTF-ED: Maprang(RP), Bibi(M4U)

RTF worthy: TT(M4U), Mango(GC), Nong(Casa), Jessy(SiamKen), VIVI(M4U), megan(KT), Nicki(KT)

Commendable: Star(seduction), zara(CF)

So-so: too many, won't list.

Forget it: Darin(TRL), Pat(seduction)

Last edited by qolop; 17-08-2022 at 12:15 AM.
Old 17-08-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Khorvean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKhorvean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Namfon - 16 Aug 22, 2s.

She’s tall (1.7m), slender frame, 25 years young. Slimmed down when compared to the photos on her ad. Some cheek pimples but she's a damn pretty lass. Did some modelling before.

She’s shy, but accommodating when I molested her during our showers.
My little brother was called to attention easily as he reveled at the sight of her slender and perky body.
Her little sister is trimmed, clean and tight.
All keywords that I’ve been looking for.

90 minutes, 2 main events. Slow and sensual first, then impassioned.
During the intermission, we had a nice chat with the assistance of Google Translate.
No shitty sob story asking for tips, she’s just looking to enjoy herself while working in Singapore.
She’s such a cute and lovely lady, feeling so guilty for desecrating her.

Shoutout to the friendliest OKT I've encountered in my years of chionging. Tells me to call him Mr Turtle, hahaha.

To fellow brothers, I am but a humble chiongster who’s only recently begun to appreciate Thai cuisine after sticking to Chinese menu all this while. Check my profile if you doubt my authenticity. I wrote this FR to savor the memory and show appreciation to Mr Turtle and his lovely lady.

YMMV. Feel free to DM me your experience if you do decide to take the plunge.

For your convenience: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=894534

To summarise, Namfon is the best I’ve experienced in my years of chionging so far.
I look forward to my next session with her.

Appreciate your kind attention.

Cheers.
Old 17-08-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
thrill990438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sandy from TRL
Suggest all bros out there check her out.
She has almost everything a good bonk should be.
Pretty, young, slim sexy, friendly with excellent bbbj FJ French…
Wonder why she has so few customers. She’s going back in a few days,
Looks : 9/10 (close to pic but slightly slimmer and bit more tan in a nice way )
Body : 9/10
Boobs : D enhanced but soft and nice to squeeze
Bbbj : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
French : can really speak well throughout (not the snaky type)
GFE : 9/10
Communication : speak decent English
RTF : worth it
Old 17-08-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
BlueButt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NAME : nina
FACE : 8
BODY: 6
BOOBS : 7
GFE : 10
BBBJ : 8
SERVICE : 10+++

She will do anything to please you!!! I mean anything. And she does it right.
For that price, that service... I will come back

https://sammyboy.online/s...highlight=nina
Old 17-08-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Youngs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A1 Akira

A day which ended work early , want a fast booking and Instantly scheduled a booking with Jake, mystery in 5min.

As I didn’t look into the list of lady’s ,but when I saw akira, it is pretty shocking. She has a slim and petite size , yet and curves are humongous.
It is like double fetish at a GO, good curve for boobs lover and good body shape for petite lover.

Looks 8.5/10 : compare with image abit discount with filter but real life looks good too.
Body 11/10 : over the chart super unique to have such a curve in such a small body
Foreplay 10/10 : super duper long , slow and gentle like lovers Soft french , 69 almost used up all the time
Bj 7/10 : gentle but long , change a few position from the corner bed to 69
FJ 9/10 : natural moan, lead the game and she will goo with you
Gfe 10/10 : try to build up the chemistry, she kept giggle and we had a lot of fun. She is a very soft person and you will need to be leading her

RTF : if I can find time before she leaves I will
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1