The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What’s the market per hour rate to buy out ML

Why need to have so much drama. Always be clear,MLs know you want to F them. That's pretty obvious..

So just ask, 我想上你,要不要出来?
Then she will quote u if she's up to make some cash.
If not, move on and ask the next one.

Why pretend?
Old 15-08-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Why need to have so much drama. Always be clear,MLs know you want to F them. That's pretty obvious..

So just ask, 我想上你,要不要出来?

Why pretend?
Yup Bro. U r doing the right thing.

Becos some ppl think ML difficult to get. Cleaner and maybe sense of exclusivity.
Cos ML will play hard to get. People might fall it. Those who have a strong mind and can draw clear lines to make decisions won't kana the gong tao.

But in real life. ML and FL are the same lah. Lol. Sex n money tie in together.

If any of u can find a virgin ML, pls let me know. Bros here will congrats u.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
Vicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

So just ask, 我想上你,要不要出来?

Why pretend?
Bro just to find out market rate to pay
Old 15-08-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Hi Bro,
Can share what sweetener u add?
To me if food is $50 to $80
Sweetener if 100 ang bao.
Total is 150 at least
2x is 300. If 2x still cannot bed then abit lu gi. Lol. I am Mr Stingy.
Sweetener need not be expensive. Need to do some background check on ML's preference. Must put in efforts and energy if you enjoy this game.

If it is money, then it is simple enough.
忽地顿开金绳,
这里扯断玉锁。
钱塘江上潮信来,
今日方知我是我。
Old 15-08-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Take the last slot, and if you drive, the ML surely ask you for a lift home, no need to jio them

Not only that, some shops are strict in the sense that they don't let the ml knock off before official closing time. So if you take the 9pm slot, after your hour is up, what to do the remainder of the time, since ml want to take a ride with you, she wait together with you till 10:30 and you get free add-on time for your massage. No extra charge.
Haha bro, you very experienced and correct lah.

But also take note, usually after 10pm or 1030pm, massage shop will compensate taxi fare for ML so ML may not have incentive to take a ride from you.
忽地顿开金绳,
这里扯断玉锁。
钱塘江上潮信来,
今日方知我是我。
Old 16-08-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So just ask, 我想上你,要不要出来?

Why pretend?
Agreed bro
MLs know men think thru small head
Most r happy if u asked as shown they r attractive
They work for $$$ as so game on if they r interested ... No need drama ... compliment at the right timing n u get the bite
Old 16-08-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Many years back ML quoted me 1000 per night. Fly kite
Old 16-08-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately, this is what ML will quote.They hang themselve up to see how much can u squeeze the guy.
Old 16-08-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

If you like a ML and would like to bring her out , then I suggest not to talk about $. Just ask if she is keen to go out with you. If she 推三阻四,then no point trying to buy her time .

But like other bro said , if your purpose is to fuck her , then go straight to the point and ask how much she charge .
Old 17-08-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Many years back ML quoted me 1000 per night. Fly kite
This yr I got one say 2000 also dun wan. I luff my ass off. She really think she virgin ah. Lol. So she is my HJ zhut neh neh bitch. Nothing more
Old 17-08-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This yr I got one say 2000 also dun wan. I luff my ass off. She really think she virgin ah. Lol. So she is my HJ zhut neh neh bitch. Nothing more
Not oni virgin, her virgin pussy is coated wif diamond leh ..
Old 17-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
If you like a ML and would like to bring her out , then I suggest not to talk about $. Just ask if she is keen to go out with you. If she 推三阻四,then no point trying to buy her time .

But like other bro said , if your purpose is to fuck her , then go straight to the point and ask how much she charge .
Agree with you bro. Depends on what you want. If just pure fuck, ask how much. If she reject and give excuses, move on. Or just go to the vast pool of FL for 150-200 a pop.

If you really like the ML and wanna date her, just ask like how you would ask any other girls out. If she likes you too or have good impression of you, it won't be difficult. Eat dinner/supper, fetch them home, these are things they want also and from there develop to unlock other things from her. I brought 4-5 MLs out before, never once talk about buying their time out. Always supper or fetch them home and when the time and mood is right, they will tell you they don't feel like going home so early, then its straight to the hotel for free fuck.
Old 17-08-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sharing my past experience here where I asked a ML out on her birthday (yes she was working) and she managed to get a few hours off from her boss. So I didnt pay for her hours. In the shop the most I got was a hj with some light kisses. I think she didnt liked me to the extend of going to hotel with me, and maybe was appreciative that I asked her out on her birthday to celebrate. We had lunch at a nice cafe and I send her back later. Bros might be disappointed coz there is no action after that. But I felt it was a good date and I got to celebrate her birthday with her. Its like having lunch with a female friend or even like if I book a girl on maybe.sg but I didnt have to pay for her hours.

I believe if there is chemistry and if the ML likes you.. she will suggest can meet you on her off day.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 17-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

be straightforward. quote her for overnight activity after her work hours~
Old 17-08-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don't know about zhut zhut, but hj is par for the course, for massage job. It's routine, expected and means nothing to them.

But to actually "sell body" is a different matter altogether, some still prefer dignity over money, thus will quote you ridiculous amount. For this kind of no-price-tag lady, only can try to get FOC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1