The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-08-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
Based on first visit and impression. Old posts have some as well for reading.

Emily (SLG)
SYL/SPL. Mid to late 20s looks. Petite. B cup. Bit of teh voice. Semi nude(SN) with fluffy material shorts. Likely heavy smoker, some part of teeth with stains. Can’t kiss and can’t suck. Can’t touch south will warn when touches. Personality quite friendly, easy to chat. Massage effort. Foreplay tease and sensual was normal, hardly aroused. Only great thing is hdly, had to clench jaw for edging to enjoy more. HJ was long-lasted without any complaining of tiredness. GFE 2/10, not much beside her hugging back a few times.

My abbreviation:
Sweet Young Things (SYT, 18-22)
Sweet Young Lady (SYL, 23-26)
Sweet Post Lady (SPL, 27-29)
Pre Milf (PM, 30-33)
Milf (MF, 34-40)
Auntie (40+)
U left out gilfs..some bros are into that i think..
Old 16-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Mr for miss lollo
Location 7/10 accessible for pt
Looks wise i would rate a 9/10 as am a sucker for syt and she has teh voice.face abit chubby just my type
Massage quite ok knows where to press not like piano
Hj and sensual is pretty good maybe bros here taught her well.
But no sucking of tits just grope
Ended with head massage
Handed me water at start of sess
Would rtm.
Old 16-08-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Visited omm recently. Feels like standard drop. Her figure is saggy now with stomach hanging down when she crawling on top of me, quite turn off. Arms also ba ba. Service abt same, tbh didnt really shout out to me. But not bad la, after cum still try to get 2nd shot out of me straight away. Then do the thing where she try to make u squirt. At least her face still abt the same, not bad la. But body really not great now. I was thinking rtm her regularly after her break but now probably find others
Old 16-08-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Visited omm recently. Feels like standard drop. Her figure is saggy now with stomach hanging down when she crawling on top of me, quite turn off. Arms also ba ba. Service abt same, tbh didnt really shout out to me. But not bad la, after cum still try to get 2nd shot out of me straight away. Then do the thing where she try to make u squirt. At least her face still abt the same, not bad la. But body really not great now. I was thinking rtm her regularly after her break but now probably find others

Visited her few times in her last stint, didn’t pay her a visit this time round

I like the way she’s whispering “do you want to f m, come f me!”

And the way she finger f your asshole is awesome
Old 16-08-2022, 09:34 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Overdue MR for this lass:

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/sherry-massage/

looks: won’t reject. I am known for walking away if delta between photo and actual differs crazily. I don’t give a shit. My money. I dictate.

gfe: excellent. she was all over me until I told her to give me some breathing space

breasts: sufficient for me. Too big is a waste. Sensitive girl. You know means you know.

hj: ok. Excellent again. She is very very patient, bros. Until I told her to speed up. One of the most patient ladies I have come across.

time watcher: oh hell! No!!! massage, hj, then massage. I admit I told her I have to bathe as I don’t want to exceed the time and affect the next bro. She was really one of a kind, good kind. Not 40-45mins as some bros mentioned about other ML practices

Return to visit her: 101% resounding yes.

She is chatty and the session was throughly enjoyable. Because it was enjoyable, 55mins was up in a blink of an eye.

YMMV. I won’t share more here. What happens in the room stays in the room.

Hope this MR is a good reference for bros. Happy hunting.
Old 16-08-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
hi bro can someone translate the terms for painting, pussy and dick in the common chinese slang the ML understands? for example, 鸡巴 i dunno is refer to dick or pussy. say if I wanna paint the ML what shld I tell her? 舔你的xxx?
  1. 口爱
  2. 小穴
  3. 肉棒

It works well with PRC usually.
Old 16-08-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly covid distancing measures has taken its toll on even angpai. Her skin has always been abit saggy, suspect it's related to smoking and generally not taking great care of her health. Suspect she's also a mother. Give it time, she should slim down. She's quite disciplined usually and exercise great self awareness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Old 16-08-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limpeh555 View Post
Are you referring to this Lili?

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-lili/
Yeah, this one. BBBJ quite good.
Old 17-08-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sheng1803 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Do agree her ear digging while doing it naked is good. But 20 years old ! More like late 20s / early 30s to me
Xiao yu er look like young, look about 20s! Ear diging very great 👍👍👍
Old 17-08-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
You mean KK instead of Kiki right bro?
Could be. Not 100% sure. Kiki or KK yes.
Old 17-08-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Xiao Yu Er

Looks: Discount 15% from photos. Overall still sweet looking and petite in stature. Slim as well.
Nothing much in the chest department lol

Service: Opt for the ear cleaning package. Never really knew ear cleaning can be so seductive lol.
She sure knows how to seduce, that I must say. She also delivers quite a diligent BBBJ.
Even when I took longer than usual, she kept going on like she was on a mission to ensure I release.

RTM: Probably. Will still explore a few others first
Old 17-08-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Shuang Shuang

Looks: What you see is what you get as per the photos; Not as fair though
But overall still a really pretty face; love it, especially when she gazes into my eyes with her on top. As stated before, not much in that department however she does have really cute nipples

Service: Vanilla service but what she delivers is in the GFE area.
Would slither up to your side and slowly torture you with her HJ. Compared to when I first visited her last year, she sure knows her ways around a man's tool now.
And the way she naughtily grins at you while squeezing every last drop out of you is just a sight to behold.

RTM: Yes. She's been part of my rotation for a very long time. And what's keeping her guy is her attitude.
Service level never drops and maintains consistency instead of other MLs in the past, where you know they start to slack once you're a regular of theirs. So thumbs up
Old 17-08-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Xiao Yu Er

Looks: Discount 15% from photos. Overall still sweet looking and petite in stature. Slim as well.
Nothing much in the chest department lol

Service: Opt for the ear cleaning package. Never really knew ear cleaning can be so seductive lol.
She sure knows how to seduce, that I must say. She also delivers quite a diligent BBBJ.
Even when I took longer than usual, she kept going on like she was on a mission to ensure I release.

RTM: Probably. Will still explore a few others first
So much advertisements for this xiao yu er recently lol, but fn ear digging sounds like something I've not tried b4 😆
Old 17-08-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Tried Rayna/ Xuan Xuan this week.

Awesome chio babe.
Awesome natural full C boobs and body.
Awesome attitude and service.
Everything about her A.

Will rtf till she rtc.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-08-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/hebe-massage/

i thought i read here that she rtc-ed? not sure if someone else is masquerading as her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1