The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 14-08-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Zxadasd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

is braless.
Old 14-08-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 4
brandonsim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrandonsim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice boobie tempating to grab
Old 14-08-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 4
mrkimm is a glorious beacon of lightmrkimm is a glorious beacon of lightmrkimm is a glorious beacon of lightmrkimm is a glorious beacon of lightmrkimm is a glorious beacon of lightmrkimm is a glorious beacon of light

nice story
Old 14-08-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Was certainly exciting.
But stressful lah when it goes pear shaped…

Previously updated here that I did 3 of my colleagues here …one of them P just got pregnant. Was stressful cuz she didn’t know what to do ….she had protected sex with her hubs and then we were on this biz trip and we raw as usual.
In the end, she decided to keep the pregnancy …. So was a real nervous time.
So u sure, confirm the baby is yours bro ??? ...if so, congrats to u n yr colleague P ...did u contribute financially to bringing up the baby in a discreet arrangement with her or she don't need yr help ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-08-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2477 / Power: 9
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So u sure, confirm the baby is yours bro ??? ...if so, congrats to u n yr colleague P ...did u contribute financially to bringing up the baby in a discreet arrangement with her or she don't need yr help ???

She was pretty distraught cuz we raw when we were on the biz trip but she had that one session of protected sex with her hubs. Chances are she will keep it but I am pretty sure the baby is mine.
Old 15-08-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Was certainly exciting.
But stressful lah when it goes pear shaped…

Previously updated here that I did 3 of my colleagues here …one of them P just got pregnant. Was stressful cuz she didn’t know what to do ….she had protected sex with her hubs and then we were on this biz trip and we raw as usual.
In the end, she decided to keep the pregnancy …. So was a real nervous time.
From blood type can sometimes tell the child's father is not her hub.
Old 15-08-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
But in hindsight I say don't play where you eat!
haha bro didn't end well for you?
Old 15-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
feneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
That will be another story
Old 15-08-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
AlisonBecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
A woman getting pregnant is like striking lottery. SOme women damn hard to get pregnant whereas some will get pregnant with a blink of an eye...

So in your case, yr FB/colleague could have easily convince her hubs not to use condom by simply saying its her safe period or say she long to feel the warm cum inside her...

OOps...pregnant already...aiyah i counted my safe period wrongly..

So how hubs? Keep or abort?

Keep = you are safe...Abort = you are safe too and no need to worry about abortion fees

Caveat tho: Make sure your race is the same as the FB/colleague race, or else come out teh tarik color difficult to explain lah...
Haha very good analysis bro
Old 15-08-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros here up their subordinates before? How to make the first move?

Or any sis here did it with their boss before?
Old 15-08-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Me interested in above topic

Thinking if I should up my staff based in KR hohoho
Old 16-08-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was pretty distraught cuz we raw when we were on the biz trip but she had that one session of protected sex with her hubs. Chances are she will keep it but I am pretty sure the baby is mine.
Quote:
@Cman..Thanks for the confirmation bro ...u r not going to claim the baby or connect with him/her in some ways in the future ???

@iceman111...yes, u r right bro...if not wrong, this is call DNA testing...worrying thing is next time when the baby grows up n looks completely different from her husband he may want to ask for a DNA test to confirm if it is his or some other guy

Old 17-08-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
@iceman111...yes, u r right bro...if not wrong, this is call DNA testing...worrying thing is next time when the baby grows up n looks completely different from her husband he may want to ask for a DNA test to confirm if it is his or some other guy
Need not even be DNA testing. Say if mother is blood type B+ and father is O+, but child is A-, then confirm at least one of them is not the parent of the child.
Old 17-08-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Need not even be DNA testing. Say if mother is blood type B+ and father is O+, but child is A-, then confirm at least one of them is not the parent of the child.
Ic...so easy...thanks bro for the info

Old 17-08-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thonglover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently had some fun with a colleague whom I’ve been thinking about for years. Knew her when she was single, and her OL wear always give me a hard on at work. but eventually got married and converted to a Muslim (she’s a Chinese), and even wear tudung. So no more OL wear and all covered up.
We had a good pretty working relationship and sometimes she gets abit touchy as well, even when she’s married. Actions like slapping my back, my arm etc always made me wonder a lot.

It was about 2 weeks back that both of us had to work late to rush a project. Her husband was also not in town. Ordered dinner into office & had a good chat on happenings in life and work, chatted about married life & talked on her sex life too. She was trying for a baby for the past 1 year plus but no chance yet. I jokingly said maybe I can help? She laugh it off and went to pack up at pantry. when she was at the pantry clearing up, went up to her from behind, not sure why, but I hug her from the back. No resistance from her, she continues washing. I stop her and turn her around, look into her eyes and we both froze for awhile.

Went forward to kiss her forehead, gave a few pecks on her lips and eventually we locked lips. DFK for a long time, just enjoying the moment for both of us. I start to feel and explore her body thru her malay costume, (seriously I dunno where or how to undress), and feeling her breast thru her clothes. She guided my hands to the buttons and I was slowly undressing her, still locking lips.

Now finally saw her body. Told her to remove her tudung as I miss seeing her in her long hair. She was really atttractive, just like how I knew her before. We locked lips again and I slowly remove her bra, caressing her boobs. No fancy panties or thongs, just normal cotton panties. Was touching her and felt moist. I was surprised it was clean shaven. I lie on the floor, yes the pantry floor!! And told her to sit on me with her pussy, it was heavenly. Eating her out and the juice was flowing. This went on for quite awhile until her legs were sore. Carried and place her on the pantry table, spread her legs in V and continue to eat the pussy. I’m a sucker for clean shaven pussy.

Started to unbuckle and my cock was rock hard. Showed it to her and not sure if she would give me a blow. She uses her hand to pump for awhile and started to lick the shaft. It grew very intense and she was basically taking my whole cock into her mouth. I enjoy blowjob as much as me eating a pussy and I was glad she is doing it very well. At this point, I stop and wanted to enter but she was not ready and wanted me to finish it off inside her mouth instead. Respected her decision and she continues to blow and I unloaded a huge load to her mouth.

We clean up and was hugging in each other arms for abit of time. Sometimes I feel like asking her why did she wanna marry a Muslim and convert but what’s the point in asking? At least now it seems we found comfort in each other arm. I jokingly ask are we working late tomorrow again and she did her usually antics of slapping me at the back. And I told her I hope to see her in thongs and eating her out soon.

What a pity to not have done the full course but I’m sure this kickstarter a long fantasy that I had. I knew all along that we both had something for each other but just staying professional for work sake. Hopefully I’ve a next update for all samster here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1