The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-08-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleph22 View Post

Sure enough, no hassle when taking them home later. The Girl I was with asked for 10k ST and 15k LT but this may differ from girl to girl, again, my first time there, so didn't try to bargain.
Prices seem to have escalated post Covid. Recalled ST of 5-6k and LT of 10k before. These prices do not include what's paid to Pimp for seating fee etc. Some girls may also say they haven't earn enough lady drinks for the night so cannot leave too early. Not sure how true this is, but i always assume they use this reason to jack up the price and get you to "barfine" them in addition to the ST/LT rates.
Old 16-08-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Prices seem to have escalated post Covid. Recalled ST of 5-6k and LT of 10k before. These prices do not include what's paid to Pimp for seating fee etc. Some girls may also say they haven't earn enough lady drinks for the night so cannot leave too early. Not sure how true this is, but i always assume they use this reason to jack up the price and get you to "barfine" them in addition to the ST/LT rates.
I might not be updated but I gotten a ger out from PIMP by paying the whole night sitting fee, no LD.

The next 3 nights n days she was with me, traveling around n I paid 2 nights with the same cost n 3rd night free cause her off night n she did not want me to pay her.

Quite nice, sweet lady. Line for awhile then soon nothing to chat, couldn't visit her n lost the momentum of our "relationship" due to this stupid covid. Recent few trips to BKK, didn't contact her.
Old 16-08-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm. Btw what’s the cost like for the pimp? Actually is it worth heading down to get a LT?
Old 16-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
Hmmm. Btw what’s the cost like for the pimp? Actually is it worth heading down to get a LT?
If LT is your main objective, then it is probably not advisable to head down to The Pimp for it. Most of the ladies don't really do LTs anyways, unless they really like you. By my estimates, ST would probably cost at the very minimum 20k, inclusive of what you have to pay at the club.
Old 17-08-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
Is like wanting a quick meal and head for a fine dining restaurant.......
Old 17-08-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
I might not be updated but I gotten a ger out from PIMP by paying the whole night sitting fee, no LD.
You must be her regular or damn yandao and good with sweet talking

It is common for the Pimp ladies to go out with customers if they have already earned the whole night sitting fee, either to party somewhere else or for supper.

However, it is not common (maybe even rare) for any working lady to sit with you for the first time, and then decide to accompany you for another 3 nights just charging daily earnings. But such things do happen from time to time, since ladies are also human and need of affection, and they rather go out and have fun with someone they have good feelings with than to be meeting strangers daily who may be potential assholes.Or if she thinks you are bf material, she may be trying her luck.

Just remember end of day, they are working ladies and there will also be a risk if want to start a real relationship. What risk? I am sure some bros lurking here have more experience or stories to share, but this thread is not meant for such sharing
Old 17-08-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone been to this soapy massage joint before:

ส่วนตัวรับจ้างทั่วไป

https://g$$$$$l/maps/ry1HP6q66GH1FCz8A

There is no English name and no website. But it is near the hotel where I will be staying at. TIA
Old 17-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:

It is common for the Pimp ladies to go out with customers if they have already earned the whole night sitting fee, either to party somewhere else or for supper.

However, it is not common (maybe even rare) for any working lady to sit with you for the first time, and then decide to accompany you for another 3 nights just charging daily earnings. But such things do happen from time to time, since ladies are also human and need of affection, and they rather go out and have fun with someone they have good feelings with than to be meeting strangers daily who may be potential assholes.Or if she thinks you are bf material, she may be trying her luck.

Just remember end of day, they are working ladies and there will also be a risk if want to start a real relationship. What risk? I am sure some bros lurking here have more experience or stories to share, but this thread is not meant for such sharing
our bro yandao and got personality so he can ahah

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 17-08-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
darksidelol is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Bro, I have added you on Line. I used to chiong BKK since beginning of 2022 when required to quarantine in Hotel till PCR result out. During that time ladies at Thermae asking for 2000 LT. But once border fully opened their rate became 3000 only for ST. Is just a supplier & demand concept.

FL Ladies in Pattaya rate are more economical. Their damage range are from 3000 to unlimited rate for super model & white collars ladies.
Ever since Hollywood disco has closed, they form few Line group with all ladies willing to work as FL. Most of them their rate for LT is 5000 and ST 2000-3000. The difference between them and Thermae ladies is the Line group leader will arrange their ladies to meet up for dinner or drinks before we decide whether to book them. The leader will post all those ladies photo who fix our requirements for us to choose. Once we have chooses she will arrange for the ladies to meet us.if we rejected just pay the lady 500 as taxi fare. Once the deal is ON, the ladies will pay 500 commissions to the leader.
I always meet them at FIN restaurant when l was in Pattaya. Will always get the only VIP room with aircon
Bro, can share contact with me? I going to Pattaya in 1 months time. I had pmed u but no reply. Maybe u can pm me your line contact and I add u
Old 17-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

If I yandao, no problem getting a normal gf to go touring around TH. Regular since the day I gotten 10 bottles and my good stacks of papers shown below Asked her to company me tour TH and I paid her 4 nights LT + 3 nights G-club fees. Just nice, 1 night was her off day.

If my memory dun fail me, G-club fees were 8k+, LT 15k.

Last edited by hellothis555; 17-08-2022 at 05:54 PM.
Old 17-08-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

It look like after pre covid.. bangkok no longer a cheap place to choing anymore.. ST LT plus drink barfine all add up.. is as good as few hundred sin dolar..
Not like last time.. under 200 sin mostly can get everything in..
Old 17-08-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

What risk if start relationship with g club lady?
Old 17-08-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
What risk if start relationship with g club lady?
Money n lots of $$$$$$$$

Old 17-08-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
It look like after pre covid.. bangkok no longer a cheap place to choing anymore.. ST LT plus drink barfine all add up.. is as good as few hundred sin dolar..
Not like last time.. under 200 sin mostly can get everything in..
Compare to CURRENT Singapore KTV scene of ST/LT which one is higher

ST $500 - $600
LT $800 - $1000
Old 17-08-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Just checking so what is the high class atas soapy now?
Like last time Lord's or Copa Cabana.

Is Maria considered high class??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1