The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of
Re: advice needed, not sure if my gf is cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballack99 View Post
Gf only, not married to you, take it easy
Enjoy the sex with her. If good continue, not good change gf. Why the need to heck into her life and investigate to this extend…
This samster is right. Haven't married already you doubt until like this. If you ever get married, it will be hundred times worse, messy and costly. Enjoy the sex. Fuck until you are ready to break off with her then confront her. Got valid answer then good. Set your mind at ease. Not satisfied with the answer then just move on.
Old 16-08-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
plasmamem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Enjoy the sex with her. If good continue, not good change gf. Why the need to heck into her life and investigate to this extend…
I concur ! It’s gf only … as long as you have enjoyed and did your best to the relationship, just let it be. Bare minimum, at least “you stamp your sticker” on her already hahaha

Okay la, I have been through similar situations back in the days … it was excruciating (if indeed she cheated), but time will heal la … and there will be the next one waiting for you bro.

So chill, and just make the best out of the situation. Ask yourself if you are so bothered because you love her till the end of the universe or just simply EGO at play ? Heh
Old 17-08-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
kryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to all

Did you subscribe Netflix and share your account with her?
if yes, you can inform her that you received alert that there were logins from KL but you guys did not leave the country? it may be a security risk and you would need to change password.
Old 17-08-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 17
nobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonthewiser View Post
i am not sure too as i have not mentioned this to her or asked her about it yet, until i get more advice and any info that we could uncover from the Netflix geo-ip ?

those dates and time logged are the days where she did not stay over at my place
Aiyo! Till now you don't know that there's VPN app exist? Singapore Netflix got some dramas or movie that cannot be viewed using SG IP and you must use VPN to fake your location outside Singapore to watch certain movies la!

Go download one VPN and try yourself.

Don't need to think this and think that, GF is GF, she wanna cheat, you also cannot control, if you suspect like a freak, no matter how much she love you and sincere to you, she will leave you before of your control freak. I'm very blunt here and I was in your shoe before and after many years look back, everything is just a small matter, you will find the one that is for you.
Old 17-08-2022, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Is there a VPN app on her phone? That could explain the KL server.
Check her passport for chop that may tally with date.
Old 17-08-2022, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonthewiser View Post
found out gf's phone device netflix log-in dates and timing were on the days she suddenly said she had something on... like work late or got gathering to attend, etc

gave her the benefit of the doubt but things seems to be abit not looking right ?
How old are both of you?

TS, as a guy, you have to learn to be more steady. Big things turn small, small things let go. If you suspect her over every small issue, the road ahead will not be happy. Regardless of whether she cheats, the fact you snooped on her phone is a breach of her privacy. You are a bf doing things that even her father won't do to her. She will feel very betrayed if she even knew you checked her phone without permission.

Ya. Things are not looking right. You are not looking right
Old 17-08-2022, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 17
Timely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond reputeTimely Rain has a reputation beyond repute
If she don't try outside, how she know you are the BEST for her?
Old 17-08-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

is she tech savvy on VPN? else a trip to KL without notice is explanatory.

dont start snooping on her phone if you are not prepared for it. the sense of security you looking for will not be obtained by checking her device.
when you are already doubtful, if her device is clean, you may feel she wiped clean. if not, are you ready to split up?
Old 17-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Imagine your wife is constance song or paige chua. Anybody who can up her must have a better game than you. At the end of the day, she return home to be a good wife, cook for you, satisfy you in the bed. Why cannot accept her infidelity? It’s like we guys fool around but still come home to our wife, our true love.
man and women are made different, pls dont ask why
as for sleeping around... if you're ok i guess that's fine.
At the end of day...... to each his own, cheers!
Old 17-08-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
setib88 is one of the Best!setib88 is one of the Best!setib88 is one of the Best!setib88 is one of the Best!

wrong thread post
Old 18-08-2022, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
man and women are made different, pls dont ask why
as for sleeping around... if you're ok i guess that's fine.
At the end of day...... to each his own, cheers!
Fully agreed that man and woman are different. Married man can dine alone with ladies, send ladies home etc but still not considered cheating. However, nt for married women.

It is never right to assume man and woman are equal. Both have different responbilities and privileges.
Old 18-08-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
dont start snooping on her phone if you are not prepared for it. the sense of security you looking for will not be obtained by checking her device.
when you are already doubtful, if her device is clean, you may feel she wiped clean. if not, are you ready to split up?
Wiseman spoken... 👍
Indeed , sense of security doesnt come from external
it comes from within .... if there is any at all
Remember, What you dont know cant hurt you
Old 18-08-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 22
adlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of light

If you can’t trust her then maybe she isn’t the right one for you. Just honest two cents worth. If something like a Netflix account makes you think that she is cheating instead of other possibilities then got deeper trust issues there I think
Old 18-08-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nonthewiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Hi TS and all Bros here, I know this may sound unconventional but we need to accept the fact that we are now in 2022 already. Morals aside, tradition aside and all else away, we need to agree to the fact that ladies have evolve, mentality and emotionally. Not all but there are indeed women outside that have adopted the Men's mentality, that they are also having "secret" relationship outside their regular ones. Like many men out there, and in here, who have GFs although they are married, or even "wives" beside the Wife they are legally married to, woman are starting to adopt a smiliar mentality. Old timer Bros here will noticed that such thread are becoming quite common amidst the forum and also happening around us. Women generally have also adopted a more casual attitude towards such topics and it will only become more common.

So here comes the million dollar question -

1. Should we men adopt the same attitude that we sometimes pitch here about our women? i.e.: Know less is better. Ignorance is bliss - so long she loves you, gives you the attention needed, does her part as wive or gf, we act blur and ignore - like how we sometimes hope our other half will treat us when we are also "nauhgty naughty"

OR

2. Go on a wild goose hunt and play detective catch thieve and eventually breaking off from the relationship to go into another one which potentially may have the same occurrence again?

Food for thought Bros?

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I agree with your statement bro.

Times change liao. Last time you mostly only hear about men cheating and having affair outside. Now it is equally as common if not even more prevalent that ladies are doing the same.

personally, if you yourself cheat, i dont think its fair to expect your partner to be faithful/monogamous. i think its funny to see alot of cheating bros get pissed off/upset when they find out their partner also cheating.

again on the other hand, if you're faithful and you find out your partner is cheating. thats completely up to you whether it is something you can accept.

good advice there, i think i will just keep my options open and take 1 step at a time...
Old 18-08-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nonthewiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

just to clarify... i did Not check her phone at all

i happen to log in to Netflix on web browser (didn't log in for a long time as always just on netflix on our TV to watch 2gether with her)

and then i saw that 3 log-in via 1 device (her hp)

on the contrary, i caught her check my hp twice.. she will ask if i am texting any gals but actually not, i was texting in a group chat with gals & guys whom she also know, inside
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1