The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

I do have a few experiences.

Was at my sister-in law place once to pick her up for a family outing. As she was not ready , I went up and waited for her with a drink.

From where I was sitting I would see her room with the slightly ajar door and I saw her walk out from the room bathroom clad only in her towel.

Next the towel dropped and she was applying lotion and make-up in nude !
HAd at least 10mins or so of "free show" before she was dressed !

As she was coming out of the room I made my way to the toilet to PCC on pretense that I have stomach-ach.
Old 14-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

Now for the second experience, this happened only last SUnday.

I was in y mother in law place waiting for time to pass for a dinner outing later in the evening.

Ding-tong ! the door bell rang, it was my brother-in law's daughter, lets call her K (my niece in law ?) stood there a super short dress !
I did not think much of it as I saw her grow up for 7 yrs old kid, she is now 19yrs old.

As usual on a hot lazy Sunday afternoon, we were watching TV with the rest taking their naps in the room.

After an hour or so I realised K was also asleep on the sofa. I tried to wake her with gentle taps and rubs to her arm and realised how smooth she felt !

Wanted to wake her so that she could sleep more comfortable in the room and ended up feasting my eyes on this SYT with smooth tan long legs that ended in a short flimsy dress, B+ young budding bosoms and those lips !!!!
Felt like pulling out my dick and gentle rub on her lips, liek putting on lip-stick !!!

HOW TO TAHAN !!!!!

Evil thought ran thru my mind !!!!

SInce she does not want to wake up let me just enjoy this SYT !!!
Dont get me wrong as much as I was aroused, I am not stupid . I am not about to try to fuck or molest her !
I just wanted to feast my eyes and perhaps PCC later.

So I went down to the floor and lifted up her dress a little, what i saw made me wanted to rush to the toilet an PCC which I did.
What she had on was a super skimpy white transparent white panty and her young pussy was shaved !!!!!

As I was there wanging away i realised that the toilet was not closed all the way.
I quickly stretched my arm to close it and then I saw her ! I saw K standing there looking at me with my hand on my super hard dick !!!!

All she did was smiled and walked away.

I stay rooted for a few seconds, not knowing what, how or fuck !!! sieow liaos !!! How now ????

Netx I heard my mum in law speaking so i walked out of the toilet and pretended nothing happened.

Applied what I learned for NS - Act blur and live longer !

K also acted normally and so far so good.
No news is also good news hor !
Old 14-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

wahhh nice.......
kena spotted by your target...haha

Her pubes...she shaved all?
Wahh...skali your CNY lou-hei (yu-sheng) she dumped all her shaven hair into your bowl for you to lou yourself...

Heehee

Got thought of asking her what she saw actually or not? Heh heh may lead to another story for us man...
Why you so like dat?
Old 14-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

This happened many years ago when I was working in a HP shop during school holidays. The boss is a female around late 20s or early 30s, quite chio as she used to be an ex-model but boobs are small (Cup A max).

One evening, she decided to do a mini stock take since not many customers. She was in one corner doing the stock take and called me over to help her. So I went over and what I saw sent me rooted to the ground.

She was wearing a t shirt that night but somehow the top fell wide open, I figured that it was because she was squatting (like old days when toilets are those squat type). Lucky thing was her t shirt was black and her bra was WHITE! So in the process, her right boob was exposed and because her boob is A, her brown nip stood out like a highlighter.

Her brown nipple somehow look real BIG, not sure if it's because her boob is small. Anyway, I stood there frozen for about 3 seconds and started helping her, all the time treated to the exposure. It was at least a good 10 to 15 mins before she stood up.

Thinking of it right now makes me excited because I knew her husband and most of her family since it's a family business and they come over often. I guess her husband doesn't know I had such a good view of her ex-model wife's boobs for so long .

I'll pen down other 100% true encounters of mine when I have the time. Need to get back to work now.
Old 14-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Got thought of asking her what she saw actually or not? Heh heh may lead to another story for us man...
That did cross my mind but I am terrified now.....what if she decides to talk ?

Think she sense something was not right that is when i lifted her dress up. Perhaps the sudden draught of cool air up her pussy ?

Or perhaps it was me who was rushing off to the toilet with a enlarged dick ?

Me now dreads this SUnday.....shy to face her......though me have been PCC ever since with her in my mind
Old 14-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
What was she trying on that needs her to be topless? Lucky man
hmm cannot remove .... some funny gown ..anyway there are many botiques which has curtians has great potential one ...
Old 14-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenMonkey1 View Post
That is why I dont let my laptop out of my sight. when not in use, it is always password protected.
Hehe, absolutely agree about password protection! A few mths ago, my cousin asked me to help her with her crashed laptop, so I took it home for a few days. I managed to solve the problem. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I clicked around into her folders and whoa, she had a few beaver shots (the type where they spread apart and take a close up shot). I didn't charge her for the laptop help but I kept a copy of her shots!
Old 14-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 15
elainehoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelainehoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Hehe, absolutely agree about password protection! A few mths ago, my cousin asked me to help her with her crashed laptop, so I took it home for a few days. I managed to solve the problem. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I clicked around into her folders and whoa, she had a few beaver shots (the type where they spread apart and take a close up shot). I didn't charge her for the laptop help but I kept a copy of her shots!
bro! mind sharing? haha...
Old 14-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 21
GoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
What was she trying on that needs her to be topless? Lucky man
Maybe she was not even in her Bra went she went out??

Bro ah rat
Bro Beary
Bro owl888

** Please dont PM me to exchange points. The rep system is there for a reason **
Old 14-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
... I didn't charge her for the laptop help but I kept a copy of her shots!
Print T-shirts with the shots in front for all of us!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 19-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Bluebullet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many years ago, when our CO found cig. in my drawer during Bn CO stand-by-bed, our S3 "awarded" me with 3 extras. And when the Bn moved out for 3 days exercise, I stayed back to be the Duty BOS. Damn sian, nothing to do but to go round checking and leaving my signatures in all DO/BOS check-points.

On the afternoon on the 2nd day at about 2 pm, it was raining heavily and the drains in our camp was almost flooded. And then came SGT Winnie (quite chio and tall lady regular SGT in charge of store) who cut across one building to the OPS room to complain of the power failure in the whole block. She was wet in her No 4 uniform. I recorded the problem but could not do anything to help. Everyone was out for training and she could not get any help, so we called the maintenance team but they were out and we had to wait until evening. SGT Winnie then left for her bunk.

Even though I could do nothing but I thought it may be good that as the Duty BOS, I check out the power failure building by myself. I was on the way that I have to pass by the bunks. And as i had a stomach ache, I went to the toilet. After that I noticed that the rain was too heavy and decided to go my bunk (eat snake). Just when I was moving up the stairs, I noticed SGT Winnie wrapped in a towel and enter the female toilet. She must have thought that all personnel were out for training and with the heavy rain, nobody will move around and thus she will not be seen. Lucky for me, I saw. I did not enter the toilet but I went to the adjacent bunk upstair that can watch SGT Winnie's room. I waited. After 10 mins, she came out of the toilet and went to her bunk. She droppod her towel and from the clear window, I could see naked and beautiful body. There SGT Winnie dried her hair with a hair dryer and her naked body movement was so nice that my flag pole stood up. And then SGT Winnie used the towel to dry the hairs in her arm pit. Later she tried to dry the hairs in her private part and that was the best show. She did it slowly as she thought that no one was around. i was enjoying the whole show........doing PCC quietly.

When she got dressed, I quietly slipped down the stairs and waited in the office. She cam by to say hello and went off. Oh what heaven, I thought it was a punishment but it was an enjoyable raining afternoon..........
Old 19-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

i was married to japanese, we had a weekend home in the mountains near tokyo. when we go there whole family, father in law, mother in law, brother in law..... the whole gang would go into a large onsen together. usually ther guys go first ther the ladies. this they call skinsmanship! hehehe
Old 19-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cinos99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebullet View Post
Many years ago, when our CO found cig. in my drawer during Bn CO stand-by-bed, our S3 "awarded" me with 3 extras. And when the Bn moved out for 3 days exercise, I stayed back to be the Duty BOS. Damn sian, nothing to do but to go round checking and leaving my signatures in all DO/BOS check-points.

On the afternoon on the 2nd day at about 2 pm, it was raining heavily and the drains in our camp was almost flooded. And then came SGT Winnie (quite chio and tall lady regular SGT in charge of store) who cut across one building to the OPS room to complain of the power failure in the whole block. She was wet in her No 4 uniform. I recorded the problem but could not do anything to help. Everyone was out for training and she could not get any help, so we called the maintenance team but they were out and we had to wait until evening. SGT Winnie then left for her bunk.

Even though I could do nothing but I thought it may be good that as the Duty BOS, I check out the power failure building by myself. I was on the way that I have to pass by the bunks. And as i had a stomach ache, I went to the toilet. After that I noticed that the rain was too heavy and decided to go my bunk (eat snake). Just when I was moving up the stairs, I noticed SGT Winnie wrapped in a towel and enter the female toilet. She must have thought that all personnel were out for training and with the heavy rain, nobody will move around and thus she will not be seen. Lucky for me, I saw. I did not enter the toilet but I went to the adjacent bunk upstair that can watch SGT Winnie's room. I waited. After 10 mins, she came out of the toilet and went to her bunk. She droppod her towel and from the clear window, I could see naked and beautiful body. There SGT Winnie dried her hair with a hair dryer and her naked body movement was so nice that my flag pole stood up. And then SGT Winnie used the towel to dry the hairs in her arm pit. Later she tried to dry the hairs in her private part and that was the best show. She did it slowly as she thought that no one was around. i was enjoying the whole show........doing PCC quietly.

When she got dressed, I quietly slipped down the stairs and waited in the office. She cam by to say hello and went off. Oh what heaven, I thought it was a punishment but it was an enjoyable raining afternoon..........

Encik, long time no see..he, he, he
Old 19-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
precise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread. I remember seeing my cousin bathing when she was in her teens. My didi harden just thinking of her naked body.
Old 19-01-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
musketeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was indeed enjoyable just reading all your encounters. Thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1