The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 03-08-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

yah no replies no nothing from OMM
Old 03-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody know if there are new prc mistresses besides omm and coco? the local dommes rates are just not worth it at all and omm is always fully booked

Last edited by shaper; 04-08-2022 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-08-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw this over at the heels fetish thread... this pic reminds me of Coco

Old 05-08-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

What's the best way to contact Jessica (https://twitter.com/520_Jessica88)? i dont think she answers her twitter.
Old 08-08-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Submsoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My first sharing. Been exploring SM for some time and decide to share my first, recent experience with OMM from about two weeks ago. (Thanks to fellow bro from the earlier post that shared OMM’s number)

It’s my first time visiting her and because there aren’t any photos of her anywhere so I had low expectations, basing from the old reviews of her. Was lucky to get a reply and visited her the next night. I am not Chinese so I clarified that with her and she’s okay with it. She hardly speaks english, so there was a lot of back and forth, translating from one app to another before the session haha.

I opted for SM and communicated my fetishes and the role-play scenario. In short, the scenario is - I was visiting a friend to do homework who turns out isn’t at home yet, and she is the friend’s Mom (afterthought; could’ve been the sister because when I met OMM she doesn’t look as old or milf-like as other may have described). Anyway, I have an armpit fetish and she catches me checking her out and decided to confront me, followed by various acts of degradation like slapping, spitting, feet worship, anal rape and golden shower to earn the privilege to worship her armpits. Haha

The actual session turned out a little less than what I requested, partly due to her space size and also the fact that I told her I wouldn’t mind if she wishes to execute it slightly differently than the script. Tbh her apartment is small and there isn’t much space to roam unless you are going for just a massage, so we just had improvised haha. Wished it was something like Jessica’s place, where it feels homely and you can crawl around the house without difficulty. (End of part 1)
Old 08-08-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

(Part 2)

After I washed up I took a seat near her kitchen counter. She quickly teased me with her armpit after she took notice. Following the script, I gave in to the temptation and lick it, which was refuted by slaps and spits into my mouth. After repeating this for a few minutes, she took off her panties and to my surprise she let me eat her 🐱, over the kitchen counter. I kind of understood that she wanted me to drink her pee when she said ‘ahhh’ , though I was not prepared to swallow. She squirted small streams into my mouth 🐱 and commanded me to drink it each time. ‘Drink!’, I almost puked because I never tried to swallow before, she slapped me out of anger and dropped her spit in my mouth. Besides the pee, she taste fine down there (no bad smell or whatever, some hair but not bushy)

For anal play she wore a strap on and pegged me for about 4 minutes. It was my first time getting pegged which I was excited at first, but turns out the stimulation isn’t quite there (I do anal play on my own so this was pretty mild to me), but the thought of getting penetrated by this pretty lady was quite fun. All while my two hands was restrained with a rope. Then she brought out a fuck machine with a thick dildo to attach, which she slapped on my face first. The machine is decent, one of those cheaply manufactured ones, not a Hismith or the like. The thrust wasn’t really strong, but it gets quite stimulating especially at higher speeds. As this was ongoing, she switches between stroking my limp cock and smacking me with her whip, while simultaneously talking down on me. I didn’t understand much haha but I love that she kept the talking throughout the whole session. She spitted in my mouth again but she somehow also got my signal that I want it all over my face. I came subconsciously soon after from the thrill and forced me to me to eat it from her hand. She proceeded with post orgasm torture that had me shooting streams of pee, and she kept “yes” in excitement. The sensation from her stimulation technique was mildly painful, but I succumbed to her more after hearing her praise. She continued this in a 69 position and with the full force of her crotch against my mouth. At some points, she felt like peeing and just peed straight down into my mouth again. By this time, I felt like a filthy slave and my mind was in a blank.

I enjoyed the session and would gladly visit her again soon. Her torture got damn messy over that massage bed which I love. She’s accommodating to my fetishes like armpit licking that other PRC SM girls mostly don’t like. Hope I can share more about my other experiences with other girls in the future, when I have the time. Till then, take care bros!
Old 08-08-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Waterevolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4massage View Post
After several attempts, finally I was able to book a two hours session with Mistress Coco. My favorite is submission with some anal play, as well as, to try out golden shower, but I am still a newbie in these departments. So in our last few sessions, I was still a bit scared and nervous.

Finally, my time had come, knocked on the door. When I saw Mistress again after a long time, I found that Mistress was exceptionally charming and exuded cold and mysterious aura which made me wanted to submit to her more. Deep inside me, I kind of made up my mind to go all the way since the opportunity was hard to come by.

Mistress asked me to take a shower first so I fast hand fast leg took the shower, especially the area to be further explored and developed.

By the time I came out of the bathroom, I saw Mistress sat on the chair. And I quickly knelt down before her. She glanced quickly at me and asked me "Are you ready today to completely surrender yourself and let me explore every part of your body? I only want slave who is ready to completely surrender to me and not half hearted slaves, you understand!" Her slight raise of voice made me quickly say "Yes, Mistress. I am all yours. You can use every part of me as you desire, my only wish is for you to use me if that makes you happy. So, please use...". And Mistress quickly replied without letting me finished my sentence "Very good! Today I will use a bigger strapon as I wasn't very satisfied with your last performance. Go and lay down on the bed. Quick! Any slower you will be punished!" And I quickly climbed onto the bed and lay down. And Mistress quickly tied my both hands to the edges of the bed. She would make sure that I couldn't break free by myself. And she proceeded to have a quick examination of my anus to see it was ready for the next exploration. She would first use one finger then followed by two fingers to make sure that it was fully warm up.

She would then spread my legs up and started inserting the dildo into my anus slowly. At first it was quite painful and started screaming, she would then slowed down and stopped half way, to observe how my body was reacting to the pain and my tolerance level. After a while, the pain has subsided somehow, she would quickly push deeper. And I started screaming again, all this while she kept humiliating me verbally on how useless I was that such a small dildo also couldn't handle. Finally without me realizing the whole dildo was fully in my anal and I had a very sensational feeling, it was really good feeling that my anus was completely full. She started moving in and out slowly and then getting faster and faster. And I reached the cloud 9 and started mumbling all my inner desire "thank you mistress, thank you for making me a useful tool for you. Please don't stop. Please continue to use me as you please and let me continue to serve you"

I couldn't remember how long it lasted, we changed a few positions, and the last position was where she could grap my hardon cock from behind while pounding me hard. After a while I exploded and I collapsed onto the bed. Before I could rest, she said "You are doing well today and I like it. But now I am sweating like crazy and I want you to clean up all my sweat."

Once I heard this, all my fatigue had completely gone, and I started licking like a mad dog: her neck, her armpit (my favorite).

Afterwards I was told to go take a shower. So I quickly went to the shower. Shortly when I was in the shower area, Mistress suddenly came into the toilet and said "I want to pee now, you lie down and I help you shower." And I quickly lied down on the floor and she started showering me. Today was the best experience I ever had. The surprises came one after another, and every details was so smooth and natural.

I left her place super happy and couldn't wait to go back again. But she is sooo hard to book, otherwise, I might go every single day.
Bro , can pm, how old and at her place?
Old 08-08-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster

Part 1

My first sharing. Been exploring SM for some time and decide to share my first, recent experience with OMM about two weeks ago. (Thanks to fellow bro from the earlier post that shared OMM’s number)

It was my first time visiting her and because there aren’t any photos of her anywhere so I had low expectations, basing from the old reviews of her. Was lucky to get a reply and visited her the next night. I am not Chinese so I clarified that with her and she’s okay with it. She hardly speaks english, so there was a lot of back and forth, translating from one app to another before the session haha.

I opted for SM and communicated my fetishes and the role-play scenario. In short, the scenario is - I was visiting a friend to do homework who turns out isn’t at home yet, and she is the friend’s Mom (afterthought; could’ve been the sister because when I met OMM she doesn’t look as old or milf-like as other may have described). Anyway, I have an armpit fetish and she catches me checking her out and decided to confront me, followed by various acts of degradation like slapping, spitting, feet worship, anal rape and golden shower to earn the privilege to worship her armpits. Haha

The actual session turned out a little less than what I requested, partly due to her space size and also the fact that I told her I wouldn’t mind if she wishes to execute it slightly differently than the script. Tbh her apartment is small and there isn’t much space to roam unless you are going for just a massage, so we just had improvised haha. Wished it was something like Jessica’s place, where it feels homely and you can crawl around the house without difficulty.

After I washed up I took a seat near her kitchen counter. She quickly teased me with her armpit after she took notice. Following the script, I gave in to the temptation and lick it, which was refuted by slaps and spits into my mouth. After repeating this for a few minutes, she took off her panties and to my surprise she let me eat her 🐱, over the kitchen counter. I kind of understood that she wanted me to drink her pee when she said ‘ahhh’ , though I was not prepared to swallow. She squirted small streams into my mouth 🐱 and commanded me to drink it each time. ‘Drink!’, I almost puked because I never tried to swallow before, she slapped me out of anger and dropped her spit in my mouth. Besides the pee, she taste fine down there (no bad smell or whatever, some hair but not bushy)
Old 08-08-2022, 02:31 AM
Samster

(Part 1)
My first sharing. Been exploring SM for some time and decide to share my first, recent experience with OMM about two weeks ago. (Thanks to fellow bro from the earlier post that shared OMM’s number)

It was my first time visiting her and because there aren’t any photos of her anywhere so I had low expectations, basing from the old reviews of her. Was lucky to get a reply and visited her the next night. I am not Chinese so I clarified that with her and she’s okay with it. She hardly speaks english, so there was a lot of back and forth, translating from one app to another before the session haha.

The actual session turned out a little less than what I requested, partly due to her space size and also the fact that I told her I wouldn’t mind if she wishes to execute it slightly differently than the script. Tbh her apartment is small and there isn’t much space to roam unless you are going for just a massage, so we just had improvised haha. Wished it was something like Jessica’s place, where it feels homely and you can crawl around the house without difficulty.
Old 08-08-2022, 02:32 AM
Samster

(Part 2)

For anal play she wore a strap on and pegged me for about 4 minutes. It was my first time getting pegged which I was excited at first, but turns out the stimulation isn’t quite there (I do anal play on my own so this was pretty mild to me), but the thought of getting penetrated was quite fun. All while my two hands was restrained with a rope. Then she brought out a fuck machine with a thick dildo to attach, which she slapped on my face first. The machine is decent, one of those cheaply manufactured ones, not a Hismith or the like. The thrust wasn’t really strong, but it gets quite stimulating especially at higher speeds. As this was ongoing, she switches between stroking my limp cock and smacking me with her whip, while simultaneously talking down on me. I didn’t understand much haha but I love that she kept the talking throughout the whole session. I came subconsciously soon after from the excitement and forced me to me to eat it from her hand. She proceeded with post orgasm torture that had me shooting streams of pee, and she kept “yes” in excitement. The sensation from her stimulation technique was mildly painful, but I succumbed to her more after hearing her praise. She continued this in a 69 position and with the full force of her crotch against my mouth. At some points, she felt like peeing and just peed straight down into my mouth again. By this time, I felt like a filthy slave and my mind was in a blank.

I enjoyed the session and would love to visit her again. Her torture got damn messy over that massage bed which I love. She’s accommodating to my fetishes like armpit licking that other PRC SM girls mostly don’t like. Hope I can share other stories in time to come, when I have the time. Till then, take care bros!
Old 08-08-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
chinamistress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatoh View Post
Bro Imom !
If youdare to try the Chinese hardcore dominatrix please share your experience. I've always been curious about been dominated by an experienced dominatrix. I have seen Japanese and European fetish and bondage movies but experiencing it on your own flesh must be a different thing.
Good luck Bro Imom !
Global Chastity Keyholding & BDSM Session With Shanghai Mistress
Shanghai-bdsm.blogspot.com
Old 10-08-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
nwn123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submsoul View Post
(Part 2)

For anal play she wore a strap on and pegged me for about 4 minutes. It was my first time getting pegged which I was excited at first, but turns out the stimulation isn’t quite there (I do anal play on my own so this was pretty mild to me), but the thought of getting penetrated was quite fun. All while my two hands was restrained with a rope. Then she brought out a fuck machine with a thick dildo to attach, which she slapped on my face first. The machine is decent, one of those cheaply manufactured ones, not a Hismith or the like. The thrust wasn’t really strong, but it gets quite stimulating especially at higher speeds. As this was ongoing, she switches between stroking my limp cock and smacking me with her whip, while simultaneously talking down on me. I didn’t understand much haha but I love that she kept the talking throughout the whole session. I came subconsciously soon after from the excitement and forced me to me to eat it from her hand. She proceeded with post orgasm torture that had me shooting streams of pee, and she kept “yes” in excitement. The sensation from her stimulation technique was mildly painful, but I succumbed to her more after hearing her praise. She continued this in a 69 position and with the full force of her crotch against my mouth. At some points, she felt like peeing and just peed straight down into my mouth again. By this time, I felt like a filthy slave and my mind was in a blank.

I enjoyed the session and would love to visit her again. Her torture got damn messy over that massage bed which I love. She’s accommodating to my fetishes like armpit licking that other PRC SM girls mostly don’t like. Hope I can share other stories in time to come, when I have the time. Till then, take care bros!
How’s her armpit smell or taste like? I have armpit fetish too
Old 12-08-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone invite me to femdomcult?
Old 16-08-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4massage View Post
After several attempts, finally I was able to book a two hours session with Mistress Coco. My favorite is submission with some anal play, as well as, to try out golden shower, but I am still a newbie in these departments. So in our last few sessions, I was still a bit scared and nervous.

Finally, my time had come, knocked on the door. When I saw Mistress again after a long time, I found that Mistress was exceptionally charming and exuded cold and mysterious aura which made me wanted to submit to her more. Deep inside me, I kind of made up my mind to go all the way since the opportunity was hard to come by.

Mistress asked me to take a shower first so I fast hand fast leg took the shower, especially the area to be further explored and developed.

By the time I came out of the bathroom, I saw Mistress sat on the chair. And I quickly knelt down before her. She glanced quickly at me and asked me "Are you ready today to completely surrender yourself and let me explore every part of your body? I only want slave who is ready to completely surrender to me and not half hearted slaves, you understand!" Her slight raise of voice made me quickly say "Yes, Mistress. I am all yours. You can use every part of me as you desire, my only wish is for you to use me if that makes you happy. So, please use...". And Mistress quickly replied without letting me finished my sentence "Very good! Today I will use a bigger strapon as I wasn't very satisfied with your last performance. Go and lay down on the bed. Quick! Any slower you will be punished!" And I quickly climbed onto the bed and lay down. And Mistress quickly tied my both hands to the edges of the bed. She would make sure that I couldn't break free by myself. And she proceeded to have a quick examination of my anus to see it was ready for the next exploration. She would first use one finger then followed by two fingers to make sure that it was fully warm up.

She would then spread my legs up and started inserting the dildo into my anus slowly. At first it was quite painful and started screaming, she would then slowed down and stopped half way, to observe how my body was reacting to the pain and my tolerance level. After a while, the pain has subsided somehow, she would quickly push deeper. And I started screaming again, all this while she kept humiliating me verbally on how useless I was that such a small dildo also couldn't handle. Finally without me realizing the whole dildo was fully in my anal and I had a very sensational feeling, it was really good feeling that my anus was completely full. She started moving in and out slowly and then getting faster and faster. And I reached the cloud 9 and started mumbling all my inner desire "thank you mistress, thank you for making me a useful tool for you. Please don't stop. Please continue to use me as you please and let me continue to serve you"

I couldn't remember how long it lasted, we changed a few positions, and the last position was where she could grap my hardon cock from behind while pounding me hard. After a while I exploded and I collapsed onto the bed. Before I could rest, she said "You are doing well today and I like it. But now I am sweating like crazy and I want you to clean up all my sweat."

Once I heard this, all my fatigue had completely gone, and I started licking like a mad dog: her neck, her armpit (my favorite).

Afterwards I was told to go take a shower. So I quickly went to the shower. Shortly when I was in the shower area, Mistress suddenly came into the toilet and said "I want to pee now, you lie down and I help you shower." And I quickly lied down on the floor and she started showering me. Today was the best experience I ever had. The surprises came one after another, and every details was so smooth and natural.

I left her place super happy and couldn't wait to go back again. But she is sooo hard to book, otherwise, I might go every single day.
sounds interesting to try. Are you able to PM coco's contact?
Old 16-08-2022, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any good sites for BDSM and femdom content? I only know of www.asianfemdoms.com. There is a lot of content there but it is getting quite slow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1