The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cold_BB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

many yrs ago i need to go for an minor op, i was told to put on the op gown and naked inside.
Once i'm pushed inside the op rm, there's alot of staff (mostly male, duno who r they)

then one of them had to put drip on left hand and injection(or somethin) on my right hand.
Then my gown was undo from behind n they place something on my breasts!(38c then)

That guy dun even bother to cover me up after he's done. Left me n my bare breasts openly, everyone in the rm can see me! =( but i cant move my hand coz got needles, felt so cold n exposed.
Finally after a few min a kind lady cover me up... Haizz..
Old 13-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

many yrs ago i need to go for an minor op, i was told to put on the op gown and naked inside.
Once i'm pushed inside the op rm, there's alot of staff (mostly male, duno who r they)

then one of them had to put drip on left hand and injection(or somethin) on my right hand.
Then my gown was undo from behind n they place something on my breasts!(38c then)

That guy dun even bother to cover me up after he's done. Left me n my bare breasts openly, everyone in the rm can see me! =( but i cant move my hand coz got needles, felt so cold n exposed.
Old 13-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Many years ago I went for a full medical checkup, included blood & urine test, treadmill, ecg... and finally was told to take off my pants and lie on the examination bed facing the wall. A young lady doc came in and I saw her putting on a latex glove and taking a tube of ky. She pull down my brief and told me to curl up my legs like in a fetal position and relax. Next she squeezed a generous amount of ky and spread it on my ass hole and inserted her index and middle fingers. Could feel her rotating her fingers around to check on my prostate gland...that was one penetration that made my dick shrink instead of stand!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 13-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 14
VirtualGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice stories from bros.
thanks all.
Old 13-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
icefreezed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Drs r human beans too. they hv their own sexual urges like any of us hot blooded males, juz that they onli act decent, dun dare to show too openly.

reminds me of this news i read in ST last yr, abt this Dr havin an affair with his asst in his clinic which he had his regular sexual tyrsts. then d clinic partner who had some business issues with d Dr videotaped his acts in the clinic. this happened in S"pore. too bad d videos were not leaked on d net else they'd hv become hot items!
tts common. bec i had one similar to above few years back. minus the videotaping and blackmailing. at least they do it after closin hrs. unforgettable ..
Old 13-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
ipwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripwnyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If girl full medical check up how ah ?
Old 13-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_BB View Post

Don't bother, they'll see you in full glory after you're knocked out. What minor op was that anyway?
Old 14-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipwnyou View Post
If girl full medical check up how ah ?

Dun really noe, heard tat most gals had to take off their bra for their breasts n tits to be checked n jus lower their panties a little to check abdomen but dun tink the doctor c or check their pussy. Dunno the reason for tis...Maybe some lady samster here can confirm or clarify....For the men, at every medical check-up, the doctors wld always wan to c n check their cock n balls......true, true1.
Old 14-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Don't bother, they'll see you in full glory after you're knocked out. What minor op was that anyway?
juz a minor throat op, no need to be half naked lor.. Haha..
Old 14-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Found the appropriate thread to share a true hosp experience happened many years ago..(adapted)

At tat time i had tis appendicitis ops in a local hosp. Was in terrible pain even b4 i reached the hosp. After arrival in hosp, could only rmbr was stripped completely naked and made to lie down on 1 of those hosp trolley beds n subsequently prepped for the ops by a female chinese nurse around my age (i was 20 plus then) near the entrance of 1 of those 'C' class wards where there r many patients sharing the same ward. There she shaved away all my hairy bush, on n ard my penis and balls area until i was totally bald down there (i tink it is a hosp SOP for ops ard tat area in both males n females). While she was shaving mi, i could c her gently touching and lifting my penis upwards and sideways a few times , .. but she seems to be professional in doing her job, though i tink she was a little bit shy oso..

Anyway after clearing my jungle below she left mi lying completely naked on the bed near the entrance of the ward like on public display 'separated' from passer-by's view only on 1 side by some kind of low cloth partitions, cant really rmbr wat it was now ....waiting to be pushed to the O/T.....so u can imagine pple passing by, going in n out of the ward could see mi lying there naked on the bed w/o much effort... Felt veri malu of course who won't, ...was like giving every1 passing by a free show... but couldnt do anything bcos i was overtaken by the excruciating pain.

Then came a rather horny indian female doctor ard the age of 40 or so i tink at tat time....and u guess wat she did?? .. she came to the bed where i was lying, (she was probably passing by herself and mus hav seen mi naked at a distance over the low partition and decided to target mi for her own personal fun i tink) .... n did the unimaginable, to the virgin tat i was then....cldn't believe it myself !!, she played with mi penis, pressing and flicking it like giving mi a hj for abt 5 mins or so. Obviously i felt veri disgusted *** ... to noe tat there r not only perverted men but oso perverted woman as well.. n tat they could be so perverted as this..

Tat was when i was a virgin no more...sort of a sexual awakening for mi...

Last edited by Rickey; 14-04-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 14-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_BB View Post
juz a minor throat op, no need to be half naked lor.. Haha..
I think patients need to be naked for any OP but I do agree that leaving one of your tit exposed is not very nice.
Old 15-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!

I would like to share my experience here too.

I was warded in the hospital after a serious road accident, I was riding a bike, and some stupid driver making a right turn at the junction without noticing I am going straight!!

I was lucky to have a whole group of professional doctors to save my badly broken leg.

I had so many operations during that one month stay till I basically is immune to needle pokes liao.

There was one particular operation that require me to shave my groin area, then this cute, petite sized nurse came to shave for me. I was like.... wah... must tahan tahan, cannot marikita, if not, very paiseh.

With her cute and innocent looks, and her soft touches, its really hard to keep my 2IC limped...

At a certain point, she was bending forward to have a better shave at my balls, 'unintentionally' I bio her down-blouse...

A-cupper, but its enough to awaken my 'sleeping dragon'

I am so paiseh lo...... she is still shaving and my 2IC starting to wake up and harden.... and with the both of us 'alone' in my small bed area, with the curtains covered.

Come to think back, how nice if she can help me just release that 'pressure'.

When she's done, my 2IC already in the half awaken state. Haha.... At least she given me that moment of 'happiness' to make me forget about my injured leg.
Old 15-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mldue is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmatrix03 View Post
There was one particular operation that require me to shave my groin area, then this cute, petite sized nurse came to shave for me. I was like.... wah... must tahan tahan, cannot marikita, if not, very paiseh.

With her cute and innocent looks, and her soft touches, its really hard to keep my 2IC limped...

At a certain point, she was bending forward to have a better shave at my balls, 'unintentionally' I bio her down-blouse...

A-cupper, but its enough to awaken my 'sleeping dragon'

I am so paiseh lo...... she is still shaving and my 2IC starting to wake up and harden.... and with the both of us 'alone' in my small bed area, with the curtains covered.

Come to think back, how nice if she can help me just release that 'pressure'.

When she's done, my 2IC already in the half awaken state. Haha.... At least she given me that moment of 'happiness' to make me forget about my injured leg.
i would not have kept my 2ic at bay. it's a form of compliment to the ladies if it reacted.
Old 16-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Did she react to your 2IC? Guess she's used to it
Old 17-04-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Bump......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1