The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
sigh......................................

should have heeded my parents' advice when i was young....

"用功读书!以后做医生!"

("study hard, next time be a doctor!")

yee gah mm sai gum cham le......
aha bro dont forget, out of 10 female patients, maybe 1 is a chiobu, the other 9 could be fat, ugly, and old...
Old 17-04-2010, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
aha bro dont forget, out of 10 female patients, maybe 1 is a chiobu, the other 9 could be fat, ugly, and old...
Nvm the 1, as long as it makes your day, why not?

Good pay and can 'officially' ask any lady to 'strip'.

I should have gone to study medicine too. hahaha....
Old 17-04-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexmatrix03 View Post
Nvm the 1, as long as it makes your day, why not?

Good pay and can 'officially' ask any lady to 'strip'.

I should have gone to study medicine too. hahaha....
Being a doctor does have its disadvantage too
Old 22-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Bump......
Old 22-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 16
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light

but after seeing thousands of them, you wil think otherwise...my cousin is a dr.. he said he has seen so many that he doesn't feel anything now even if that ggirl is naked and chio...

and he is confirmed not gay caused he is also married with 2 boys

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 22-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!

Here's why it's good to be a doctor.

The husband pays the doctor to see his wife naked.

Lol
Old 22-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

married with kids can also be gay what..quite common nowadays - alot of guys marry just to cover up their secret sexual identity, but as they get older most cannot hide who they really are.
Old 22-04-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
luckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Found the appropriate thread to share a true hosp experience happened many years ago..(adapted)

At tat time i had tis appendicitis ops in a local hosp. Was in terrible pain even b4 i reached the hosp. After arrival in hosp, could only rmbr was stripped completely naked and made to lie down on 1 of those hosp trolley beds n subsequently prepped for the ops by a female chinese nurse around my age (i was 20 plus then) near the entrance of 1 of those 'C' class wards where there r many patients sharing the same ward. There she shaved away all my hairy bush, on n ard my penis and balls area until i was totally bald down there (i tink it is a hosp SOP for ops ard tat area in both males n females). While she was shaving mi, i could c her gently touching and lifting my penis upwards and sideways a few times , .. but she seems to be professional in doing her job, though i tink she was a little bit shy oso..

Anyway after clearing my jungle below she left mi lying completely naked on the bed near the entrance of the ward like on public display 'separated' from passer-by's view only on 1 side by some kind of low cloth partitions, cant really rmbr wat it was now ....waiting to be pushed to the O/T.....so u can imagine pple passing by, going in n out of the ward could see mi lying there naked on the bed w/o much effort... Felt veri malu of course who won't, ...was like giving every1 passing by a free show... but couldnt do anything bcos i was overtaken by the excruciating pain.

Then came a rather horny indian female doctor ard the age of 40 or so i tink at tat time....and u guess wat she did?? .. she came to the bed where i was lying, (she was probably passing by herself and mus hav seen mi naked at a distance over the low partition and decided to target mi for her own personal fun i tink) .... n did the unimaginable, to the virgin tat i was then....cldn't believe it myself !!, she played with mi penis, pressing and flicking it like giving mi a hj for abt 5 mins or so. Obviously i felt veri disgusted *** ... to noe tat there r not only perverted men but oso perverted woman as well.. n tat they could be so perverted as this..

Tat was when i was a virgin no more...sort of a sexual awakening for mi...
did the horny indian female doctor also say
kuchi kuchi!!

hahahaha

just joking hahaha
Old 23-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starystarynite View Post
but after seeing thousands of them, you wil think otherwise...my cousin is a dr.. he said he has seen so many that he doesn't feel anything now even if that ggirl is naked and chio...

and he is confirmed not gay caused he is also married with 2 boys
That's the disadvantage I was talking about but when he first started sure got 'feeling' when he see naked young females
Old 23-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
doublekeen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I think ppl always get the misconception that doc get to see naked women. Let me clear this a little. Most women visit the doc when they are ill. So there is a high tendency of seeing rotting pussies or pussies that are leaking pus and they stink worst than rotting fishes....

So do u still think its fun to see "naked ladies" as a doctor?
Old 24-04-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublekeen View Post
I think ppl always get the misconception that doc get to see naked women. Let me clear this a little. Most women visit the doc when they are ill. So there is a high tendency of seeing rotting pussies or pussies that are leaking pus and they stink worst than rotting fishes....

So do u still think its fun to see "naked ladies" as a doctor?
Like what I've mentioned before, my doc friend told me they do have their 'bad' days but it's the single 'good' day that matters but I do agree once a doc has seen enough, it's enough. It's pretty normal since we're all humans afterall.
Old 24-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
doublekeen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

IMO.... 1 pussy that has cauliflower and dripping pus is enough to spoil my day even if it means seeing many other hairless pink ones.... Maybe thats y I never wanted to be a doctor hahaha
Old 18-05-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublekeen View Post
IMO.... 1 pussy that has cauliflower and dripping pus is enough to spoil my day even if it means seeing many other hairless pink ones.... Maybe thats y I never wanted to be a doctor hahaha
Maybe it's the wait for that pink one, good things are rare anyway
Old 19-05-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
But seriously lots of gay doctors singapore nowadays - thats why most of them immune to naked female bodies.
Fuck... If I happen to kena hospital, I will have to specifically request for female doctors liao. Just in case got fag docs...

Beware clones...
Old 24-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Fuck... If I happen to kena hospital, I will have to specifically request for female doctors liao. Just in case got fag docs...
I think there are more useless doctors that are only as good as you and me than gay ones
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1