The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 16-08-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
bodahi96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Thanks for nice share bro.
Old 16-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

By the way Ah Rat bro,

where is this video captured? mind sending us the link please?

TIA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

From Facebook
Old 16-08-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
By the way Ah Rat bro,

TIA!
No video and no link. Somebody just share pics in the Facebook

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-08-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

See so many generous samsters who shared their sighting, I also want.
Was in Suntec yesterday having dinner, I sat facing the glass panel next to the walkway. While waiting for my order to be served, just bo liao and looked at the passerby. One lady in white sports top walked, saw her pokies, thought she didn't wear bra. When she walked past, saw the back part of the bra, reckon its some thin type, without wire, teenage girl type.
This afternoon, went to gym, saw a MILF jogging. When she finished, was walking around to cool down, saw from the mirror reflection she's braless. Tits area got something that looked like nip stickers. Rather strange, maybe she went out before coming to gym, lazy to wear bra, just left the stickers on when jogging.
Sighting can be anywhere, if we raise our antenna high and long enough.
Old 17-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

sunday at punggol safra finally beo tio my first downblouse in months, this milf with her kid in macdonalds sitting beside me, then the milf got up to leave and then bend down trying to cajole her kid to stand up and leave, thank god this kid is an arse and refuse to stand up so she had to bend down even further trying to lift him up, her loose top totally reveal her milf skin colored bra but alas the bra was well fitted won't reveal her nipples
Old 17-08-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
By the way Ah Rat bro,

TIA!
I remember i saw this in tik tok
Old 17-08-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Over the weekend just head to Orchard to walk walk see see.

Countless of ladies in sportswear with tights that accentuate their bodies and their butts. Doing some shopping in some mall, saw this good looking couple shopping as well. Didn't pay too much attention to them until they came into the same isle. The lady wore a top like this, the V isn't so deep but it has this crisscross over the chest (have no idea how to describe it)

At the corner of my eye, I notice her bending forward to pick up some item and stayed in the position for quite awhile. I glanced over only to find out she had a beige bralette on But it was still satisfying to see her boobs dangle and shake a little when she moved around in the same position
Old 17-08-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
esam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the tips bro
Old 18-08-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

MRT st is the best place to see db.....
Just need to know where to sit and stand only....

Old 18-08-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

close encountered...still recalled can smell her perfume...

Old 18-08-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

can take vid right next to her bf...

Old 18-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro luckyou

have up your points before.

cannot up again.

for a better appreciation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
close encountered...still recalled can smell her perfume...

Old 18-08-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

almost there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
can take vid right next to her bf...

Old 18-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

pick a target....sit next to it....and take a vid...

Old 18-08-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 2
voram93 is one of the Best!voram93 is one of the Best!voram93 is one of the Best!

look view bra sniper
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1