The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 9
FlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story: The Invitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter_hunter View Post
Hope for updates too! It has been so long. Good to put a nice ending to the story!
Salute you for your dedication. Honestly speaking, I wanted a closure for this story as well. Hope someone can take over and complete the story.
Old 21-10-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Guys,

I am really touched by all the support out there for this story. Truth be told, whenever I write a story, the storyline is fictitious but the characters are real. For very character in my story, there is a real person behind it in my visualization. That’s how I immersed myself with the characters into the story. The more feelings I have for that person, the more emotions will go into that character.

What happened was, the main lead in this story was my girlfriend then. I had a breakup with her then, that’s why the story stopped abruptly. I went through a very tough recovery period and even after that, I could not face this story as it reminded me of her.

Now I am happily together with another girl. Let me try to switch out the characters and try to pick up the pieces again. Give me a while to get into the mood of the story again and I will try to continue with it. So sorry to keep everyone waiting for so long.
Old 21-10-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
brothersummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Guys,

I am really touched by all the support out there for this story. Truth be told, whenever I write a story, the storyline is fictitious but the characters are real. For very character in my story, there is a real person behind it in my visualization. That’s how I immersed myself with the characters into the story. The more feelings I have for that person, the more emotions will go into that character.

What happened was, the main lead in this story was my girlfriend then. I had a breakup with her then, that’s why the story stopped abruptly. I went through a very tough recovery period and even after that, I could not face this story as it reminded me of her.

Now I am happily together with another girl. Let me try to switch out the characters and try to pick up the pieces again. Give me a while to get into the mood of the story again and I will try to continue with it. So sorry to keep everyone waiting for so long.
Bro u are one my fav writer for a very longg time it goes back to your first story. Please give this story a closure. Give Claire a good adulterous fuck before it ends😁

And I'm still hoping youd get your mojo to back to resume your latest story it all come crushing down
Old 21-10-2021, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hunter_hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to hear bro comes back. Hope to hear juicy updates soon.
Old 22-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
alisonw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter_hunter View Post
Good to hear bro comes back. Hope to hear juicy updates soon.
Looking forward too
Old 26-10-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 0
Xazz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXazz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to hear about your past bro and glad that you are moving forward well. This is my longest anticipated story and one of the best I have read here.

Looking forward to your continuation!
Old 26-10-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Guys,

Give me a while to get into the mood of the story again and I will try to continue with it. So sorry to keep everyone waiting for so long.
Looking forward to this great story! Please don't let it go to waste...
Old 26-10-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Souledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySouledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to your continuation.
Old 26-10-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Knew there’s a good reason.

Not to sure if we could put it this way, but the best revenge is to live well. Cheers!

As a bro here said…. Give her a royal send off & we can all be relieve

Quote:
Guys,

Old 27-10-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9824 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys,

Looking forward to your updates to this fantastic story
Old 13-11-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Hope for any updates soon!
Old 13-11-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
brutos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates too
Old 26-12-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Hopefully brother can come back and put a nice ending to this story soon.
Old 26-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
suti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, waiting for continuation too
Old 16-08-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster