The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 13-11-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
Hmmm.. New accounts posting FRs.
LOL!

That's because this forum you can see the postings without needing to log in, so sure got a lot of ppl come SBF look look see see but never sign up.

Then because all the whorehouses and KTV close due to CB sure got horny guys checking out the listing. Somemore you need SBF account to book some of the stables and Dome L FLs now, for verification.

Lanlan have to create account.

I recently shared a ctc in HC Dome for a minah MILF, and those bros with zero FR or are contact hunters got rejected, so that's how the system works.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Went to visit hazel.

First thought was that her facial complexion isn’t as nice as the pictures. Also, while she does give Isabel vibes, definitely not as pretty as Isabel.

Now in terms of body, watching her cowgirl was a sight to behold.

Hazel
Looks: 6-7/10
Body: 8/10
Gfe: -/10 cannot comment much as she did cuddle for a bit at the start, but I went straight for it and pounded her hard. Her riding definitely ignited something and I proceeded to pound her.

Cbj: 8/10 good suction but she doesn’t like the condom hah.
Sex: her riding 10/10. Standing position in front of the mirror was 10/10.

Overall: 8/10
Rtf: while I didn’t find her facially attractive, her body and her attitude in the sex positions make me want to return.

Might want to check out issey first. Any thoughts on her?
Old 14-11-2020, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Balestier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
Went to visit hazel.

First thought was that her facial complexion isn’t as nice as the pictures. Also, while she does give Isabel vibes, definitely not as pretty as Isabel.

Hazel
Gfe: -/10 cannot comment much as she did cuddle for a bit at the start, but I went straight for it and pounded her hard. Her riding definitely ignited something and I proceeded to pound her.

Rtf: while I didn’t find her facially attractive, her body and her attitude in the sex positions make me want to return.

awwww covered bj
Old 14-11-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
Went to visit hazel.

Hazel

Thanks for this FR, so Hazel don’t allow for bbbj. Was considering to book her sometime soon.
Old 14-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
Thanks for this FR, so Hazel don’t allow for bbbj. Was considering to book her sometime soon.
Oops should have realised me saying that might lead to some confusion.

But yes, I requested for cbj.

Will set that out next time in my fr.
Old 15-11-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
suoicareV is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamerZ007 View Post
any bro tried the P66 Fresh girls?

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=795366
I just tried bro. For me it was worth. Bonked Anna. One of the best bonk i had, i mean considering i dont bonk often but yeah
Old 15-11-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
suoicareV is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on Anna plus66

I never really asked where she is from but from the sounds of it a Thailand.
Not sure why the bro posted here but i guess dome 1 quite dry.

Anyway, Anna’s chemistry w me i guess just clicked so well. So take my FR w a pinch of salt. Had her at 10am 1 shot cause i was late so cut from 2 shots. Kind of regret being late now

Looks: 8 / 10 - innocent looking but damn natural looking.
Boobs : B cup plenty for you to suck unless you boob lover
Frenching : 10 / 10 all the way kiss you and suck your tongue really like JAV. She loves this!
Shower : SOP but thats where we bond while talking to each other.
FJ : 10 / 10 Started off w kissing slowly then mad tongue fight while i rubbed her pussy till she so wet. Then put on condom and made her cum multiple times until she scold me. She moans a lot and her shy demure hits the right spot.

Language : Her English is fluent, so easy to converse w her.

RTF : Definitely if i got Vitamin M. But she mentions she wants to take some time off to relax. So hopefully can book the right time. She kept hugging and kissing me till i left. Definitely can tio KC
Old 16-11-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kemez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by suoicareV View Post
FR on Anna plus66

I never really asked where she is from but from the sounds of it a Thailand.
Not sure why the bro posted here but i guess dome 1 quite dry.

Anyway, Anna’s chemistry w me i guess just clicked so well. So take my FR w a pinch of salt. Had her at 10am 1 shot cause i was late so cut from 2 shots. Kind of regret being late now

Looks: 8 / 10 - innocent looking but damn natural looking.
Boobs : B cup plenty for you to suck unless you boob lover
Frenching : 10 / 10 all the way kiss you and suck your tongue really like JAV. She loves this!
Shower : SOP but thats where we bond while talking to each other.
FJ : 10 / 10 Started off w kissing slowly then mad tongue fight while i rubbed her pussy till she so wet. Then put on condom and made her cum multiple times until she scold me. She moans a lot and her shy demure hits the right spot.

Language : Her English is fluent, so easy to converse w her.

RTF : Definitely if i got Vitamin M. But she mentions she wants to take some time off to relax. So hopefully can book the right time. She kept hugging and kissing me till i left. Definitely can tio KC

Thanks for your interesting sharing really helps new guys to learn more about those potentials from P66. Big thumbs up
Old 16-11-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

Uptoeuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Smile from ModelForYou

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Gfe: 7/10

Accommodating and fun. Will rtm next time
Old 16-11-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Xiaofan 16/11/20

First virgin experience with VP. Let's start with look. She is true to pictures 99%
Bbbj saliva like reservoir.. Use saliva as lube which I like as I hate KY. Overall experience was great. During early stage, she whispered to me to go slower as I'm BIG. After awhile as the natural lube kicks in, she told me to go fast. Made her squirted twice. Love her surprised and overwhelmed look. (Took a photo of the two squirt stains to keep as souvenir)

Xiaofan walked me to the gate and thank me for the donation and said she will remember my dick and my abs. Ask me if I'm a personal trainer cos she is into/practice yoga.

RTF: No. (I'm looking forward to Armani / Queen)

P/S: I won't be giving score chart FR. Score charts are like O level ten year series book.. Anyway proceed to clearance level 2 after today. Cheers and thanks VP.

Last edited by SGMEWTWO; 16-11-2020 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 16-11-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
iamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Encounter w/Issey from VP

Body-10/10
Attitude- 8/10 great (docked few points for need to use Google Translate)
Felt very shiok at the door it self when she
Welcome with a warm smile!
Boobs are fake but proportionate and not too hard.
She is very fair (not Chinese fair but great enough)
Very accommodating to multiple positions and almost rode me like a bitch in heat in the final moments!

All in all a great bonking experience!
RTF for sure

Personal Rankings (similar to astone91)

#1- Issey
#2- Xiofan
#3 Queen
Old 16-11-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post
FR for Xiaofan 16/11/20

First virgin experience with VP. Let's start with look. She is true to pictures 99%
Bbbj saliva like reservoir.. Use saliva as lube which I like as I hate KY. Overall experience was great. During early stage, she whispered to me to go slower as I'm BIG. After awhile as the natural lube kicks in, she told me to go fast. Made her squirted twice. Love her surprised and overwhelmed look. (Took a photo of the two squirt stains to keep as souvenir)

Xiaofan walked me to the gate and thank me for the donation and said she will remember my dick and my abs. Ask me if I'm a personal trainer cos she is into/practice yoga.

RTF: No. (I'm looking forward to Armani / Queen)

P/S: I won't be giving score chart FR. Score charts are like O level ten year series book.. Anyway proceed to clearance level 2 after today. Cheers and thanks VP.
Bro, gd job, u made me jealous, lol.

I only succeeded once to make a WL squirted in 2016 Dec.

U also inspired me to train harder on abs, haha.

Queen's stamina and capability to take pounding is much better than Armani. I suggest u prepare the lubrication fluid. I use I-Glide. I Used on XF on top of her saliva.
Old 17-11-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

Bewbew2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro
U mean u make her squirt?
Like fountain or just a small hint squirt��
Makes me wanna find her riao ��
Old 17-11-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

Bewbew2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow bro she squirt?
Squirt like fountain or small tiny water squirt��
Makes me horny already and want to find her already��
Old 17-11-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, gd job, u made me jealous, lol.

I only succeeded once to make a WL squirted in 2016 Dec.

U also inspired me to train harder on abs, haha.

Queen's stamina and capability to take pounding is much better than Armani. I suggest u prepare the lubrication fluid. I use I-Glide. I Used on XF on top of her saliva.
Haha train abs daily sure will have. I find abs easier than thick back.

Btw I noticed Armani got 美人痣 which turns me on. Anyway will go slow and gentle unless other instructions were given. The only woman that I needs to be fuck hard is my Singaporean GF or future SG Wife so that they can STFU and stop all the nagging and respect the champ =)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1