The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 30-08-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 13
projectz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterprojectz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterprojectz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Agreed most are duds but 20% of them are good. They are cheap aayways. $100 for two shots. So dont mind shooting fishes in the barrel.
Yea occasionally you get slim busty ones, and its easy to tell if the pics are real. The hot ones usually have more full body pics. The okt seems ok too if you the girl don't meet your expectation, you can choose another one on the spot (if they are free of cos). One time the girl opened the hotel room door, she ushered me and told me to choose. Inside there were 6-7 girls sitting and waving at me
Old 31-08-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectz View Post
Yea occasionally you get slim busty ones, and its easy to tell if the pics are real. The hot ones usually have more full body pics. The okt seems ok too if you the girl don't meet your expectation, you can choose another one on the spot (if they are free of cos). One time the girl opened the hotel room door, she ushered me and told me to choose. Inside there were 6-7 girls sitting and waving at me
Yooo I remember hahahaha.

I think I wanted to book tarma or something then was brought to a room of ALL OF THEM to choose. Lol. If I had a ton of cash that day I would probably have asked if I can take the whole lot. 800 for a reverse once in a lifetime 8 on 1 gangbang. And it's not like they were shy and all but were joking about which one I would choose.

To be honest a few were not really up to par. There was one that I even complained to OKT halfway through the deed because it was really bad but the girl almost like begging me not to. End up just blow me until CIM even though she was gagging. But a number were quite good, and for 100 per shot, a real good price for the wild sex they give.
Old 31-08-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
krushers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Back in 2017-2018 when sensualfeel indonatable was around, anyone lucky enough to have banged this HOT thin but busty sweet thing? You can check her tiktok account viita_teorema03
You can check her hot Instagram photos too.

Looking at her video makes me reminisce the 4 times i booked her. :0

She is so hot that me and 3 pro bodybuilder buddies booked her back to back. We even risked our identity as we had to register at hotel counter as visitors. But it was all worth it :P
Holy shit! You actually found her Instagram.

Memories all came back man... She was so wild man... damn!
Old 31-08-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by krushers View Post
Holy shit! You actually found her Instagram.

Memories all came back man... She was so wild man... damn!
If anyone has fb profile or pictures of sensualfeel girls, please let me know. I have some that I can trade.
Old 01-09-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectz View Post
Haha I thought I was alone in this experience.
Old 03-09-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 0
yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!yoooo is one of the Best!

FR for Yoona

Looks: 8.5/10. trendy k-pop star but more GND vibes as she was wearing an oversized shirt with no bra and no panties. think she would be hotter dolled up with a short tight dress, heels and clubbing look. not much english but has a demure gfe feel and looks at you longingly
French: Yes
Boobs: 8 (natural soft C cup I'm guessing)
Body: 8 (white skin, smooth, but a bit of skinny fat)
BBBJ: 7.5 didn't last too long, but had good suction, couldn't go that deep on me though
FJ: 9.5 gets really into it, very intimate and passionate, pussy naturally wet
GFE: 10
RTF: Yes

Overall, was a enjoyable session, she is probably not as skilled or pse as mimi but she ranks up there.

Have tried: Trista, Mimi, Eliza, Priscilla, Felicia and Yoona is probably 2nd for me after Mimi
Old 03-09-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
viperkingll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excited to try out vp's girls. heard many good reviews and am impressed with the professionalism. Really a gem in this current covid situation

Last edited by viperkingll; 03-09-2021 at 09:14 AM.
Old 03-09-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Piglet777 is Cool - loads of Potential

any reco for girls with long hair/perky butt?
Old 03-09-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 15
joefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Let's hoot into some busty girls today. Any recommendations?
Old 04-09-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 15
joefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone has tips here how to shoot my load harder? i want to have that type of sex again sia
Old 04-09-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

anyone tried Zo yet? any FRs??
Old 06-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 3
honkyman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhonkyman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not really great bonks but those who wants to try ang moh, Rachelle on euros don't look as good as pictures. so just a heads up. i turned up and immediately left after
Old 10-09-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

so quiet here now
Old 12-09-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CrazyJoee is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, any FRs for the recent ladies from bro VP?
Old 12-09-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 5
Haha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros anyone tried overnight with VP before? Can pm me
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1