The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-06-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Had her, nothing to shout out.
I asked if can zhut and asked me to top up. If I dun want to top up, just stick to her standard service. I was pissed off. Definitely no RTM for me.
Visited her once, never return, I felt she got no sensual skills at all hahah..
Old 12-06-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Nice, is she SN or FN?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Nice FR .. will up u when I regain power.. just to check is she a syt of milf. Thanks
SN and young MILF. Wears a loose silky bottom. Not SYT for sure.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

most budget ML ,wonder is good?
https://www.impmm23.com/girl.php?id=4916
https://www.impmm23.com/girl.php?id=4903
Old 12-06-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
Have asked An Yi about what one of the bros said. Thay we have to book her for 2hrs at a time. She said it's not true and is actually quite angry about it.
Confirmed can book 1 hour as per normal. No truth in that min 2 hours booking.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone knows if anan is gone? Don't see her ads.

Also, a short FR on xuan Xuan/rayna. New location a bit ulu but not too bad. More of a normal big condo than the usual boutique condos.

She is young and cute with big boobs that she knows how to use. Overall good service, but nothing that special for me. Safe choice but wouldn't say its amazing for me.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro had experience of syed alwi road Rose at 211?
Old 12-06-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Rayna and Bi Er neh neh good, but Shan Shan one is a different feeling once u teh lol.. That’s why I say sayang she duwan make full use of those god given melons..

Bro frenching this kind of thing no point asking lah lol.. Is very subjective and selective kind of svc 的..
Have to build rapport for “better” chemistry. Very tired. Haha.
Old 12-06-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
meyousg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro got go angel before? She say only accept those in her contact or recommend.

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/angel-massage/
Old 12-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Top up for zhut zhut or FN to me is utter BS..

It’s a pity bcos given her assets, she can make full use of it like Rayna..

Those who did not patronize her at BMC missed the boat liao..

No big deal actually.. She only has her tits to show.. The rest of her is very average and at times cmi lol..
Agreed... Only her Tits is her selling point for me....
Need top up for Zhut Zhut is definitely bullshit.. I rather stick to Rayna Xuan Xuan for the $120 price and service
Old 12-06-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Haha I will not RTM Shan Shan too. Too commercial service.

Any bros know of any SYTs who can French and zhut ?
I think very hard to find, unless is a FL bah or the chemistry is there between you and the ML.
Old 12-06-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Clickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yo bro! Haha I hardly visit ML past months due to all the high covid numbers. Only go to Jessica and Elmi when I itchy. Truth is there really isn't any listing that got me excited too. These days seems to be quantity over quality. Kiki is a solid service provider la, just don't go in with sky high expectations then you probably will be pleased. Have fun man!
Yo bro, im wondering if its the same jessica that left to China. Is she back?
Old 12-06-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/na-na-massage/

Saw a new listing and decided to try her out.

Place is central, got parking. Been there before but I cannot remember which ML.

Easy instructions and easier since I know which lift to head to so didn't have to spend too much time to look for it.

First impression differs a little from the pics, but video is a close representation. She is fair definitely. Led me to the room, handed me a clean towel and guided me to the shower, and pointed the listerine at the side if I want to use it.

After shower, she asked for payment upfront. Was a little disappointed and I started to worry it will be a bad session. Was asked to lie face up, another surprise. Thought she wanted to HJ me first, but she explained it is to help me relax. Lying face down is not as comfortable so she thought it will be nice to lie face up. She started to knead the thighs gently to relax it, then to the groin, a little like those JG techniques. Quite nice. About 10 mins later, turn over and started her massage. It was nice and above average. I requested for back stepping and she obliged. Had a really good massage before she starts her sensual play. The whole massage I believe took 30 mins?

I wasn't expecting much but she was quite cheeky, teasing me and when I finally turn over, I was quite horny. She was sticking real close in the foreplay which is a turn on. Her skin was smooth and moving her face really close to my little baby got me even hornier. Knowing that I am primed, she moved up placing her nice peachy boobs near my face, letting me taste that hard pinkish nips. Hands on my favourite part of her body, I exploded in no time with her holding tightly to me. It was really nice.

She went off to wash her hands after i cooled down and came back immediately to continue massaging my hands till times up. She is quite touchy, holding my hands and so on. GFE.

So for $110, very good value for money.

Very RTMable
Errr bro need to talk so much meh...basically she is a FL.
https://isyou-7.com/model/nana-2808/

I up her couple of mths back when she came few mths back.
FJ so so..hmmm never try her massage though.
Sigh...nowdays so many FL masquerading as ML. And when we said the MLs can be up some SIMPs or WKs beh song and zap us here and there.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 12-06-2022 at 06:42 PM.
Old 12-06-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Nice, is she SN or FN?
https://isyou-7.com/model/nana-2808/

Basically she is a FL pay her the right amt u can FN and roam all u want...hehe
Old 12-06-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fred19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, just tried to book a session but got rejected cause the girl said my number is not in the record as i've not booked anyone before. just wondering, how do one book your first session?

any help is appreciated bros!
Old 12-06-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Had her, nothing to shout out.
I asked if can zhut and asked me to top up. If I dun want to top up, just stick to her standard service. I was pissed off. Definitely no RTM for me.
Well, at least you were offered, which means she can be unlocked by a selected few. For me, it was outright "NO". Didnt even have top up option. Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1