The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-07-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Commando reporting here and PSA for all bros here.
Visited the below 2 recently.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/zoey-massage/

Looks is completely PS more like an auntie in her 30s
Massage is piano and sensual is so so.
However her gfe is good and friendly lady.
Bros who want a nice and friendly auntie to talk to can look for her.
Location is central and not near any mrt stn.
RTM nope.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-nicole/

Location at the infamous place near CQ stn with A and B.
Lass is chio bu dongbei lass. I dont know about u guys dongbei chabor accent give me a hard on whenever I talk to them. Due to covid very few dongbei lass come to our shores unlike the pre covid.
Boobs lovers will be dissappointed and compared to dongbei mei she is not fair skin.
GFE and friendliness is where she shines nice and friendly and naughty and extremely horny when aroused.
Paid for the usual top up for extra svcs and left a happy man.
Will I RTM...haha no who goes to massage for such a place...massage is non existant.
Will I RTF..of course man when my wallet reload. Especially for me who has a fetish for bonking a dongbei accent and egging me on in her dongbei accent is priceless.
Anyway I will not say too much here. I made too much enemies here by sharing too much on add on services.
All those WKs , OKTs , disillusioned robertos and those what nots who had attack me or zap me unnecessarily u know who u r .
Bros who want to know more can pm me priority will be given to those who up my points.
I been zap unneceesarily till I sian already
sometimes got good lobang share already also kena uncessary trouble.
Fuck those assholes!

Cool bro...TQ for the FR
Up you 17 points
Old 12-07-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejustaguy View Post
just asking...rate mostly stated 2xhj but is it really 2x? been to few but only 1x

ML will do 2X HJ for you provided there is sufficient time and importantly you can still erect!
They have nothing to loss
Old 12-07-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
ML will do 2X HJ for you provided there is sufficient time and importantly you can still erect!
They have nothing to loss
haha well said bro..but also best to let those offering 2shots know in advance you like to clear your gun twice, so they can arrange.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
haha well said bro..but also best to let those offering 2shots know in advance you like to clear your gun twice, so they can arrange.
Ya man, just state/tell them at the start of the session on how you like it to have.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mywayamway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
She is worth a shot but add on service is not cheap ah
Add-on service ? BBBJ or FJ
Old 12-07-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Her listing up again.
Can any kind soul bro share anan wechat. She not replying me. Chances is my number not in db.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
HC and Ktv lounge thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
which thread? hahaha.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by trashingguy View Post
Didn't see any FR on Simi but decided to give her a try.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/simi-massage/

I must say the picture and video are all her, but the angle and filter are done to perfection.

Overall the session is decent but will not RTM, another meh experience. As many bros have mentioned, experience in SLG can't keep up the past and maybe should take a short break from here.
Thanks for useful FR. Uppz you for the intel. I guess not only are the gals in SLG these days largely lacklustre, the technological advancement of photo app plus the editing skills of the ladies resulted in many "照骗" nowadays. This era plenty of IG worthy plastic looking gals, really needs to be extra cautious lol.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoboy View Post
Can any kind soul bro share anan wechat. She not replying me. Chances is my number not in db.
And why would she add you on WC if you suspect she don't reply you due to your number not in database? If you are super keen, consider make a last ditch effort by texting her you are OK with ANY free slot she has. If she still doesn't reply you, please just move on. She not interested to do your business.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seems like slg not worthy nowadays. Spa seems better.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NewJiggly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I am new here and had try calling/messaging to a few like chun xia, jia jia, Su xiao. All no response.. Is it there is a format of text or just simply because I am not in their db?

If it is due to the latter, how can I actually make any appt?
Old 12-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ML showed some unedited photos asking me to support if free versus the one i saw post online eventually is maybe 70% enhanced, it is quite chilling what perils bros face now booking WL with no FR. some i thought as using fake photo might actually be real photo edit until unrecognizable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks for useful FR. Uppz you for the intel. I guess not only are the gals in SLG these days largely lacklustre, the technological advancement of photo app plus the editing skills of the ladies resulted in many "照骗" nowadays. This era plenty of IG worthy plastic looking gals, really needs to be extra cautious lol.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejustaguy View Post
just asking...rate mostly stated 2xhj but is it really 2x? been to few but only 1x
u want 2x, usually must say upfront. coz the ML will wanna do it at the start. then massage sensual, whatever, then do the 2nd one. coz if don't do in this order, many guys can't shoot the 2nd shot within time limit.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

finally manage to book xuan xuan

Location - condo, opp got parking for bros who drive

Looks - discount 10-20% not exactly good looking but more cute looking to me

Body - Nice natural ample boobs on her small petite body

Massage - surprisingly a decent massage

Sensual - able to go 4g roaming, never explore 5g but feels do-able. throw her boobs at me and let me waterboat - si bei song (YMMV)

Summary:
no phone usage and will chit chat with teh teh voice. likely RTM
Old 12-07-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJiggly View Post
Hi bros, I am new here and had try calling/messaging to a few like chun xia, jia jia, Su xiao. All no response.. Is it there is a format of text or just simply because I am not in their db?

If it is due to the latter, how can I actually make any appt?
Repost for your reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
A lot of people have advised before. Below are what should work most of the time:

1. Try the less popular ones for a start if you have no records before.
2. Keep you message short and clear, they no time entertain long stories
3. State the time that you want and ask if she free.
4. For better chance to land a slot and if your schedule permits, just ask her what is her earliest available slot.
5. Don't be disheartened if she don't reply at all. Some won't reply if the time you want is taken already.
6. Just try another ML if no reply. Typically most reply at the tail-end of an hour or the front end as that is the time customer leaving/showering .
7. Make sure you get an affirmative confirm from her on the booking. If she didn't affirm, text her again to confirm.
8. Recee the location by reaching earlier and text her ard 10 minutes before your timing to inform her you reached.
9. Never be a goon and stand infront of the gate with handphone waiting for instructions. Be discreet.
10. Once session over, request her to input you as a customer in the database. Most will do it unless your session is bad or she lazy or forgot.

Have fun and get ready to see your own savings deplete lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1