The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-07-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Bro, got link? Couldn't find it too. At least during my visit, she didn't hint any FJ eh.
U can google her number and look at one of the results cached. Cos it's delist already.
It's 180 for fj
Old 14-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
reply her 我屁股洞都比你脸漂亮,你这么丑应该空闲的是,哪儿会浪费时间,记得赚到钱把脸整整一下哦
Brother, I would ah but later she go the database anyhow put thing. next time book other ml got problem.

some mls told me before, some of them kena customers that put aeroplane or attitude/request funny funny weird thing. They will in database say this number is popo all that, then your number blacklisted liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
same tactic as me. I wanna see what's the location first before going there. Cause sometimes they list as condo end up become shop houses. No privacy. and if its shop house i might think twice before going, depending on human traffic around that area. Besides, personally, i feel shop houses ones will cut ur timing one. Esp those at jalan besar or upper thomson (reminding everyone again)
This habit came from when i just started to chiong this kind of websites. knn last time newbie never go check this sort of thing, just put address in GPS and drive there.
end up went to the infamous zion road there, gong gong walk inside counter ask to pay first. sit there 30min full of regret but money pay liao lanlan siaosiao.
Old 14-07-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Brother, I would ah but later she go the database anyhow put thing. next time book other ml got problem.

some mls told me before, some of them kena customers that put aeroplane or attitude/request funny funny weird thing. They will in database say this number is popo all that, then your number blacklisted liao
if you have MLs that you frequent regularly, getting a new number is no problem.. if you know what i mean..

i'm never scared of these landmines writing neg stuff about me on the database

there are always ways to beat the system, it aint foolproof
Old 14-07-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:

This habit came from when i just started to chiong this kind of websites. knn last time newbie never go check this sort of thing, just put address in GPS and drive there.
end up went to the infamous zion road there, gong gong walk inside counter ask to pay first. sit there 30min full of regret but money pay liao lanlan siaosiao.
Yeah i heard from one ml that 1 guy got blacklisted by another ml as police bcos he had a minor argument with her but she took the risk to accept his booking and he turned out to be just a normal customer 🤣.
Old 14-07-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
if you have MLs that you frequent regularly, getting a new number is no problem.. if you know what i mean..

i'm never scared of these landmines writing neg stuff about me on the database

there are always ways to beat the system, it aint foolproof
That means you contact ur regular mls thru wechat and tell them you switched number?
Old 14-07-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
Visited Baby Recently during late night.
Looks: 5/10 her face complexion not so good but everything went well cos the room was dark haha.
Massage: 8/10 hardworking and enough strength, not piano type.
Boobs: I would say big enough and nice shape maybe C? Can lick, kiss but cannot suck hard.
Butt: Small, firm and perky I feel, I keep touching haha.
Sensual: 8/10 dim light and cosy room. GFE high and can talk cock and kiss, keep seducing you using her eyes and boobs. I love her overall package. She had panties on but I managed to roam all. I would say is a steamy session with good interaction and sensual.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/baby-massage/

Location is walkable to MRT but not super near. Parking maybe a challenge if it is early.

I will RTM.
Was catching up on the pages. Saw this MR and has inspired me to go look for Baby again. Just like how my MR inspires @Kopiosteve to go look for OMM.

I digress. Back to Baby, Those perky (.)(.) And yes the silky panty, that firm ass and the kisses. Steamy. Been a long while.

But her looks not 5/10 la. Maybe complexion not as smooth but I dig her looks. One of the few MLs who look like her photos with high GFE to me. YMMV.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 14-07-2022 at 04:47 PM.
Old 14-07-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyclown View Post
I went to find Oishi and find her very different from what the bro said here
She was pretty and slim and gave a friendly vibe
Her massage was done with good strength and her sensual was very good

She was fully nude with panties on and allow zhut and 4G roaming
She was also good in teasing and her legs were long silky smooth

Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10 (small B)
Service : 8/10
How would you gauge her age bro?
I already gave up when I saw previous FR put as MILF.
Your latest review piqued my interest.
Old 14-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I dont drive so die die need get their address to go there. and its good to familiar yourself with the area first, in case get lost. secondly see if the location is convenient for me and see nearby got what thing first. but ya like what u say, can see if shop house or condo and decide, tbh i dont quite like shop houses cuz most likely is a spa. but got some operate on top of shop houses like JC area so... hhaa
Old 14-07-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Was catching up on the pages. Saw this MR and has inspired me to go look for Baby again. Just like how my MR inspires @Kopiosteve to go look for OMM.

I digress. Back to Baby, Those perky (.)(.) And yes the silky panty, that firm ass and the kisses. Steamy. Been a long while.

But her looks not 5/10 la. Maybe complexion not as smooth but I dig her looks. One of the few MLs who look like her photos with high GFE to me. YMMV.
can french ah?
Old 14-07-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
Helplessbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Shuang Shuang (SLG)

Looks: 8.5/10 (Same as photo)
Massage: 7/10 (Will focus on areas based on your needs)
Body: 9/10 (Boobs is the only downside)
Sensual: 9/10 (Nice, slow handjob. Accomdating to requests as long as its within her boundaries)

Overall: Nice accomdating lass. Not a timewatcher at all!

RTM: YES!
Old 14-07-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sadguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if MLX/Joy is still around? Can’t seem to find her profile anymore on SLG
Old 14-07-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
duncan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduncan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Tried Bi Er was lucky to have tried her as she is going back.

Hope to rtm before she leave.
After reading all the bro recpmmendatikn, went to try bi er.
Not sure if i visit the right bi er, but the one i contacted is leaving end of the month.
She told me my number is not rsgistered. No wonder no one is replying or picking up my call. Luckily she did.

Looks: 7
Boobs: 8, it is soft and big. Totally hidden under her oversized tshirt.
Services: 7, when she start using her boobs to run me through.
Room: huge but scary (old furnitures and setup)

Location is not very ideal too.

If i can, will rtm before she leaves
Old 14-07-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadguy View Post
Anyone know if MLX/Joy is still around? Can’t seem to find her profile anymore on SLG
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/
Old 14-07-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahnic1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cheng Cheng delisted?

Last edited by ahnic1; 14-07-2022 at 07:32 PM.
Old 14-07-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
abccool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helplessbro View Post
MR for Shuang Shuang (SLG)

Looks: 8.5/10 (Same as photo)
Massage: 7/10 (Will focus on areas based on your needs)
Body: 9/10 (Boobs is the only downside)
Sensual: 9/10 (Nice, slow handjob. Accomdating to requests as long as its within her boundaries)

Overall: Nice accomdating lass. Not a timewatcher at all!

RTM: YES!
Thanks for sharing bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1