The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Good afternoon to all samsters,

According to an Ang Moh guru, never hide your sexual desires from very attractive girls of your type.

In his exact words:

Most guys spend all their time pretending they don't want sex to
avoid triggering defenses.

Your goal is to make her feel like a little girl on the playground -
getting teased, having fun, thrilling rides on the swings & see-saw.

Then you create a sense of connection that makes her feel like what she has with you is special AND that it's something she doesn't want to lose.
This is KEY.

The more invested she is in you, the more she will fight to fuck you.

I hate to be crude like that, but it's true.

I couldn't agree with him more. I always say that a man should never behave like a eunuch.

BTW, I only want to fuck very attractive SYTs of my type. I hv not SEEN one since I met TY in the first half of 2018. I hv been patiently waiting for Bro Don Juan's "super chio SYTs." TY is 19 yo now and won't remain a SYT forever.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-04-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon,

What an auspicious day!

I'm getting ready to visit high end KTVs in SG when they are fully and legally open. PM me if anyone is interested.

I have mentioned that a man's jealousy is the kiss of death for a relationship. Neediness is another.

There is another very negative behavior which I posted quite some time ago. Definitely the Don Juan kiss of death. It's worth reading again and again, for me. These negative and repulsive behaviors share the same underlying cause: When a man believes his dream girl or another girl of his type is the PRIZE and that he is NOT good enough for her, for whatever reason.

Here is the post.

The Kiss of Death with Women

You've met the most incredible girl...

You don't really know her, but you're pretty sure she's a Goddess... sent straight from Heaven... in jeans.

You exchanged glances in Chemistry ( in high school ), had a few brief conversations after class, and even bumped into her at the mall. (Talk about fate!)

You KNOW you want her. There's no doubt about it. The question now becomes, "Does she want you?"

She smiles at you... but is it a friendly or a flirtatious smile? You saw her leave with another guy after class... was he her boyfriend? She flirted with you last week, even touched your shoulder... then completely ignored you the other day. Does she like you?

How can you tell? You really need to know this before you begin the "pursuit" don't you?

Perhaps the most common question posed on every dating discussion forum concerns "reading women" and trying to figure out whether they like you or not. The poster usually describes his situation, what he did, what she did, and then asks, "Does this mean she likes me?" Or, "Does this mean she doesn't like me?"

Definitely a popular question. Definitely a question in need of an answer.

Okay, here's the best answer you're going to get and what you need to remember... always...

Obsessing about a particular girl, and whether or not she likes you, is the DON JUAN KISS OF DEATH!

If you're worrying about whether a girl likes you or not, chances are she doesn't - or rather, SHE WON'T. She won't because your "worry" and your "obsession" with what she thinks of you will actually push her away.

Let me try to explain.

When you let yourself fall into the "obsession" trap, you begin to analyze everything your dream girl does, every word she says, every move she makes... and try to relate them all to you!

She smiled at you - she didn't smile at you. She emailed you - she didn't email you. She returned your call - she didn't return your call. Confusion, frustration, and anxiety result.

This obsession with her behaviors and their meanings will paralyze you, confuse you, and suck every ounce of confidence you have from your body. You will become a Blithering Blob of Insecurity. And women, in general, are not attracted to Blithering Blobs of Insecurity.

So are you wrong to be confused by women?

NO! Absolutely NO!

Women ARE confusing. Always have been and always will be. That's just the way they are.

Especially when it comes to romance, women seem totally inconsistent in their behaviors. One minute you're convinced you're the man of her dreams, and the next she seems to be unaware of your existence. One minute she's flirting, and smiling, and rubbing up against you, and the next minute she's gone, left without even saying "bye." You SHOULD be frustrated and confused!

Now, no one knows exactly why women give off such mixed signals and deliberately, it seems, attempt to confuse us. Some suspect it's those magazines they read. Others think it has to do with the secret bathroom conferences they hold. Still others propose that their illogical behaviors are due to the wacky hormones they have surging throughout their bodies. The cause is relatively unimportant. You just have to accept it, and plot your strategy to deal with it.

So, given the inconsistencies of female romantic behavior, attempting to "read" women and figure out what they're thinking, is, at best, an incredibly frustrating experience. So don't do it. Don't even attempt it.

Just say NO to "reading" women!

Okay... well... if you don't really try to "read" women to determine whether they like you or not, then what do you do? What's your strategy? After all, they may be confusing, illogical, and somewhat annoying, but you still wanna get you one.

Simple...

If you're attracted to a girl, then just ASSUME she's attracted to you too. And ACT ACCORDINGLY!

Assume that she likes you and would like to get to know you better. Assume that she's physically attracted to you. Assume that YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES to attract such a lady, no matter how incredible she seems.

Assume the positive... always the positive. Assuming the negative will kill any chances you might have with her. (Pessimists, my friend, are not "chick magnets.")

Now there are many exciting benefits of adopting this attitude of assuming that women you like also like you... and treating them accordingly.

For one, if you refuse to obsess about all the little "signs" she's giving you, whether they be good signs or bad signs, you will feel more relaxed, calm, and confident. You won't be "up" one minute because she smiled at you, and "down" the next because she also smiled at some other guy.

Attempting to "read" her will only lead to confusion, frustration, and anxiety. And this will make you more tense when she's around, and thus, less likely to be the charming, charismatic Don Juan that you'd like to be.

And you also won't be wasting your time trying to figure out what she's thinking... trying to figure out what every little move means... and where you stand. You'll be able to devote your "mental time" to something more useful and productive.

Secondly, if you just assume that she likes you, then you will actually increase the probability that she eventually WILL like you. This is known as a self-fulfilling prophecy, and is a well-documented phenomenon in psychological research.

Basically what this means is that if you have a "she likes me" attitude, then you'll project positive, optimistic behaviors and thoughts. She'll pick up on these and ... like you.

If, on the other hand, you have a "she doesn't like me" attitude, you'll project negative, pessimistic behaviors and thoughts. She'll, likewise, pick up on these and ... not like you.

And if you have a "does she like me" attitude, then you'll project tense, anxiety-ridden behaviors and thoughts that will decrease the probability of her liking you... or she may even find being around you to be an "uncomfortable" experience. (Isn't it easier to relax around people who are relaxed themselves?)

And third, the attitude of just assuming that she likes you, rather than worrying about whether she does or not, allows you to maintain control of the situation... and yourself.

If you are obsessing about the "signs" and allow the "signs" to control your behaviors, thoughts, and emotions, then you have basically given her complete control of the situation. And complete control over you.

If she's "good" to you, you're happy. If she's "bad" to you, you're sad. If she wants to encourage you, she can throw out a few positive signals. If she wants to discourage you, she can throw out a few negative signals. Your happiness is basically under her control...whether she knows it or not.

Not the position that a "Don Juan" likes to be in. Not the position that you want to be in.

However, if you just assume that she likes you and treat her accordingly, and refuse to be controlled by all the little signs (especially the bad ones), you take charge of the situation. You have decided that you like her. And you have decided that she likes you...or will like you when she gets to know you better. And you act accordingly.

You exude confidence. You're relaxed. And you project that "aura" that every budding Don Juan searches for. (The poor girl won't stand a chance up against that aura!)

Okay, so you agree that obsessing about a particular girl and whether or not she likes you is not in your best interest. It will turn you into a Blithering Blob of Insecurity, decrease the probability that she will like you, and give her complete control over your happiness.

So what do you do when those thoughts start to take over your mind? I mean, after all, she is a Goddess, right?

Here's one simple little mental trick that might help you.

Whenever the obsessive "does she like me" thoughts start to take over your mind, even if they're the "good" ones, mentally grab them with your hands, throw them down on the floor, and step on them. Then remind yourself that obsessing about her is not in your best interest, that it will suck away your confidence, and actually decrease the probability that you'll eventually get her.

At this point you want to take a deep breath... smile... laugh... and think to yourself...I'll get her

Cheers to every samster,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-04-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chiongster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good post. 👍
Old 16-04-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongster88 View Post
Very good post. 👍
Tks, bro.

Several bros hv asked me re outings to high end KTV joints.

We have to make sure they are legally open and there are plenty of very attractive young women before we go.

Interested bros may PM me. Pls include your contact number or Wechat.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 18-04-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

A new post from my flagship thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro WB, I ain't sure if I were 95 and trying to bonk a 19 year old SYT is a blessing or curse. I would love to meet one when I was at my prime and not when I am about to meet God.
Bro, tks so much for your post.

I want to be brutally honest and speak from my heart. I know I'm not being politically correct.

Of course a man in his prime should have the prettiest 18-19 yo SYTs. But why should he limit himself to just one SYT and why only when he is in his prime?

If he lives to 95, the original 18 yo SYT he met in his prime would have been an old auntie for 5 decades or more. What should he do during this LONG period? Just jerk it off while watching videos of pretty SYTs having sex? Sadly, many men are doing just that. But definitely not me.

IMHO, he should have the prettiest 18-19 yo SYTs every year thereafter, until the last second before he meets God.

A man should never short change himself. He should have no regrets in his brief life. And he must do his very best and live life to the fullest.

I truly believe that a man's powerful libido and his desire to get the most attractive and highest quality girls of his type is what really motivates him to improve himself in every way, to study hard, to work diligently, to endure hardship, to take risks, and to be competitive, creative and enterprising...

Comments and dissenting views will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 19-04-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Tks, bro.

Several bros hv asked me re outings to high end KTV joints.

We have to make sure they are legally open and there are plenty of very attractive young women before we go.

Interested bros may PM me. Pls include your contact number or Wechat.

Cheers!

Bro WB
sorry whats the high end pricing like? Never been to high end of anything in my life before. Always enjoyed the low end of it, at least i dont need to worry about how much i spend every night. Sleep soundly, no stress
Old 20-04-2022, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
revolutions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think the playability will be as high as before.

Thanks for a good thread bro warbird
Old 20-04-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think the relevant question now should be, which are the china ktvs that are open?

Only one i know would be peace centre level 2.... anyone knows whether the other ktvs in peace centre are open?
Old 20-04-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
asd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to allasd123sbf is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutions View Post

Playability is always low in such joints. Everything is up for discussion afterwards.
Old 20-04-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
sorry whats the high end pricing like? Never been to high end of anything in my life before. Always enjoyed the low end of it, at least i dont need to worry about how much i spend every night. Sleep soundly, no stress
Bro,

Pls refer to my previous posts for pre-COVID pricing. I expect liquor n beer prices to be about the same or even a bit lower. But fees for girls/women and ST to be almost 50% higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutions View Post

Bro, tks. You may be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
I think the relevant question now should be, which are the china ktvs that are open?

Only one i know would be peace centre level 2.... anyone knows whether the other ktvs in peace centre are open?
Bro,

China Doll 7th fl and the Lord 3rd fl are open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
Playability is always low in such joints. Everything is up for discussion afterwards.
Bro, you're right.

Cheers to all,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 21-04-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
HBKid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Central is open. Liquor is 520 each with minimum spend for room. Did not ask further as I am in the hall. BTW same price for hall and room which in my opinion is ridiculous.

Palace 8 is open as well, haven't had the time to visit though.
Old 21-04-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBKid View Post
Central is open. Liquor is 520 each with minimum spend for room. Did not ask further as I am in the hall. BTW same price for hall and room which in my opinion is ridiculous.

Bro, tks.

I know Lido and Orchard Supreme KTV (known as OJK to PRC women) are also open.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-04-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

I received the following article a few days ago on what a man should do when a girl starts to pull away. Most men take immediate actions that will push her away forever. I have made the same fatal mistake before.

When She Starts to Pull Away

Don Juan,

So she's starting to pull away and become more distant...

What do you do?

Read on...

When She Starts to Pull Away

by BackInTheGame78

So I just successfully navigated a situation with a woman I have been seeing for a month...

Which I didn't really see as a situation per se — rather it's a chance to standout from most guys she has dated prior.

And that is when she pulls back at some point.

I used to think this was due to low interest or losing interest, but I don't believe that anymore.

I think there are times when that is true, sure. But in the scenario I am in it simply wasn't, she just had some issues with her oldest daughter and her ex going on and it was bothering her a lot.

What happened?

Her texts became shorter, replies longer spaced, and less enthusiastic.

What do most guys do in this situation?

They panic, they ask what's wrong, they apologize for something they think made her act that way, they increase the frequency of their texts.

And this pushes them further away.

It also shows them you are very immature and unable to deal with things on an adult level which is a huge turnoff.

The easiest thing to do is the right thing to do.

NOTHING.

In all cases she texted me within 7 or 8 hours and today she apologized to me for the way she was acting, thanked me for giving her space, made sure to let me know it had nothing to do with me and that she is working really hard to keep me around. She also made sure to let me know she will be baking something special for the next time she sees me.

Even if a woman is losing interest there is no way to fix it by making the same mistakes noted above. It will just ensure she realizes she is making the proper decision.

Sometimes it can even be a test to see what you will do if she pulls back to try and weed out the confident guys who don't care from the fake confident guys who freak out. Again the way you pass the test is by doing nothing and simply waiting.

Remaining a calming influence during an emotional storm is a very sexy trait to a woman and one that is hard to find in a lot of men.

And even if you don't feel confident or are freaking out, it still is easy to pass the test by simply doing nothing, waiting for her to reply and then act accordingly.

Treat a woman like a cat...

Cats come and go as they please. If you try and make a cat do something, good luck. The cat will do it when it wants to. And sometimes when you ignore them it piques their interest as to why.

Any comments? Pls share your personal experiences.

Cheers!

Bro

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-04-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBKid View Post

What’s the gal tips and mummy tips at Central and Palace 8?
Old 27-04-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
What’s the gal tips and mummy tips at Central and Palace 8?
Bro, I heard booking a woman is $500 for about 4 hours at P8. Tips for mummy is expected to be $100. Central should be very similar.

You have to pre-book a woman by looking at photos/videos provided by a mummy. There are no women at the KTV there for you to look and choose, unlike before the pandemic.

That is a big problem for me as I usually like to see many dozens of girls/women before choosing one.

I seriously doubt there are girls of my type there.

Many of the "girls" are actually aunties or plastic women. May I assume that joints which are NOT high end are even worse?

It's really pathetic.

I hope that in a couple of months younger n prettier girls will come here.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1