The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Finally after 2 long years, I'm looking forward to heading to JB in April/May.

Any joiners?
hehe. im quite keen.
Old 04-04-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
machoguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymachoguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wonder how I missed this location before. Planned another trip to check it out.

Last edited by machoguy; 13-04-2022 at 11:39 AM.
Old 06-04-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moonstar88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

Haha interested to head over too, anyone been there recently since open up?
Old 06-04-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonstar88 View Post
Haha interested to head over too, anyone been there recently since open up?
I was in jb during January. I don't recall anything about jalan wong ah fook

Susur 4 seems to be having on going construction, as such i only saw 2 lb.

Most of them use locanto nowadays, though i find some good numbers using michat app. I find it easier to use the app. Also good to know their distance
Old 09-04-2022, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went JB last night, saw 2 LB at the 7-11
Old 24-04-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Going in this Thursday. Will give an update on the LB scene.
Old 27-04-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Went in a day earlier and here's my FR.

MiChat has a few pinay and Thai LBs, staying at NY hotel, asking for RM250 per shot. A few malaysian LBs who used to be at Rowell were also at NY hotel.

WAF Thai LB streetwalkers were nowhere in sight even around 8pm.

TBH wasn't expecting much, so left with blue balls.
Old 28-04-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Wah that is very sad. Looking forward to JB WAF recovery since Rowell is almost certainly history and a thing of the past.

Thumbs up to bro ceandy for the intel.

Quote:
Went in a day earlier and here's my FR.

MiChat has a few pinay and Thai LBs, staying at NY hotel, asking for RM250 per shot. A few malaysian LBs who used to be at Rowell were also at NY hotel.

WAF Thai LB streetwalkers were nowhere in sight even around 8pm.

TBH wasn't expecting much, so left with blue balls.
Old 28-04-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Just got back again from a day trip since I took leave to enjoy a super long weekend.

4pm at Jalan WAF, saw the mamasan, she recognized me and told me she had a new joint. Said the other joint ran by the papasan closed and won't be returning, not sure if true or just wants the biz all to herself.

New location is just right above the 7-11. 3 post op thais there, saw Eve and went into her room. I was a regular of Eve when she was at Rowell in 2017 and 2018, so service was still good.

Price is now RM150, up from RM70 pre covid. Rooms are small and non AC, like H79, instead of the AC clean rooms that the papasan has farther down WAF rd.

Anyway, service was Eve was so good, I extended to 2 shots, about 50min inside. BBBJ was excellent, lots of saliva and deep throating. FJ was quick, she knows how to ride, came inside her within 5min. Washed up at the small makeshift bathroom and had another quick FJ inside. Tipped her RM50 for that.

Went back to CSM for a short break, came out again and went back, requested for Eve and Pim together. Spend about an hour inside, by the end I was totally drained.

Mamasan said more would be coming end May, but all post ops, as they all intend to masquerade as ladies, but seasoned cheongsters will know they're post op LBs.

Do bring another tee shirt as its quite hot in the rooms and you'll be sweating, though it ups the kink level during body to body action. Small bathroom to clean up is there also.
Old 29-04-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gstring87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad to hear that, although the price are increasing as for now, but if services worth for it...answer is why not.. those good old time are past tense ad, KFC snack plate cost rm16, not possible to maintain the same price, unless not many customer.

The one Papasan u mentioned here, is he always wearing short pants with slipper with a bit long hair till shoulders?? Previously I remember he lead me to enter a sliver aluminium gate, upstairs got aircoin and clean, gal mix post ops. No more operate?

I think u should stay overnight, maybe night time after 9pm more happening, maybe they know we are from sg..ask for more, go without bag should be lower..as local don't bring bag along

Wait for your next visit and interesting sharing
Old 29-04-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstring87 View Post
Glad to hear that, although the price are increasing as for now, but if services worth for it...answer is why not.. those good old time are past tense ad, KFC snack plate cost rm16, not possible to maintain the same price, unless not many customer.

The one Papasan u mentioned here, is he always wearing short pants with slipper with a bit long hair till shoulders?? Previously I remember he lead me to enter a sliver aluminium gate, upstairs got aircoin and clean, gal mix post ops. No more operate?

I think u should stay overnight, maybe night time after 9pm more happening, maybe they know we are from sg..ask for more, go without bag should be lower..as local don't bring bag along

Wait for your next visit and interesting sharing
Yes bro, that papasan's joint is the one next to the famous curry fish head restaurant. Didn't see him around, so settled with the only joint available.

Will be staying overnight next week, maybe wednesday.
Old 03-05-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Heading over tomorrow again, most likely staying overnight and return to SG thursday afternoon.

Gonna give MPs a try over there as well.
Old 09-05-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mhaya Kardashian is gonna be in JB soon
Old 21-09-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

FR from yesterday's overnight trip. Drove in just before midnight, open MiChat and more stocks available now.

Headed to my usual joint at JWAF, had 2 laos LBs at once to get warmed up. Service was alright, nothing much, just BBBJ, FJ and CIM, in and out within 30min. RM80 for each LB.

Had a light bite, and headed to for the main event. Took 3 LBs, 2 post ops and 1 pre op. Requested for me to bring some beers and I was more than happy to. Headed to the room, rather big with AC on.

I took a long shower with Vivi while the other 2 drank first. Fast forward and we are all naked in bed, lost count of who was blowing who. Yeah I topped up a bit more for them to blow each other, but the refused to fuck each other.

Total time spent was around 2.5 hours, damage was RM150 each, tipped RM20 each before I left.
Old 21-09-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FR from yesterday's overnight trip. Drove in just before midnight, open MiChat and more stocks available now.

Headed to my usual joint at JWAF, had 2 laos LBs at once to get warmed up. Service was alright, nothing much, just BBBJ, FJ and CIM, in and out within 30min. RM80 for each LB.

Had a light bite, and headed to for the main event. Took 3 LBs, 2 post ops and 1 pre op. Requested for me to bring some beers and I was more than happy to. Headed to the room, rather big with AC on.

I took a long shower with Vivi while the other 2 drank first. Fast forward and we are all naked in bed, lost count of who was blowing who. Yeah I topped up a bit more for them to blow each other, but the refused to fuck each other.

Total time spent was around 2.5 hours, damage was RM150 each, tipped RM20 each before I left.
Fantastic FR. Well even I read through the screen I also damn happy when they asked for beers. Means Sibeh song party Lai Liao. Wow bro, if you ever go on the trip again do lmk. Willing to chip in and join as well.

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1