The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Fake kimchi…they are Mongolian when I asked the captain..saw them walking past and those facial and bulky body features confirm that…not really my cup of tea
Hi,

I am going to HV spa at around KSL, anyone can recommend a good one.

Thanks
Old 13-08-2022, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fakeguaikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR:

Visited HV Spa.

For new birds, HV Spa is accessible at the back of the hotel and not through the main hotel lobby.

Facility wise, I think pretty good. Brightly lit and clean. Doesn’t have the “old” feel of NY Spa.

Arrived early so not many choices and I was in a bit of rush. Manager showed what little choices there were on a phone with their photos. Warning - heavily photoshopped 😂.

I ordered 828 (or was it 838, can’t remember clearly) She looked pretty enough on the phone. Maybe for my standards around 7/10 or 7.5? The not super hot kind but still pretty enough to want to bang.

Actual person. I would say pleasant looking maybe 6? But definitely on the meaty side. I prefer skinny girls 😭.

Services wise

Started off with simple nipple licking.

Bbbj - 9/10. Slow and tender. I really loved how she licked my balls and the area surrounding.

FJ - 6/10. Nothing much from her. Haha just me doing my thing. But she is okay with me pounding her hard (didn’t manage to last long though or I would have pounded her sore)

RTF - unlikely, will want to try other girls if I go again.

Total damage:416Rm: Facility + Girl + Massage + Juagen

Last edited by fakeguaikia; 13-08-2022 at 09:22 AM.
Old 15-08-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went down once last Monday. .. no girl and had to pay 74rm for a shower and a cup of Milo ice
Old 16-08-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
juicy9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by idreamyou View Post
I went down once last Monday. .. no girl and had to pay 74rm for a shower and a cup of Milo ice
What happened? I went last Friday with at least 12 girls sighted.
Old 16-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone got telegram for HV OKT can share ? That time accidentally deleted. Appreciate bro. Going in today with one of my bro. Hope to see u all there
Old 16-08-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
idreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betteridreamyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy9889 View Post
What happened? I went last Friday with at least 12 girls sighted.
No idea, captain told everybody include me at the makan area, no xiaojie only massage.

Btw the massage lady in HV is auntie or?? Hj need topup? Never try massage in "health center"before
Old 16-08-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 10
itsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No idea, captain told everybody include me at the makan area, no xiaojie only massage.

Btw the massage lady in HV is auntie or?? Hj need topup? Never try massage in "health center"before
Yo bro, wtf that's super unlucky. Now I'm afraid to go down and have no available girl.
Any bros here have contact for spa near KSL or Central? Intending to go down tomorrow morning-afternoon.
Will up points for sharing, appreciate.
Old 17-08-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What time u reach there?
Old 17-08-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

what kind of girls are their latest stock? anyone have their okt number?

cheers

To Up :
Old 18-08-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
hahabobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HV OKTs do not give their contacts. If someone claims to be a HV OKT, they are likely agents that bring in their girls from outside to HV for the date with you. Service standards can vary.
Old 19-08-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

went HV spa yesterday but sadly closed as owner got thing on.

so went KSL level 2 got this spa thought got special but disappointed no special. serviced by a malay lady with at least C cup tits but she wear polo tee so nothing much to shout about. even try to entice her with 50 ringgit tip but she just smile smile say really cannot.
Old 19-08-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got big wind blow that Monday due to the $32m luxury goods scam manhunt. So the girls have to go into hiding
Old 19-08-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 8
ilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
went HV spa yesterday but sadly closed as owner got thing on.

so went KSL level 2 got this spa thought got special but disappointed no special. serviced by a malay lady with at least C cup tits but she wear polo tee so nothing much to shout about. even try to entice her with 50 ringgit tip but she just smile smile say really cannot.
i forgot saw from where, they say massage outlets within KSL all clean. (no special)
but i hope not true.
Old 19-08-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Fake kimchi…they are Mongolian when I asked the captain..saw them walking past and those facial and bulky body features confirm that…not really my cup of tea
Yah, I was there 2 wks ago and saw both "kimchi" at buffet area. Really dun look anything kimchi, maybe in name only

Saw some thai gal there not bad. But they are not wearing any numebr tags, so dun know their working number.
Old 19-08-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme2014 View Post
Yo bro, wtf that's super unlucky. Now I'm afraid to go down and have no available girl.
Any bros here have contact for spa near KSL or Central? Intending to go down tomorrow morning-afternoon.
Will up points for sharing, appreciate.
This is possibly late but grab down to Plaza Sentosa which is like 5 mins away and visit VIP Spa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1