The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Clitlover72 is Cool - loads of Potential
Any fun around Beach Road area?

Hi bros of SBF,

Just wondering if there are any fun around Beach Road area as I will be heading down to meet a client on 3rd September. Will be free after the meeting and looking for some good recommendations. Hope to get some share of fun from fellow SBF bros. Thank you.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Any fun around Beach Road area?

Got a lot but the okt around the area won't allow people to post.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Famous tua neh neh Alice is around Beach Road. So-called JG expert CC also nearby. So many to explore....
Old 03-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Famous tua neh neh Alice is around Beach Road. So-called JG expert CC also nearby. So many to explore....
she no longer at chinatown ah? i WC her she no reply. Can you share with me?
Old 03-09-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
she no longer at chinatown ah? i WC her she no reply. Can you share with me?
Chinatown also got 1 tua neh neh Alice. Still around. Got full services but have to pay entrance fees.

Last edited by Shiofukis; 03-09-2019 at 09:58 PM.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Chinatown also got 1 tua neh neh Alice. Still around. Got full services but have to pay entrance fees.
oh, i thought that was the same Alice. yah, i been trying to reach her but she no reply. sometime pass by her shop, the shop is closed
Old 04-09-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
NormanChin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

There is also a LeLe - near Bugis; MILF, early 30s but not much of boobs (small B) but good massage + service. Standard pricing,
Old 04-09-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 9
DansonLau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDansonLau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share this LeLe? thanks.
Old 07-09-2019, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
virgilioaxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Theres a few..pm me and we can exchange
Old 09-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold

Heard that spa @plaza opening soon
Old 09-09-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

I thought tuanehbu, F cup Alice at Chin Swee? The other tuanehneh is Joey. I thikk 1x Bali Lane.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by e250skh View Post
Heard that spa @plaza opening soon
Serious? Which ML you heard from?
Old 10-09-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
Serious? Which ML you heard from?
I highly doubt so..... I got contact with Apple , she told me she had give up the place.... unless got new owner coming in.....
Old 10-09-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold

From one of the ex Ml, she Wechat me
Old 11-09-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

When you are in Beach Road near the Concourse, do a WeChat search for Eva
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1