The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!
Re: Any fun around Beach Road area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
i started a thread regarding the R******* place few weeks ago. Thread disappeared like magic. what bro said earlier is correct. Heavy photoshop. If they use the photos for their passport they would be jailed.
hahaha this good one! i almost fall off my chair after reading the last sentence.
Old 04-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealwoon View Post
Hi, any new update on the Rxxxxxxx Spa?
I know of a GILF that recently came back from China and said she working there now.
Know her as GILF because the ex-spa where she used to work, her colleagues said she is already a Grandma in China.
Yup, the new photo she sent me via WhatsApp is heavily PS.
which one? the ex md sultan/clementi one? i think she is one of the oldest there. but in china, late 40s also can be a GILF material liao
Old 06-05-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Veryex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Opposite GM, the new shopping center basement got one lady quite good with JQ and massage also not bad.
Old 07-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 0
Testmonkeylah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTestmonkeylah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros tried u&m wellness before? How’s their facility and quality of girls like?
Old 05-08-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Any FR on C**** at J** K***
I also want to increase health
Old 05-08-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
this shop the ml seems to be from bali lane last time. last time try to choo carrot so never gone back when at bali lane. how much their dmg now?
Old 05-08-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Can try Alice at Beach Road area. WeChat: Alice07080321
Actual person similar to her current profile pic. Massage is strong and good. The best is her nice pair of boobs. Only managed to get Hj at market rate so far.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
hepis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any more hehe
Old 05-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
yuehan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuehan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testmonkeylah View Post
Any bros tried u&m wellness before? How’s their facility and quality of girls like?
Tried Nicole much prettier than pic and Chio nehneh. Good French and witty. Not sure if she still there.
Old 05-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
vivocityy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice sharing
Old 05-08-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
this shop the ml seems to be from bali lane last time. last time try to choo carrot so never gone back when at bali lane. how much their dmg now?
Yeah I'm tryin to find the Bali lane Candy not the new one.
I'm told she's not working at JK, any idea where is she now.
Old 05-08-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 6
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Since there is comment about "Always the same ML" , I will add-ons to my finding here (was posted in Massage near Bugis thread)

Yesterday since my regular ML was not feeling well and didn’t go to work, I finally had the chances to try her colleague (early 30s) that I secretly targeted for a long time liao.

Booked her via phone call to the shop (so that no one will know who booked) and go right after meeting my customer.

Upon arrival, receptionist brought me up to the room upstairs to change into my birthday suits and quietly I waited for her and see if it will be a surprise to her.

When she knocked the door and came in, she was shocked and immediately told me my regular ML is not feeling well and resting at home. I no choice but to tell her the fact that how long I had eyeing on her, and to MY surprise she hugged me straight away and she spoke softly into my ear “how excited she is playing this type of forbidden love in the shop”.

So laid down and she started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Still didn’t expecting anything, until she slid her hands into the forbidden region. My first reaction was to close my legs, but her smooth touches and great HDLY skills really left me feeling damn high (I had to adjust my pants a few times) and open my legs wide for her to access.

After almost 20 minutes, without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!! Told her that this is really something new in for me and commented on her expertise in carrying out the B2B massage.

She smiled and told me, Relax 宝贝, there is more to come!! while she was sliding, she uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!

Turn me over, she continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her B+ cup handful breast and I get lucky to be able to suck her nipple while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in less than 5 minutes, she continues her motions until I'm completely relaxed.

This was so mind blowing compared to any other body massage or mosha with only a pair of hands. She is like an octopus caressing me with her hands, arms, thighs, legs, boobs and mouth all at the same time. How not to moan in pleasure? Every part of my body in contact with hers was electrify.
Old 06-08-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Can try Alice at Beach Road area. WeChat: Alice07080321
Actual person similar to her current profile pic. Massage is strong and good. The best is her nice pair of boobs. Only managed to get Hj at market rate so far.
this shop allow gq if only take $58 package?
Old 06-08-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
limcj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to one spa yest along beach road and had CxCx for a stretching massage, recommended by a bro here. she isnt rly a looker but her massage skills pack a punch. finished off with a hj but that nite i sleep is power.
looks:6/10
boobs:7/10 (big but not my favorite part anyway)
massage:10/10 (perfect score. really pulled me apart)
teasing: 7/10 (the teasing only started when flip over but not much also. but she does take care of ur brudder to begin the hj)
hj: 9/10 (not the slow sensual but not the super soaker pump water type also. i think speed is just nice)

overall a rly good massage. hj macam side dish, can also do without but since have, den is more than welcomed.
Old 06-08-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 4
Kissmytoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Any idea this tcm allow insurance claim? I called and ask the receptionist and they say can claim. Just wanna double confirm with the bros here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1