The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Cum in other’s gf

Karma is a bitch. I try not to fuck someone’s wives, but it come to someone’s GF, I have a temptation to fuck them raw and cum inside.

Most of the time I try to cap myself but there are times I lost control and cum inside. I know you will scold me. I will share some story later if response and discussion is on. If I get scolded, may be I shall stop at this before someone zap me.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cum in other’s gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Karma is a bitch. I try not to fuck someone’s wives, but it come to someone’s GF, I have a temptation to fuck them raw and cum inside.

Most of the time I try to cap myself but there are times I lost control and cum inside. I know you will scold me. I will share some story later if response and discussion is on. If I get scolded, may be I shall stop at this before someone zap me.
The thought of seeding someone else’s GF or wife is power. I do it whenever I can.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

i also wont hesitate to fuck my female married/attached friend if chance come..
Old 11-08-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
The thought of seeding someone else’s GF or wife is power. I do it whenever I can.
I imagine that their bf has to use Condom and I need not. Very interesting thought.
Old 11-08-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Tantantantan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice topic. For me, if i got the chance i will do it as well. Other ppl pretty gf/wife is kinda attractive to me and i always have this thinking one day i going to f them.
Old 11-08-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Same bro. Ejaculating inside someone else's GF or wife is pure power.
Old 11-08-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You never know if the girl is attached. But if you know the guy and its not a good friend, then it's pure dominance over the girl. Film it for memory, revenge raw sex is the best
Old 11-08-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

my wife ex bf is a married guy and she told me he always start with raw but insist to wear condom half way through so that won’t cum inside.
but i don’t believe it cos when i pump other people gf or wives i always cum inside..
Old 11-08-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
You never know if the girl is attached. But if you know the guy and its not a good friend, then it's pure dominance over the girl. Film it for memory, revenge raw sex is the best
Agreed. I like to know a little about the guy whose girl I've cum into.
Old 11-08-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Agreed. I like to know a little about the guy whose girl I've cum into.
I don't know the guy but I go Facebook see his profile. Feel bad for him. Well....
Old 11-08-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Remember one chiobu who recent broke up with her bf. I was able to spread, fuck and cum in her ass, and I remember her phone buzzing nonstop with her ex calling trying to get her back. It was a different power feeling.
Old 12-08-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Cip is feeling very shiok and best enjoyment, cheers!
Old 12-08-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
my wife ex bf is a married guy and she told me he always start with raw but insist to wear condom half way through so that won’t cum inside.
but i don’t believe it cos when i pump other people gf or wives i always cum inside..
You say it like a bastard but somehow I liked it. Up u bro
Old 12-08-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Remember one chiobu who recent broke up with her bf. I was able to spread, fuck and cum in her ass, and I remember her phone buzzing nonstop with her ex calling trying to get her back. It was a different power feeling.
How u got to know this chiobu. Tempted to up u. Please tell us
Old 12-08-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

When I was an intern in a UK mnc, my manager and I fucked everyday in the office and I will shoot inside her every time; sometimes creampie, sometimes in her mouth and she will swallow.. (in the office);in the pantry, in the conference room, in the auditorium hence it’s best to shoot every single drop inside if not it’ll be very messy..

My manager was married and had one kid at that time but she has relationship problems with her husband.. after I ended my internship there, I felt guilty and avoided her.. it was fun and nice to be “working” and “fucking” everyday and I look forward to everyday work but the guilt is killing me inside.. nevertheless I know I made the right decision to end the relationship..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1